Imran Khan The TAX CHOR

Bourne

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Exposed :PTI biggest Tax Chors caught Red Handed

LOoHNpp.jpg

http://ecp.gov.pk/SData/NA/NA-4-0020/NA-4_6110115867619_FBR.pdf
Gulzar khan was in Govt job all his career and as Govt servant your tax is deducted on source?? If you are posting this information, can you please cite his income that he is not paying income tax on???

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)

603962_279681428834176_892946144_n.jpg

IMRAN KHAN WAS RIGHT YE SABB CHOR JI AUR PMLN AUR PPP MILE HOWE HAINN CHORE KE BACHEE

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

​you are not from Jamat Islama. You cant be. do not pretend to be jamatiya. you are 100% liar noora.

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)

Gulzar khan was in Govt job all his career and as Govt servant your tax is deducted on source?? If you are posting this information, can you please cite his income that he is not paying income tax on???

My dear i know there are errors on FBR side.. but why dont u give the suggestion too ur friend @Paki1stani who has posted such against JI first

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

you better contact your Jamatiya Qamer who started it. Dont put blame on others for things your Jamatiya started. Check the time this Thread was posted and then check the Time I posted my Thread.

My dear i know there are errors on FBR side.. but why dont u give the suggestion too ur friend @Paki1stani who has posted such against JI first

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am surprised Imran Khan managed to give 18 Lac Rs as tax in 2010, almost as much as Nawaz Sharif gave. Whereas we all know Nawaz is 100 times richer than Imran Khan. This proves Imran Khan is an honest person and Nawaz Sharif is Tax Chor

AwaZ-e-HaQ

MPA (400+ posts)

you better contact your Jamatiya Qamer who started it. Dont put blame on others for things your Jamatiya started. Check the time this Thread was posted and then check the Time I posted my Thread.

Ap chahtay kia hain btao? agr blame game shuru karna to woh bhi bata do.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میں کچھ نہیں چاہتا آپکے مسلم اونلی بھائی نے بجاے اپنے جماتے کو سمجھانے کے تحریک انصاف ولوں پر ملبہ ڈال رہا ہے میں نے صرف اس کا جواب دیا ہے

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Qamer,

Just see how many people disliked your post. There is a good reason for it.

People of Pakistan are aware of Imran Khan's life, his struggle for corruption free Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif are defaulters of 8 Billion RS. This money was issued on their company name and not on their own name that is why these 2 Robbers are still allowed with the help of Mafia in elections.

Same like here (Dislikes in Post), election result will come out. This is our promise.