Imran Khan - Umeed-e-Sehr ki baat suno

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
WOW Emotional video. Thank you for sharing. Beautifully sung and perfect song on a legend

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great job guys. Keep your great work.
high five " Lahori and badshah".
Khan the only hope for the hopeless nation.
Live long Khan and Bravo his supporters.

A

Admin

Akbar, kindly don't use flashy font colors. They are only to use highlight an important part of your post, not the whole thing. Thanks

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran Khan is the only option available to pakistan. we all have to step up from party politics because we need CHANGE. i know there are people in this forum who would argue with voting for Imran Khan but i guess they TOO feel that pakistan neeeds a change. so make that change happen and try ur bit not to allow [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [musharaf] turn by turn.
Long Live PAKISTAN!

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
PTi keh favor walon soch lo Imran Khan ka favor kartay hoay, keh jaisay is ne cricket mein siasat shuru ki the, kahein Pakistan ka bhi yahe haal na karday, Miandad ka saath kiya kiya tha yeh to shayad sab ko pata hai. [pk flag] [rasheed] [altaf] [musharaf]

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
ashfak143 said:
Imran Khan is the only option available to pakistan. we all have to step up from party politics because we need CHANGE. i know there are people in this forum who would argue with voting for Imran Khan but i guess they TOO feel that pakistan neeeds a change. so make that change happen and try ur bit not to allow [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [musharaf] turn by turn.
Long Live PAKISTAN!

New logon ko try karna hai to in mein se kisi ko karo [rasheed] [imran] [altaf] , Altaf Hussain aur Sheikh Rasheed ko is chakkar mein kaat diya tum ne bhai, in ko bhi pakistan mein majority mein aanay ka aik moqa milna chahiye. Laken khuda keh waste in mein se kisi ko ab vote na daina [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] [fazl] [rehman-malik] chahay next time bilawal bhutto he kiyon ne khara ho.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
what if he dies tomarrow ? who is next in line ? dont u think he is dictator in his own right as well just like our good old freinds [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [musharaf] ?

i appericate him a lot and i think he is sincere but he is also not building instituion he is just running one man show as well

they should have leadership elections in pTi and then we really can trust imran he got colourful past too like most of us so never mind seta white she is dead now thanks god for imran khan

what about Dr sherien mazarie dont u think she changed so many parties so whats the difference

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
Well Done Lahore Badshah

We are so jeolous of you guys, you have a charasmatic, dashing, Patriot and a wonderful human being as your leader and we are struck with this Akal ka Andha [altaf] . Hey please ask your leader to help us get rid of this Kalia.

Keep it up Buddy.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well done ...Great Video...Great Leader and Great Vision.

Qadam Badawo Imran ...Hum Tumhare saath hain.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan is being prepared by the west and jewish lobby to one day rule Pakistan, the sources of his funding are unexplainable and misterious. This guy was the worst impersonator of westerners in his peak and now he pretends to be a loyal Pakistanis ? how did he get such close terms with the Queen of England ? Can someone explain this ? Please use your heads before your brain is totally dead.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop mud slinging enough is enough, IMRAN QADAM BARHAO HUM TUMHARAY SATH HAIN, we desperately need him , sick and tired of corrupt leaders, btw he's very rich person not like other politicians he doesn't need to get so called secret funding or robb our country.

It's disgusting people stop posing him as a jewish agent cuzz he married someone who was a jew and than converted, be proud of him, HUM NAY QUAID E AZAM KO NAHIN CHORA TU YEAH BECHARA KIA CHEEZ HAY

LONG LIVE PTI

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@farazkhii
main imran ka chamcha tu nahee magar us ne pakistan ko worldcup dia lahore main cancer hospital dia or ab mianwali main asia ki zabardast qisam ki universty dey raha hey. kia or kisi siasat dan ki ye dean bina govt main aae bata saktey ho tum jaisey log sirif akal ke andhey hotey hain or bas kuch nahee