Imran Khan New Step

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aslam-o- Alaikum
Dear members.....
Imran khan has took a positive step towards a new pakistan.
Imran khan also announced 30 days time frame to stop nato supply.
last 2 days sitting in peshawer the only thing was cofusing to me that no popular political party member participate in it except Javaid Hashmi, Marvi memon and some media persons.
In my opinion that all political and non political parties should participate in IK's campaign to stop nato's supply line.
What is Your Opinion?

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuch hoonay wala nahin.......we are done and dusted
1947 main halaat is se bi zayada kharab thy lakin pakistan ban gia....ab to loadshading hoti hai tab to light hi nahi hoti thi media nahi hota tha. is ky bawjood qaid ki call per lakhon muslims ikhathy ho gy thy.
jab maqsaad aik ho to parties main nahi batna chahiy.
i don't belong to any siasi party . imarn khan took it 1st we should not wait any more.join him and make this campaing strong.think as muslim not pakistani.

Last edited:

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Good step he taken....aur baki log to fun kha kar curruption kar k so rahy hain...unay kia pata aj kis ka LAL bilawaja QABAR may utra

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Aslam-o- Alaikum
Dear members.....
Imran khan has took a positive step towards a new pakistan.
Imran khan also announced 30 days time frame to stop nato supply.
last 2 days sitting in peshawer the only thing was cofusing to me that no popular political party member participate in it except Javaid Hashmi, Marvi memon and some media persons.
In my opinion that all political and non political parties should participate in IK's campaign to stop nato's supply line.
What is Your Opinion?

Establishment is working hard like in 90's against BB government, when they brough Nawaz Sharif and JI with bags full of Rupees,

They are purchasing people like Javed Hashmi, soon you will see so called gentle politicians empowering Imran Khan,

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh I long suspected that but I was not very sure if he is shizophrenic.No wonder he is playing havoc with The Country.Is there any way to disqualify him on medical grounds ???.........lol

hahaha

Kubhi kuch khud bhi bol liya karo sarkar meri.lol.lol

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh I long suspected that but I was not very sure if he is shizophrenic.No wonder he is playing havoc with The Country.Is there any way to disqualify him on medical grounds ???.........lol
Dude

I like your signature,

So you admit I am your "MASTER" and you are my "SLAVE"

hehehehe

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude,
Do you have any common sense ???
" Master " stands for The Almighty.

My apology, I will request Admin to remove my remarks.

Do something a little change, in order to make it more sensible. (no offense) but make it as clear understanding in this regard.

BTW how are you doing, did you miss me for whole one day

Last edited: