Imran Khan's arrest - What to do

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What has happened in the last year and a half is unprecedented - Pakistan has been hijacked in a contemptuously naked manner by the Army chief who has used all the security apparatus meant to protect the country towards destroying all institutions, human rights and democracy in order just to neutralise the most popular leader ever in the history of Pakistan. All garbs have been thrown away and a naked dance of power is happening right in front of everyone. Sitting Army Chiefs have planned to kill IK and now they have managed to get him arrested. There is a high likelihood that they may try to poison or kill him in jail. It is time for the people to get up and protest against this injustice of the highest order and everyone has the responsibility to resist the oppression. Not everyone is brave enough but we can all contribute in whatever little way we can. Here are some things that people can do.
  • Be more active on social media and at least convey in unambiguous terms that you know that Muneer and the PDM thieves are behind these draconian measures which are meant to enslave the poor people of Pakistan and push it further into dark ages.
  • Those in the western countries should write to their representatives and human rights organisations and make them aware of the situation in Pakistan.
  • Put PTI flags and IK's picture on houses and cars etc.
  • Come out on the streets and protest.
  • If you have family and friends in Army, beaurocracy, police or other departments confront them and demand that they should side with the people and not become pawns of the corrupt thieves and the Cheap of Army Staff.
  • Wear black shirts or a black wrist band.
  • Make your social media DP's black.
  • Register to vote
This is the least everyone should do. IK has really given his everything for this struggle for the people of Pakistan. People of Pakistan now have to take the baton and prove that they are a nation and not a herd of sheep which can be subdued by the lowly and corrupt generals and politicians who can slaughter them at will. I am sure that if everyone plays their part and refuses to be driven like cattle, the present fascism cannot be sustained for long.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کرہ ارض پر ایک ملکِ خدا داد ایسا بھی ہے،، جس میں گریڈ 22 کا ایک سرکاری ملازم
ریٹائرمنٹ کے بعد ملنے والی،،، فقط 3 سال کی نوکری بچانے کی خاطر،، پورے ملک سے کھلواڑ کر رہا ہے
پھر کہتے ہیں ہم وطن کے سجیلے جوان ہیں، اورپُتر ہٹاں تے نہی وکھدے ۔ ۔ ۔

I think I was the 1st member of this great forum who used the TERM
East India Company instead of Imported Government after April 9,2022
The Operation Regime Change, by Pak ARMY...
See how this video vindicate my saying of "East India Company"

50 commercial entities being run by armed forces

Last edited:

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر کسی بھی ایک جگہ پر دس، پندرہ لاکھ سے زیادہ

یا سب بڑے شہروں میں کم از کم ایک لاکھ بندا

نکل آے تو کیا کر لیں گے؟

ضرورت عوام کی ھے - عوام کے پاس ہی حل ھے
نہیں کریں گے تو عوام نے ہی بھگتنا ھے

اپنے مرے بغیر جنت نہیں ملتی

نہیں تو زندہ بھاگ - نکلو اس ملک سے اور

ایک پیسا واپس نہ بھیجو

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
What has happened in the last year and a half is unprecedented - Pakistan has been hijacked in a contemptuously naked manner by the Army chief who has used all the security apparatus meant to protect the country towards destroying all institutions, human rights and democracy in order just to neutralise the most popular leader ever in the history of Pakistan. All garbs have been thrown away and a naked dance of power is happening right in front of everyone. Sitting Army Chiefs have planned to kill IK and now they have managed to get him arrested. There is a high likelihood that they may try to poison or kill him in jail. It is time for the people to get up and protest against this injustice of the highest order and everyone has the responsibility to resist the oppression. Not everyone is brave enough but we can all contribute in whatever little way we can. Here are some things that people can do.
  • Be more active on social media and at least convey in unambiguous terms that you know that Muneer and the PDM thieves are behind these draconian measures which are meant to enslave the poor people of Pakistan and push it further into dark ages.
  • Those in the western countries should write to their representatives and human rights organisations and make them aware of the situation in Pakistan.
  • Put PTI flags and IK's picture on houses and cars etc.
  • Come out on the streets and protest.
  • If you have family and friends in Army, beaurocracy, police or other departments confront them and demand that they should side with the people and not become pawns of the corrupt thieves and the Cheap of Army Staff.
  • Wear black shirts or a black wrist band.
  • Make your social media DP's black.
  • Register to vote
This is the least everyone should do. IK has really given his everything for this struggle for the people of Pakistan. People of Pakistan now have to take the baton and prove that they are a nation and not a herd of sheep which can be subdued by the lowly and corrupt generals and politicians who can slaughter them at will. I am sure that if everyone plays their part and refuses to be driven like cattle, the present fascism cannot be sustained for long.
....i would myself really invest in an automatic sniper rifle.... to take out few Gens!

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
mujeeb called for civil disobedience. do an economic lockdown. its not like the economy is performing anyhow. I feel IK should have done it last year, but that is water under the bridge.