Re: ہم پاکستان عوامی تحریک کی پوری حمایت کریں گے - عمران خان کی میڈیا سے گفتگو

دوسری طرف: مجھے کیوں نکالا
تمہیں کیا ؟
سازش ہو رہی ہے
جج خود نااہل ہیں وغیرہ وغیرہ

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Getting fed up with this guy...

No doubt he has brought this whole corrupt system to it's knees.

However, how stupid one can be to support this establishment stooge from Canada who is trying his best to derail the very system through which PTI supposed to bring about it's revolutionary change.

Last edited:

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)

No doubt he has shaken this whole corrupt system to it's knees.

However, how stupid one can be to support this establishment stooge from Canada who is trying his best to derail the very system through which PTI supposed to bring about it's revolutionary change.

totally disagree. You just cannot be a silent bystander and watch this happen and think "well its not me, its someone else being killed by thugs". Imran is right to stand with the victims and support them so that it does not happen to you next time.
Now if you think those 14 killed in model town deserved it than please say so

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

No doubt he has brought this whole corrupt system to it's knees.

دشمن کا دشمن دوست ہوتا ہے اور کسی بھی ... زادے قاتل کو اسکے انجام تک پوھنچانا چاہئیے

Khan Sab

MPA (400+ posts)
The World is Entering into its Final phase as predicted by our Prophet S.A.W. Pakistan And Khan will play the Important role IA & Imam Mehdi and Eisa A.S about to come soon i think

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
totally disagree. You just cannot be a silent bystander and watch this happen and think "well its not me, its someone else being killed by thugs". Imran is right to stand with the victims and support them so that it does not happen to you next time.
Now if you think those 14 killed in model town deserved it than please say so

I adisagree, yes we should stand up for those who were killed but Qadri is not sincere. He is Canadian with Business and properties overseas. If he was sincere he should have stayed in Lahore and struggle until he gets justice.

Give them moral support yes, but with Zardari showing up, there is something fishy. Zardaro is a snake and he will use Qadri to spread chaos and delay elections, by splitting the vote which is PTI's.

IK has worked so hard, but Qadri always shows up at a opportune time to take credit. IK should demand fresh elections and the victory will he his, Inshallah.