Imran Khan's Message for Islamabad Dharna (Aug 6th, 13th, 20th 2011)

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing can be more democratic way in this country where the democracy is the mighty's stick against the poor... being in lhr i cannot be their but my well wishes are with IK and with every common pakistani who feels pains for pakistan and not happy with the current AAZ's regime.

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI ka candidate for next PMship

dear first it is not possible ---- second thing if ISI supporting PTI what is wrong, which party comes in pakistan without ISI support, and my own opnion if ISI supporting PTI its mean they wnat to save pakistan

Qadam Barhaoo Imran KHan hum tumhary sath hain inshalla Saturday me and my friends we will join dhrana

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
I am a supporter of Imran but I did not understand as he said they will entertain. What type of entertainment they will give to participants ???

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aur jo log Musharaf aur Kiyani ki goud mein hoon, un key barey mein tumhara kia khiyal hey

Un ke bare mein bhi bura khayal hai lekin agar saboot ho tab...Jin ke bare mein main baat kar raha hoon us ke bare mein saboot available hain.I am sure u know what the reality is ,but just trying to close ur eyes...Cos its hard to face the reality.

GraanG2

I am a supporter of Imran but I did not understand as he said they will entertain. What type of entertainment they will give to participants ???

Dude its not easy to keep people on the streets for 12 hours without any entertainment,like Milli naghma, Sher O shayiri, some light music.Thats what he means.Entertainment also means food,and light drinks.

By the way those who are concerned about missing taraveeh,So taraveeh will be offered there as well InshaAllah.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
People u talking about belongs to past and time showed and one I am talking belongs to present, time will prove. Watch and see

Un ke bare mein bhi bura khayal hai lekin agar saboot ho tab...Jin ke bare mein main baat kar raha hoon us ke bare mein saboot available hain.I am sure u know what the reality is ,but just trying to close ur eyes...Cos its hard to face the reality.

GraanG2

People u talking about belongs to past and time showed and one I am talking belongs to present, time will prove. Watch and see

Only Allah SWT knows the future...And yeah if Imran Khan became another NS ,I will be the first to stop supporting him...Won't stick to him anyway like u have stuck to those exposed brothers...cheers

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmmmm.
does IK think these dheet hukmaraan will leave power seeing a crowd gathered in Islamabad?
No way.
IK must come up with any other plan.

waisay note the very fact that Pakistan established in Holy month of Ramadan and now again we are having 14th August in Ramadan , though not 27th of Laila-tul-Qadr,

kaash ka iss Ramadan Pakistan get freedom from all corrupt and american puppits...............

kaaaaaaaaassssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.(cry)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
hmmmm.
does IK think these dheet hukmaraan will leave power seeing a crowd gathered in Islamabad?
No way.
IK must come up with any other plan.

waisay note the very fact that Pakistan established in Holy month of Ramadan and now again we are having 14th August in Ramadan , though not 27th of Laila-tul-Qadr,

kaash ka iss Ramadan Pakistan get freedom from all corrupt and american puppits...............

kaaaaaaaaassssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.(cry)

This is a start. Lots more to come. If we manage to gather enough public, nobody can stand in its way. In fact, that is the ONLY way to kick out Zardari and co. People power.

Ameen to your prayer. :)

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur jo log Musharaf aur Kiyani ki goud mein hoon, un key barey mein tumhara kia khiyal hey

haan usi musharf ky imran khan ny mukhalfat ki or jail ki hwa bhee khai. yee alag baat hai us mushraf ki good main beth kar nawaz shrif say mafi maang kar mulk say gai or apny sary cases maff karway. or sorry to say but its truth benazir sahiba bhee usi mushraf or keyani say deals karti raheen. imran khny tu chalo mafi mangi or mushraf ki mukhalfat karky apna kafra bhe ada kar dia. leekan mery azeeem or gunjy muanfiq leaders nawaz or shahbaz ny tu naa zia wali mafi mangi. naa mushraf say deal kar ky bahar jny ki mafi mangi or naa he apny cases mushraf say maff karwany ki mafi mangi or naa he ppp ny mushraf or keyani say deal ki mafi mangi. such koo anch nahi atti, its very easy to defend imran on the bases of honest, and truth , i feel sorry for you guys who support nawaz. zardari, altaf, anp etc. you cant even defend them without lies and cheating . hahaha what pitty on you. my brother there is a suggestion . munafiq leaders koo choor do or haq or such ki traf aa jaoo

saeed khan

dear first it is not possible ---- second thing if ISI supporting PTI what is wrong, which party comes in pakistan without ISI support, and my own opnion if ISI supporting PTI its mean they wnat to save pakistan

Qadam Barhaoo Imran KHan hum tumhary sath hain inshalla Saturday me and my friends we will join dhrana

I am 100% agreed with you.
ISI is Pak Army not Indian Army.
ISI support is much better than appealing for asylum from India.
But some foolish people do not understand it.