Imran Khan Ruined His Home to Rescue Pakistan : Not to Fill Up his Stomach Like Nawaz - Hassan Nisar

Waseem Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
عمران خان پر ذاتی حملہ... ضرور دیکھئے

اپنا گھر تو سنبھال نہ سکا ملک کیا خاک سنبھالیگا۔۔۔ ضرور دیکھئے
کتنی افسوس ناک اور شرم ناک سوچ ہے ان لوگوں کی جو عمران خان پر ذاتی حملہ کرتے ہیں
عمران خان سے میرا بہت اچھا تعلق ہے اور میں جانتا ہوں طلاق کیوں ہوئی عمران خان کے پاس ٹائم نہیں تھا اور جمائما کی یہ خواھش تھی کہ عمران خان انگلینڈ شفٹ ہو جائیں عمران خان نے ملک چھوڑنے سے انکار کیا ملک کی عوام کو چھوڑنے سے انکار کیا.. سارا وقت پی ٹی آئي، پاکستان اور اس کے مستقبل پر لگا دیا. عمران خان کا گھر ٹوٹا ہے اس بڑے گھر(پاکستان) کو بچانے کے لئے .. ان لوگوں کو شرم آنی چاہیے جو لوگ اس طرح کی بات کرتے ہیں - حسن نثا
ر
-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=434488786647958&set=vb.241679012575812&type=2&theater

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am voting for Javed Hashmi probably .. its probably Javed Hashmi or no one ..
but I still dont understand how over exaggerating things like this will help .. like

"""Imran Khan Ruined His Home to Rescue Pakistan"""

I mean come on .. are people so dumb ? or this so called anchor is dumb ?
IK might be better for country but he certainly didnt ruin his home for Pakistan per se ... he used to do full day commentary back then when he was divorced .. divorce is personal issue .. not to be discussed by us .. but also not to publicize it to get pity votes ...

pathar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: عمران خان پر ذاتی حملہ... ضرور دیکھئے

Yeh baigarat log hain jo iss banday par ilzam tarashi karty hain

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Quiz to win Pakistan

Win Pakistan offer !!!

Identify the Lions here so that you should not loose your Pakistan. Let me know the identity/whereabouts of these Lions !

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Answer to Propaganda against Imran Khan (Must Watch)

Hasan Nisar at his best. hats off for shutting up all idiot noora's ugly mouths

kashi..

Senator (1k+ posts)

Admin your keep removing my threads ... I am here for Imran Khan. After election I will never come back here. Because you removing my threads you are wasting my lot of time.

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)

A proud moment for every pakistani
jhanda.gif

If this opportunity is missed. ... Not sure of it will come again. IMRAN KHAN in The top 3 world leaders of 2012 | GlobalPost our heart bleeds at every beat for pakistan ..IK come ahead we trust in you ..come lead us ...ask for something to scarify ....GOD BLESS PAKISTAN -LIVE LONG IMRAN KHAN ...INSHALLAH
May Allah grant you success in all your good objectives Ameen. YOUNG MEN & WOMEN OF PAKISTAN SPECIALLY PUNJAB! THE DESTINY OF THIS COUNTRY IS IN YOUR HANDS, YOU WILL HAVE TO COME OUT ON ELECTION DAY TO VOTE FOR TEHREEK E INSAAF. CONVINCE YOUR RURAL BROTHERS & FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR IMRAN, OTHERWISE BE READY TO FACE ANOTHER LONG DARK NIGHT WHICH MAY NEVER END!

This is really unfortunate that people of pakistan are yet to understand and accept such a great leader. It is high time now to support him to change pakistan and make it a one of the great nations in the world.
You have seen other parties playing politics for years , Now Imran khan deserves a chance and he has proved his loyalty towards pakistan and is the only leader who is very much concerned about its people. I would say it is now or never. May ALLAH bless him and save him to save Pakistan. Please for the sake of Allah don't forget to vote on 11 May in favour of

PTI.

Last edited: