Imran Khan (PTI) and Nushrat Javed (PMLN) Face to Face....You be the judge

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yar, this is the style of Nusrat javed, that he do not accept the facts what is very clear to public.

Then arguments starts and tension starts, that why he is not not saying the truth.....

and Mushtaq minhas is the covering person...

He tries to heal the harshness.

This this beauty of this program that Jusrat javeed behaves like a villain , and Mushtaq minhas is covering person.

You see how successfully they are running their job.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Successfully ? What about the article NJ wrote?

Yar, this is the style of Nusrat javed, that he do not accept the facts what is very clear to public.

Then arguments starts and tension starts, that why he is not not saying the truth.....

and Mushtaq minhas is the covering person...

He tries to heal the harshness.

This this beauty of this program that Jusrat javeed behaves like a villain , and Mushtaq minhas is covering person.

You see how successfully they are running their job.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
these bias destroying pakistan here is the list 1 nusserut javed and mushtaq minaz pro nawaz and anti mqm and imran khan. 2 najam sethi pro nawaz anti mqm and imran khan .3 haroon rasheed pro imran khan anti mqm. 4 mubasheer luqman pro mqm anti nawaz .5 kashif abaasi pro punjabi anti mqm . 6 talat hussain pro punjabi anti mqm .7 javed chowdry pro nawaz anti peoples party anti mqm. 8 hamid mir pro nawaz anti musharaf . 9 ansar abbasi anti peoples party pro nawaz sharif what im trying to say here is these people should not be bias and must not use media for there agenda before replying me you check it out yourself. :(

pakiace

Banned

That was NJ's first ever article giving me a bitter idea about his writing - all what he did in that article is a proverb which fits him the most

MARA HUA INSAN KA KANDHA PA BANDOOQ RAKH KA CHALANA!

who is there to validate the authenticity? Had imran khan be under ISI or establishment why didn't he flourish and emerged as the president before during the time NJ wrote in his article! 2ndly when musharaf proposed him prime ministership why didn't he opted taking that? There is a difference between imran khan and the example is in front of you - pervaiz elahi of PMLQ
If the agencies are supporting him, i am very THANKFUL to the agencies for listening to us i mean if you don't want imran khan

- DONT PROTEST AGAINST LOAD SHEDDING
- DONT PROTEST AGAINST THESE JOURNALIST KILLINGS/HONOR KILLINGS
- DONT PROTEST AGAINST DRONES
- LET AMERICA **** EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOU IN PAKISTAN!

AND DARE YOU NOT UTTER A SINGLE WORD as you yourself choose to live under PMLN,Q,PPPP regime!

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
I guess this program was done little while ago now they do Bolta Pakistan on Aaj TV and this program is Duniya meray Aagay on Duniya TV probably that's why Nusrat Javed is not asking those questions which he raises currently. In other words he didn't have current "agenda" against Imran Khan.