"Imran Khan Will Not Allow PDM 2.0 Government To Run." - Shaheen Sehbai

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
barzi

Imran first needs to get himself released from Adiala and his daily responsibilities of cleaning jail latrine with the phenyl that Barrister Gohar brings for him on each visit

After oath taking, you will see pure color of Sahibzada who will own PTI's independents for next 5 years. Keep in mind I am talking about Sahibzada who is so cunning that he continues to maintain a very good realationship with both Iran and US securing funding from both and thats the quality of Barelvis
🤣

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran first needs to release him from Adiala and his daily responsibilities of cleaning jail letrine with the phenyl that Barrister Gohar brings for him on each visit 🤣
Dog Argue GIF by Paramount+

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
barzi

Imran first needs to get himself released from Adiala and his daily responsibilities of cleaning jail latrine with the phenyl that Barrister Gohar brings for him on each visit

After oath taking, you will see pure color of Sahibzada who will own PTI's independents for next 5 years. Keep in mind I am talking about Sahibzada who is so cunning that he continues to maintain a very good realationship with both Iran and US securing funding from both and thats the quality of Barelvis
🤣
مینڈیٹ چور

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
barzi

🤣
When the thieves who stole people’s mandate enter parliament, they will be hackled with shouts of thieves,thieves.Showbaz will be called cherry blossom in every sitting of parliament.They crooks will not have any easy life.