Imran Khan's biggest priority

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)
Before 2021 , I thought PTI will be over soon when this assemblies dissolve , after regime change PTI will will election but now I believe PTI will go up to several generations. No matter how many people leaves Imran Khan , the public and overseas are all with IK.

Imran Khan 's top priority should be make a future leadership program for youth of overseas Paksitani because here they are banned for everything.
So young blood of Overseas Pakistani will make PTI future leadership who can run Pakistan effectively and complete the vision of Imran Khan . These cabinet of future leadership strictly follow and loyal to IK and they should have absolute authority given by Imran so that all PTI workers will under one umbrella and no forward blocks or other PTI groups. Because for PMLN - after Maryam no one and for PPP , after Bilawal no one. so these family brand parties will die automatically.

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think most of overseas youth are interested in becoming leaders of PTI. Their loyalty is with PTI and they support Pakistan and PTI with out any interest.

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think most of overseas youth are interested in becoming leaders of PTI. Their loyalty is with PTI and they support Pakistan and PTI with out any interest.

The reason is thatif the loyal educated personlead PTI , it wil become organization instead of bunch of electables and lotas.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What the govt and their handlers did over the last few weeks can be engineered and repeated again. They don't even give a sh!t about supreme court then what's stopping them? So IMO, no what matter political leadership and how popular, it will not 'succeed' in such conditions. The solution is something else and we all know what that is.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before 2021 , I thought PTI will be over soon when this assemblies dissolve , after regime change PTI will will election but now I believe PTI will go up to several generations. No matter how many people leaves Imran Khan , the public and overseas are all with IK.

Imran Khan 's top priority should be make a future leadership program for youth of overseas Paksitani because here they are banned for everything.
So young blood of Overseas Pakistani will make PTI future leadership who can run Pakistan effectively and complete the vision of Imran Khan . These cabinet of future leadership strictly follow and loyal to IK and they should have absolute authority given by Imran so that all PTI workers will under one umbrella and no forward blocks or other PTI groups. Because for PMLN - after Maryam no one and for PPP , after Bilawal no one. so these family brand parties will die automatically.
But IK likes Buzdar and Pervaiz Ellahi

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
But IK likes Buzdar and Pervaiz Ellahi
both were a compromise... now you all can see how ppl were sent to JOIN PTI as an ASSIGNMENT and now they are all going back to report to Establishment division.. NOW IK can chose a better option.. like MIAN ASLAM IQBAL or Sibtain Khan

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
both were a compromise... now you all can see how ppl were sent to JOIN PTI as an ASSIGNMENT and now they are all going back to report to Establishment division.. NOW IK can chose a better option.. like MIAN ASLAM IQBAL or Sibtain Khan
Well, I have been saying that for the past 4 years but blind PTI supporters cannot see it

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Well, I have been saying that for the past 4 years but blind PTI supporters cannot see it
ummm no.. ppl who understand politics and khan, always knew Buzdar was not the actual choice.. actually Shah Mehmood was the CM candidate and he was made to lose by ASSHOLE JKT... he planted that Salman guy who was active PTI worker and then bought thousands of votes for him.. then IK was left to chose Aleem Khan (BAJWA Fav) or Pervez Elahi.. but to lessen the frustration he chose Buzdar, an unknown so ppl wont have a grudge against him