Imran Khan Speech at the Bab-e-Peshawar inauguration (18/01/2016)

Sam Sam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Speech at the Peshawar-e-Khyber inauguration (18/01/2016)

A great visionary leader. People of KPK made a right choice and it will pay them off.

صحرائی

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

باب پشاور سے گزرنے والی گاڑی ٹول پلازہ سے مفت روٹیاں صاف پانی اور مفت دوائیاں لینا مت بولے ، عمران خان

TahirFCCA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

This is a leader .... my leader ..... which gives nation a VISION a HOPE. May Allah help IK in all his future endevours.

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Well done khan sahab.. A leader is one who keeps everything in mind such as health, education, Justice to infrastructure and environment. :)

Khan sahab is doing all of this for the nation, for which millions thanks to him.:)

TahirFCCA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If they have budget i think they must build another flyover on GT Road from Gulbahar to Qilla. And extend the northern bypass ... to completely encircle the city. Like Ring Road Lahore.

Ali raza babar

It was an honor... but Khatak speech and siraj ul haq disappointed me

3rd_Umpire

باب پشاور سے گزرنے والی گاڑی ٹول پلازہ سے مفت روٹیاں صاف پانی اور مفت دوائیاں لینا مت بولے ، عمران خان

سستی روٹی یا مفت روٹی جیسے "ڈکھوسلے" شوباز بے غیرت ھی کر سکتا ھے، جو "اربوں کی واردات" کے بعد بند ھو چُکا ھے

Shahid Abassi

This same fly over would have costed 3,7 billion if it was a punjab project.

Milk Shaykh

Banned

can you do me a favour? can you ask brigadier mariam safdar baji if she can ask her father Shahenshah Mian Modhiwaz sharrif why the lahore azadi flyover cost 5.35 arab compared to this flyover which costs 1.75 arab, a different of 3.5 arab. i would appreciate if you could get back to me as soon as possible. Jazakallah Khair. and while you're asking can you also ask her to ask her father when are we getting the bullet train he promised us. i'm unemployed and have nothing to do because of the **** he's put in this economy, so the least he can do is make a bullet train so i can ride in it all day long which might help me forget about the fact that this country is going to the gutter. Shukhria

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

This same fly over would have costed 3,7 billion if it was a punjab project.

Not 3.7 but 8.7 as they had built a single flyover of 2.53 km for Rs. 5.35 Bn where it is double and built on Rs. 1.75 Bn. Futher Azadi flyover was built about 2 years before when things were cheap. Now imagine where the rest of money is going in these huge projects?

KP govt will not need to burn the documents in a building like Nooras did with LDA plaza.

12573971_686892874787359_1037778505545206356_n.jpg

Last edited:

xiaahmad

Imran Khan said 1 shariya 7 arab .. GEO quote it as 7 arab

Last edited by a moderator:

xiaahmad

Re: Imran Khan said 1 shariya 7 arab .. GEO quote it as 7 arab

Total length of bridges including ramps: 2.128 km
Cost: Rs 1782 million (1.78 billion)
Daily Commuters: 100K