Imran Khan's Speech At PTI Dharna Karachi

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Speech @ PTI Dharna

Merey aziz correction nahi, yehi haqeeqat hai, Tehreek e insaaf mutehada movement, main ney in dounoun main sey PAKISTAN & QAUMI nikal diya hai, kiyunkey ab yeh ek hain aur in ka Pakistan aur Qaumi say kuch nahi leina deina......MEREY YA AAP KEY MUTABIQ sirf aur sirf "TOPI DRAMA" hai.

Bhai Saturday Night in Summer around 10:30 PM
Ideal time to take out kids for ice cream
Chill man, Try Haagn Das Strawberry Cheesecake

Apnay Liyay Wapsi Par Lexotnil Ki 2 Golian
Have Fun....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai Saturday Night in Summer around 10:30 PM
Ideal time to take out kids for ice cream
Chill man, Try Haagn Das Strawberry Cheesecake

Apnay Liyay Wapsi Par Lexotnil Ki 2 Golian
Have Fun....

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I think its better suggestion, let me have some fresh air, I am putting a lot on me, Why I don't know, you are helping a lot to make a come back, but something has really gone very wrong. Any ways I will make sure, this time I will not be provoked.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Well Sir abhi tuk aap key shouq nahi apnayey hain, magar mujhey aisa lug raha hai, key merey replies aap ko juld hi rooh afza key pass pohcha dey ga. again nothing personal and no offense meant.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nahi bhayya appan ko dairy queen ka milk shake hi peeney do. I live vanilla shake with cream on top mama mia :lol:

Star Gazer

Re: National Anthem in PTI Dharna

wow so you are still not under oath, but enjoying all perks, BTW whatever I wrote it was on the basis of what you told me, as far as I remember this is what I was told by you, its contradicory or may be you are now gaining sympathies by pretending as only and only Pakistani, well I can expect this from you.Never mind. I simply respond to you without any assumptions, but I believe my response have put you back on foot and have made you Pakistani again, You are right, I shouldn't be apologetic because those who are brutally ruth they don't deserve any thing which we called DECENCY. BTW when are you going to have your honorable citizenship.....soon probably, and its quite obvious at that time you will definitely decend your Pakistani citizenship....but will keep pretending PAKISTANIYAT.....lolzzzzzzzzzz

It is surprising for me to read this highly personaly charged post from you. i think you either do not remember correctly or you had misunderstood what we talked about once, which you are referring to in the above post, sir.
I will not use the personal information given in private converstaions on this forum just to score a point, I do respect your hardships and accomplishments. having said that I will also not accept that as any one's right to write whatever their heart desires based on presumptous, false propganda information to state that Pakistanis have no aukaat.
What I will do in the future is known only to Allah according to my belief, if you think you know better, well that is for you to consider.
since you have said that apparently I do not deserve DECENCY therefore I will not expect that from your esteemed self, besides IZZAT sirf Allah kay haath main hai.
Wassalam.

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I think its better suggestion, let me have some fresh air, I am putting a lot on me, Why I don't know, you are helping a lot to make a come back, but something has really gone very wrong. Any ways I will make sure, this time I will not be provoked.

You are putting on u, after u see a little bit soft corner develops inside PTI for MQM... Tell us which is the best option as compare to PTI ???
Aik taraf kehrahay hain jo qaum apni halat nahi badalti Allah un ki halat nahi badalta doosri taraf Qaum halat badalnay ko jazbati hokar PTI kay sath chal rahi hay to aap ko bura lagraha hay.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ummat News ka aik aur shar angaiz propaganda...(IK protecting NATO Tankers)

cartoon1.jpg

canadian

Pakistan forced to fight US' war: Imran Khan

By Express / PPI
Published: May 22, 2011

PTI13-173395-640x480.jpg

Protesters gather at the anti-drone rally hosted by PTI in Karachi. PHOTO: NEFER SEHGAL

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Chairman Imran Khan said that “innocent people” were being killing in drone attacks in FATA.
Speaking to hundreds of participants of a sit-in in Karachi, Khan said that more than 37000 Pakistanis had been killed in the war against terror which had been initiated by the US.
He said that Pakistan was forced to fight a war which was not theirs and claimed that the nation was united with the people of Waziristan.
The PTI chief said the rulers of the country were not sincere with the people and that the masses were fed up of unfulfilled promises.
Khan also asserted that the two days of sit-in will send a clear message to the leadership regarding the public opinion against the drone strikes in Pakistan.
PPI adds:
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Saturday started its two-day sit-in in front of Karachi Port against the US drone attacks in tribal areas of Pakistan.
The objective of the sit-in is to protest by blocking the logistic supplies en-route Pakistan to the NATO troops in Afghanistan.
Thousands of people from different walks of life and political activists gathered at the Native Jetty Bridge near Karachi Port on Saturday, holding flags and placards. They chanted slogans against the drone attacks and the US interference into internal affairs of Pakistan.
Strict security arrangements were made by the Sindh government to avert any untoward incident. Heavy contingents of police and rangers were deployed around the venue while the adjacent roads were blocked by placing empty containers on roads.
Addressing the protesters PTI leaders said that the government should take action against involvement of American spy agencies in the country and switch the so-called war on terror off.
Pictures from the rally can be seen here.