Imran Khan's comment about Maryam Safdar was poor choice of words

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FTNuLYuWAAIcoYo

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you judge the comments by moral standards of PMLN PPP etc., it's just counter attack or so because their politics is full of personal attacks.

But IK shouldn't have done this, he always refrains from such comment, I heard first time such a thing from him. Un necessary, poor choice of words...

Never again. Fullstop

jani1

اگر یہ بات کہنی بھی تھی تو شہباز گل سے کہلوا لیتے​
بات تب غلط ہوتی اگر وہ اسطرح کہتے کہ۔۔
کیا میں تمہارا خاوند ہوں۔؟۔

مگر انہوں نے اسے سمجھایا کہ۔۔ صفدر کے بھی جذبات ہیں،،
خیال کرو۔۔

بات کو سمجھیئے۔۔​

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
copied
ن لیگ نے بے نظیر بھٹو کی جعلی ننگی تصاویر بنوا کر وائرل کروائی تھیں، وہ اخلاقی تھا؟؟؟
Noon league ka khawteen smait..Morality se koi link nahi ha..Corrupt..choor..killer ki izzat ka koi level nahi hota.Mayrum ki zubaan jalso m ghatia bando se bhi low level ki hoti ha..

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
لفافی بیغیرت اور نونی چور اس وقت سب کچھ بھول جاتے ہیں جب عمران خان کی بیوی پر اور بہن پر حملے کرتے ہیں جبکہ وہ خواتین سیاست میں نہیں ہیں۔ مریم کی بکواس کی بھی ایک حد ہونی چاہیے عورت ہونے کا فائدہ اٹھاتی ہے یہ عورت اگر نونیوں کے پاس صرف عورتیں ہی رہ گئی ہیں تو پھر مجھے ہمدردی ہے ان سے۔ پتہ نہیں یہ پھول فروش کہاں سے پاکستان پر پھر سے مسلط کردیے گئے ہیں۔

Rambler

Poor choice of words - My foot. I don't know where you fools are living, acting all pious. I think IK and PTI have been too soft on this Dalla family which is protected by media like a baby. I remember these anchors going berserk even when name of Maryumm Qatri was taken while these thugs went down to the lowest of the low level with impunity. Stop acting like snowflakes; bloddy idiots.

It was poor choice of words and a loose ball at such an important and speech speech.
It archives nothing but distraction.

Ik Should be careful and not to get influence by Shahbaz Gill.

Khan should always ignore the kachra from Sharif khandaan! They don't warrant any mentions.

You must understand the exhilaration and the adrenaline-rush that khan is experiencing these days with huge crowds coming out for him. A lot of slips-of-tongue can happen in this.