Imran Khan: Please don't dare announce boycotting elections now

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
So we have seen the expected. All troubles Imran Khan is in today are 90% of his own generated.

Another unwise thing we can expect from him is boycotting Elections.

Legally he is not in a position to make any announcement like this because PTI is not in the elections after SC ruling. Any announcement like that will definitely cast doubts on the elections but it will not stand anywhere on legal grounds. What we need now is not to disrupt the system and cause trouble, we need to fight within the system.

Guys before you misunderstand me and start abusing me. Please know that we are totally helpless on the soil of Pakistan. The PTI supporters within Pakistan are totally useless. You cannot expect them to develop any pressure groups. So the only hope we are left with is gathering as many seats as we can in the next assembly. Therefore we have to develop this consensus to go into elections with full force.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So we have seen the expected. All troubles Imran Khan is in today are 90% of his own generated.

Legally he is not in a position to make any announcement like this because PTI is not in the elections after SC ruling. Any announcement like that will definitely cast doubts on the elections but it will not stand anywhere on legal grounds. What we need now is not to disrupt the system and cause trouble, we need to fight within the system.

Guys before you misunderstand me and start abusing me. Please know that we are totally helpless on the soil of Pakistan. The PTI supporters within Pakistan are totally useless. You cannot expect them to develop any pressure groups. So the only hope we are left with is gathering as many seats as we can in the next assembly. Therefore we have to develop this consensus to go into elections with full force.

Maharaj this world is not for a brave person like you - You should crawl back into the filthy cunt you got dropped off from. Please !!!!

Rambler

Wow what a great analysis so 90% can turn positive if he started lick ARMY shoes.

This is your own shitty vision

Do not take Maharaj lightly - He has spent a lot of time hanging from the bush down under MarYummy Qatri and savoured all her pubic tonic.

Last edited:

Rambler

Raj

Maharaj please forgive those simpletons - They don't know your contribution and sacrifice. While others sleep in their cosy beds, you are out there bravely pimping your sisters come hail or hell.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)

خان اپنی مرضی کرے گا
😁

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
DP Tipu Sultan ki, aur batain Bahadur Shah Zafar wali! Tu hoga helpless, it is always obsessed individuals who get the job done. Take your negativity and shove it where the sun does not shine.
Maharaj khassi....😄
what a shame less post please drop the picture of tipu sultan from your avatar
تیرا دماغ خراب ہے یا کچھ اور۔۔ ؟
خان اپنی مرضی کرے گا
😁

Listen Guys I know it is had time for all of us and it is not easy to see and hear any negativity from our own ranks. However, if you remember my previous posts.
  • I was against resigning en mass from the national assembly. It proved to be a fatal mistake.
  • I was against dissolving the provincial assemblies. It proved to be a fatal mistake.
  • I was against trusting Zardari stooges like Khosa, Etzaz Ashan and Babur Awan. So where have they taken us? Ultimately IK had to kick Khosa out of his legal team.
We are heading towards another stressful situation for I and he makes bad decisions under stress. He is a forceful leader but time has proven his inability to think straight and overestimate the puny things.

I can bet the crooks around him will make him take another fatal decision. Then we will lose our remaining legal grounds too. DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING ANYTHING from our force on Pakistani soil. They will never come to rescue IK. They will keep their chill program.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did you see how many people came out on Sunday? The problem is in any democratic country if that many people come out in support the establishment usually honors that but this is FAUJISTAN and dictatorship. The pressure from Sunday is the reason this verdict was announced in so much haste 🤣 The pressure is the reason COAS has to come out ask favors from journalists trying to get their respect back.

Their respect is gone down the drain, which will not come back. PTI wins or not, COAS and Army has lost their place but like a stupid ahole he continues to ORDER "We want RESPECT" well come and get it then.

Nawaz Sharif becomes the PM, will not be able to do anything. Just like past. PDM is an example when Dar was running the economy down the drain ( Again ) so there is no future for the country no matter how you see it.

Good luck!

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Did you see how many people came out on Sunday? The problem is in any democratic country if that many people come out in support the establishment usually honors that but this is FAUJISTAN and dictatorship. The pressure from Sunday is the reason this verdict was announced in so much haste 🤣 The pressure is the reason COAS has to come out ask favors from journalists trying to get their respect back.

Their respect is gone down the drain, which will not come back. PTI wins or not, COAS and Army has lost their place but like a stupid ahole he continues to ORDER "We want RESPECT" well come and get it then.

Nawaz Sharif becomes the PM, will not be able to do anything. Just like past. PDM is an example when Dar was running the economy down the drain ( Again ) so there is no future for the country no matter how you see it.

Good luck!
Does not matter how many came out. We have never achieved anything from our street agitation. Give me one example where we got the results we were expecting. Even our 2014 sit-in was a 90% failure.
It was the establishment who got fed up with the corruption of Noon League and we got a chance. Now the tables are turned against us. Let us be honest and accept this reality. And speak about it.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Does not matter how many came out. We have never achieved anything from our street agitation. Give me one example where we got the results we were expecting. Even our 2014 sit-in was a 90% failure.
It was the establishment who got fed up with the corruption of Noon League and we got a chance. Now the tables are turned against us. Let us be honest and accept this reality. And speak about it.

The way they are exposed like never before. All the stupid lies establishment has been feeding the nation for 75 years, no one buys that kind of shit anymore.

Could you expect this 10 years ago? When you loose respect, you loose influence as well.
Establishment can keep it by force for a while but that is not sustainable ( simple historical fact)

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think Khan will boycott the Election as khan ko be Maloooom hai joh be Pakistan ko govern karay gha uskay liye Kaaaantttoon ka stage hai. Khan jab government mei tha toohhh innn logon ne Ganddooo ker ker ke rakha tha khan ki govt ko aur govt se bahar nikalnay ke baaad Khan ne innn sab ko NaNga ker ke rakh dia hai. Poorraaay 2 Years se khan chahay bahar ho ya Andaarr Khan he inkayy demaggoon per Sawaaarrr hai aur khan ke peeche inho ne apni iZzaaat Sar e Aaaam Nelaaaam ker di hai.

Ab Election mei chahayyy yeh loggg dhandli ker ke jeetttaaayy hai tab be inki haar hai as aisay Mulkkkk nahi chal sakta aur agar Khan jeettttaaa hai toh Khan be Pakistan ko chala nahi sakta Magar Khaaan ko koi blame nahi ker sakta.

So Khan ke liye WIN hi WIN hai aur yeh Loggg Jeet ker be haar gaye hain. Khan aisay he pursukoooon nahi hai

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
"By definition, it is civic duty of every citizen to participate in elections no matter what and legitimize the process raising voice of concern and contribute to next government's election"

Siberite

لے وئ ۔ یہ پھیر آگیا تیل لگانے ۔
ایک تو ان سُوڈو انٹیلکچولز نے پاکستان کی گاف مارنا بند نہیں کی ۔

Siberite

Good luck!
Chutiya. Imla Ki kitni Ghultian. Democracy, establishment, you just see what is happening right now regarding Gaza protest. None of this is true.