Imran Khan & Mohinder Amarnath Incident

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
so sorry for imran supporters......Imran khan lost the elcection so badly.....imrans guy who were particpating in a election .......last time he fought as an independent and he got 13000 votes now he
particpate on PTI ticket and got only 3000 odd votes.............he was better independent PTI logo decrese his votes.......thats shows imrans popularity....good message for imran lovers

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
so sorry for imran supporters......Imran khan lost the elcection so badly.....imrans guy who were particpating in a election .......last time he fought as an independent and he got 13000 votes now he
particpate on PTI ticket and got only 3000 odd votes.............he was better independent PTI logo decrese his votes.......thats shows imrans popularity....good message for imran lovers
I am also an Imran Khan supporter. Does not matter if his candidate is defeated. I am with him because of his truthness and even now I am with him. I do not hope that he will win in near future but I am with him. I know that on Election day only Gunda people come out of house and Shareef Admi remain at home but even then I am with Imran Khan. If Shareef Admi will always remain at home on election Day, then Imran Khan will never win but even then I am with Imran Khan. Why because he is principly correct.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
kapadias said:
Nawaz09 said:
I am also an Imran Khan supporter. Does not matter if his candidate is defeated. I am with him because of his truthness and even now I am with him. I do not hope that he will win in near future but I am with him. I know that on Election day only Gunda people come out of house and Shareef Admi remain at home but even then I am with Imran Khan. If Shareef Admi will always remain at home on election Day, then Imran Khan will never win but even then I am with Imran Khan. Why because he is principly correct.

correctly said nawaz sharifs gunda party................if imran is honest then why did he support that gunda nawaz can u pls explain

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Bad result for PTI but sorry to say but imran employed wrong
strategy in this elections and he got no organisation what so ever
u can not win aganist these fudeal lords and indurstrial tycons nawaz
shreif who buy media and control all adminstration
only way to win it to educate people and shake hands with establisment
just like MQM done [pk flag]

asad160

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he talked about this incident on Iqbal Ka Pakistan 14th August 2009 show as well ....

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
asad160 said:
he talked about this incident on Iqbal Ka Pakistan 14th August 2009 show as well ....

He talks about this every where he goes.. he has nothing else to say. I am not IK supporter. He was good cricketer but In politics no way!!!

arshad987

Citizen
Guys, Whoever is supporting Imran, don't feel bad. The strength for PTI is its ideology and as you can see from history, this always happen to great people. Even when prophet Muhammd (SAW) presented his message, few people accepted it. Winning the election is not the criteria to judge to success. In the present democratic system is favourable for the parties who goes for power politics like PPP, MQM and PML. I am sure that the change will come. Imran is educating the people and that is the best thing he can do. Only weakest point is the internal organisation of PTI. I hope PTI will think to strengthen it's interal structure soon.

Imran stood for truth and justice and he reflects through his character since he is in politics. Anyone who believes in these values will support Imran eventually, Inshallah [imran]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
i still support IK. ham ne IK ko support karne ka faisla power aur hakomat k lie nahi kia tha balke on ke asool aur sachai ko dekh ke kia tha..... ye support continue rahegi aur sirf IK k lie nahi balke har mohibb-e watan aur imandar admi k lie....... ye har hakoomat mae nazar ane wale loton ke din inshallah bohat SOON kahtam hongen..... untill then LAGE RAHO..... lotoooo aur loote raho.... IK hakoomat aur iqtedar ke bagher bhi khidmat kar raha hae....... examples are countless.....

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sangeen said:
i still support IK. ham ne IK ko support karne ka faisla power aur hakomat k lie nahi kia tha balke on ke asool aur sachai ko dekh ke kia tha..... ye support continue rahegi aur sirf IK k lie nahi balke har mohibb-e watan aur imandar admi k lie....... ye har hakoomat mae nazar ane wale loton ke din inshallah bohat SOON kahtam hongen..... untill then LAGE RAHO..... lotoooo aur loote raho.... IK hakoomat aur iqtedar ke bagher bhi khidmat kar raha hae....... examples are countless.....

[clap] [clap]
Exactly. This should be the calling for all of us to join a party,not just to party.