Imran khan, prove that you are worthy of ?

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
[imran] ;) If Imran Khan wished to be recognized a geniuine and sincere politician, he must start a movement to win the hearts and minds of Pakistni masses. He should be in the Senate; his party should contest provincial and Senate elections and and not act as an observer and critic of the government and other parties but to prove to the nation that his party has a manifesto of how to improve country's crippling economy; how to reduce unemplyemt; how to create jobs; how to bring inflation down; how to bring elementary and school education free of cost to the poor who can afford; how to improve medical services and free mediine to the poor; how to end the war on terrorism and how to bring back dignity and honour to Pakistan that President Asif Ali Zardari has so flagrantlly lost.

Mr. Khan, it is time for you to stop talking but start proving your worth to the country. You must come up with concrete solutions and audited policies that would bring prosperity, stability and peace to Pakistan. Show us your true colours because the time has come for a 'change' in Pakistan and time has come to get rid of the greedy, corrupt, capricious, criminals, mafia dons, lecherous waderas and zamidars, murderers, dacoits and mendacious politicians to rule Pakistan and put in place a system that will eradicate from roots participation of the greedy, corrupt, criminals and boot-licker politicians who stoop so low to even suck the toes of the West for few pennies.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear brother i dont want to argue with you may be you are right in your sense but the Pkistani people need to listen this bold man [imran] and hope fully very soon you will see him in senate with big mendate with the power of pakistani awam .INSHA ALLAH you have to wait for that time which is in near future [imran] [imran]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
He already has lost one chance when he was MNA, but he was failed to deliver in his constituency. Now, he should start his political efforts from being a councilor just to test his popularity. If he wins there then he should work like a true leader. He should show his worth to the people and then gradually he can move forward. Jumping directly to the prime minister job, will not work for him. He has to wait patiently and work hard. Rather to come to every talk show on TV he must use his personality towards the real work.

He is not a TV star, he is a political leader.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
AKBER BADSHAH said:
see the other post. dont try to copy paste

Two threads on the same topic. That's the reason I copied and pasted. Admin should take care of it.
I replied there too, go and see what I wrote.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
imran is the hope of the new great pakistan with out courrpt politicion and mafia.now media playing a great job between hero and zero.means DOOD KA DOOD AUR PANI KA PANI. [imran]

sohail6

[imran] is the only person to lead this country, not only to this country but he is a leader for the whole muslim umma. I THINK ITS NOT GOOD TO COMPARE PERSONALITY OF HIS MAGNITUDE WITH ALTAF WHO EVEN DONOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO COME BACK.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
He already has lost one chance when he was MNA, but he was failed to deliver in his constituency. Now, he should start his political efforts from being a councilor just to test his popularity. If he wins there then he should work like a true leader. He should show his worth to the people and then gradually he can move forward. Jumping directly to the prime minister job, will not work for him. He has to wait patiently and work hard. Rather to come to every talk show on TV he must use his personality towards the real work.

Patriot I am not a member of PTI...but despite your political differences you should acknowledge that...

He is an excellent administrator seeing the establishment and fair running of Shoukat Khanum ........ He is capable of perceiving things and solidifying them...

He is capable of leading a team and talking it to the victory stand... as we have seen in the 92 world cup...

While
There have been some personal issues regarding his personality... His political wisdom is definitely questionable...

While I personally believe ... He has wasted his time and immense talent in politics... if he would have invested himself in education and youth empowerment.. we would have been looking at a totally different Pakistan... Khaya Piya kuch nahin .... glass tora...

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Patriot I am not a member of PTI...but despite your political differences you should acknowledge that...

He is an excellent administrator seeing the establishment and fair running of Shoukat Khanum ........ He is capable of perceiving things and solidifying them...

He is capable of leading a team and talking it to the victory stand... as we have seen in the 92 world cup...

While
There have been some personal issues regarding his personality... His political wisdom is definitely questionable...

While I personally believe ... He has wasted his time and immense talent in politics... if he would have invested himself in education and youth empowerment.. we would have been looking at a totally different Pakistan... Khaya Piya kuch nahin .... glass tora...

I am not against his politics unless he doesn't take the guidence from Qazi Hussain and Nawaz sharif. He must listen to his own party workers and he should give them some importance. Politics is a name of team work. Whatever your big ambitions are, you can not survive without the help of others. Running an hospital or leading a 11 players team has no comparison to run a country of 170 millions people of diversified nature.
I think in politics also, he needs someone like Jawed Miandad to assist him. All alone, he will be a total failure in this field. I bet.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
think in politics also, he needs someone like Jawed Miandad to assist him. All alone, he will be a total failure in this field. I bet.

I would say some-many... instead of someone...

tijaz001

Citizen
If you would appraise rest of the politicians and rulers at the same criteria as you appraise IK, I bet you there will be no one left to meet your expectations other than IK himself. It is not fair to IK when you expect so much from him, but you donot give him an opportunity. ZA Bhutto raised slogan of roti kapra aur makan, but he took away all those things from the poor in each of PPP's govt., and yet people back PPP just for emotional attachment. Nawaz got two chances and he did not do more than creating a big squad of loan defaulters. It is about time that people should come to their senses and start judging peolpe for what they stand for and what they have delivered.
IK is laying foundation for principle politics. He is one who has said and shown not to make compromise with his principles. His so called association with JI and PMLn has been his compromise for his principles. He has gone along with others on issues which are in line with his principles. There is no one in Pakistani political enviornment who comes close to his ideology. PMLn has been stealing PTI's stand on justice. Where was their stance when they stormed supreme court. PTI's foundation is on justice for all. He boycotted the election based on his ideology to stand with movement of restoration of judges. He had a great chance of gaining position in parliament. He chose to make the sacrifice and time has proven his postion to be true. He had predicted a sham democracy out of feb2008 elections. That is exactly what you have. Is that not enough evidence of his visionary capabilities. You got to have an objective in mind before you embark on a journey. You cannot ride on the first available train, if it is not going to your destination.
People, wake up. Stop marginalising forces that are trying to bring change in this screwed up country. You must give them a boost so that we can get rid of the opportunistic forces who have been rotting our beloved country for ever.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
In the western countries, political parties fight elections on their published manifestoes elaborating in full detail their economic, financial, fiscal, social welfare, educational, national health, pensions, foreign, defense and diplomatic policies that would take their countries forward in the future and their people judge them.

In Pakistan, political parties win elections if their leaders are popular even if they choors, dakus, qatils aur mulk faroosh.

If Imran Khan can convince Pakistanis that he is the man and his party has those kinds of policies then he can win hearts and minds of majority of Pakistanis. Pakistan needs a new direction and led by a sincere, honest, loyal, patriotic and a leader who is not greedy and corrupt but wants to lead his entire nation into prosperity and bring peace to the country.

At present we have choors, dakus, lotereys, makars, qatils, dagabazs, lalchis aur miulk faroosh running the affairs of Pakistan and we need a big Change and a new direction.
:?: :?: :?:

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I hope and wish that Imran Khan and his party becomes the leading political party in Pakistan and Mr Khan leads Pakistan from the present darkness to light.

At present, Pakistan's politics is dominated by extremely corrupt PPP and Asif Ali Zardari and equally selfish PML-N led by Nawaz Sharrif. PPP and PMl-N are monopolized by Zaradi/Bhutoos' and Shariifs' and both are interested in outwitting each other and doing nothing to benefit Pakistan. PPP, PML-N and MQM are parties led by corrupt personalities and Pakistanis need to see an end of old faces to a new political direction.

I believe that Imran Khan can fill that void.
[imran] :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :)

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan could be a great national leader and would be trusted more than other leaders by the Pakistanis except MQM's muhajirs, but he has to make his party a popular force in the country. [imran] ;) 8-) :idea: