Imran Resolves To Ensure Justice For Everyone !!!

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
3-25-2011_12865_l_u.jpg

Updated at 2108 PST Friday, March 25, 2011

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has expressed his party's firm resolve to ensure justice for every segment of society.

Addressing a PTI "Azadi rally" from Muslim Town to Qartaba Chowk Mozang, Imran Khan stressed upon the people and especially youth to forge unity against the forces of evil exploiting the rights of Pakistanis.

Khan condemning the drone attacks in Pakistani territory, demanded of the government to stop the US strikes. He announced to stage sit-in in Peshawar at the NATO Supply road if the drone attacks were not stopped within one month.

He urged the countrymen to stand united to stop the foreigner's Drone strikes against the country.

PTI Chief also announced to extend every possible support to the family of Ibad-ur-Rehman who was crushed to death by a vehicle allegedly driven by the friends of US official Raymond Davis on January 27.

He extended support to the cause of PCS officers and Doctors in Punjab for their services' matters. He said that the protection of minorities should be ensured at every cost.

Imran Khan criticised the politicians having their deposits and wealth in foreign countries. He said that people would not allow the encroachers of politics having their wealth abroad to participate in national politics.

PTI Lahore President Mehmood-ur-Rashid,Mian Hamid Miraj and others also were present.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13161

canadian

Imran resolves to ensure justice for everyone

Updated at 2108 PST Friday, March 25, 2011

3-25-2011_12865_l_u.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has expressed his party's firm resolve to ensure justice for every segment of society.

Addressing a PTI "Azadi rally" from Muslim Town to Qartaba Chowk Mozang, Imran Khan stressed upon the people and especially youth to forge unity against the forces of evil exploiting the rights of Pakistanis.

Khan condemning the drone attacks in Pakistani territory, demanded of the government to stop the US strikes. He announced to stage sit-in in Peshawar at the NATO Supply road if the drone attacks were not stopped within one month.

He urged the countrymen to stand united to stop the foreigner's Drone strikes against the country.

PTI Chief also announced to extend every possible support to the family of Ibad-ur-Rehman who was crushed to death by a vehicle allegedly driven by the friends of US official Raymond Davis on January 27.

He extended support to the cause of PCS officers and Doctors in Punjab for their services' matters. He said that the protection of minorities should be ensured at every cost.

Imran Khan criticised the politicians having their deposits and wealth in foreign countries. He said that people would not allow the encroachers of politics having their wealth abroad to participate in national politics.

PTI Lahore President Mehmood-ur-Rashid,Mian Hamid Miraj and others also were present.
(http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13161)

canadian

Imran leads anti-US rally to protest release of Davis

Updated at 0730 PST Saturday, March 26, 2011

3-26-2011_12882_l_u.jpg

LAHORE: Cricketer-turned-politician and chief of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) Imran Khan led a large anti-US rally in this eastern city, Lahore today to protest the release of CIA contractor Raymond Davis, who was arrested after he shot and killed two Pakistani men.

The protestors marched from Ichhra area to the spot in Mozang where Davis gunned down the two men.

This was the first time that Khan's party organized such a large rally in Lahore attended by hundreds of people.

Unlike previous anti-US rallies and demonstrations organised by hard-line religious parties and radical groups like the Jamaat-e-Islami and the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, the protest by Khan’s party was a moderate affair, with songs and music playing a key role.

Khan described the protest as a "freedom rally" and said the time had come to liberate Pakistan from the "slavery of the US".

He warned the government that if it did not immediately stop US drone attacks, his party would organise a three-day sit-in on the road used to transport supplies to NATO forces in Afghanistan.

He claimed 32,000 Pakistanis had been killed in drone attacks so far.

Khan said it was regrettable that the government freed Davis by "forcing" the families of his two victims to accept ‘blood money’ under Islamic laws.

"It was a fixed match. The blood of Pakistanis is being sold," he said.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
This could happen every where in the world but not in Pakistan, Imran is simply wasting his and few innocent supporter's time.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did he called Altaf bhai and consulted with him... He is a tuna in the ocean of politicians and 1/2 a million strong establishment. He is a Great cricketer, best social worker and by doing politic's, people will stop donating their money especially after Altaf bhai hugs and kisses. In my view, he should be made Chairman PCB forever. He atleast deserves that protocol

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least he is trying.
What alternative we have in a corrupt to the core system ?

My point still stand as is, (waste of time) being a Canadian, you know, how important is to raise any conflict, and once it has been supported by public, it works, we have recent example of Canadian Government, Opposition took initiative and all of a sudden Harper government became history, this is what we call power of opposition, Opposition have public behind them, and they know how to use that power. Now lets come back to Imran Khan, take out media support from Imran Khan, what else he have, who would listen to him.he is keeping himself alive just because of silly and useless moves with the help of Media.

Otherwise we all have seen, how popular and demanding leader he had been in past week......lolzzzzzzzzzz

canadian

My point still stand as is, (waste of time) being a Canadian, you know, how important is to raise any conflict, and once it has been supported by public, it works, we have recent example of Canadian Government, Opposition took initiative and all of a sudden Harper government became history, this is what we call power of opposition, Opposition have public behind them, and they know how to use that power. Now lets come back to Imran Khan, take out media support from Imran Khan, what else he have, who would listen to him.he is keeping himself alive just because of silly and useless moves with the help of Media.

Otherwise we all have seen, how popular and demanding leader he had been in past week......lolzzzzzzzzzz

Whenever next elections are held everybody would know where he stands.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whenever next elections are held everybody would know where he stands.

Yes, he would stood remain, where he is standing now, he has been failed to laid a foundation of an organization, every thing moves around him only, do you know, what is the basic structure of PTI. Imran, Imran, Imran and Imran, get me 10 names of PTI organisation, who could talk and act in public other than Shireen Mazari...............Imran thought, he would emerge as another Z.A Bhutto, do you think with fail strategy he could move on. His charismatic personality have attract those, who are immature, without capable people, he would be suffering same, the way he has now.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did he called Altaf bhai and consulted with him... He is a tuna in the ocean of politicians and 1/2 a million strong establishment. He is a Great cricketer, best social worker and by doing politic's, people will stop donating their money especially after Altaf bhai hugs and kisses. In my view, he should be made Chairman PCB forever. He atleast deserves that protocol
Dont worry, people have never stopped trusting him with their money and never will. If becoming Chairman PCB ends corruption and ensures justice in Pakistan, he would have done that years ago.

@abbasiali
I dont know who you have been talking to recently, but it seems you are consumed with hopelessness and pessimism now. Instead of supporting someone for their good efforts, you are just criticizing with only one thing in mind that nothing will change and Pakistanis will forever be slaves of American slaves. Well that wont happen, as Canadian said, in next elections everything will change.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont worry, people have never stopped trusting him with their money and never will. If becoming Chairman PCB ends corruption and ensures justice in Pakistan, he would have done that years ago.

@abbasiali
I dont know who you have been talking to recently, but it seems you are consumed with hopelessness and pessimism now. Instead of supporting someone for their good efforts, you are just criticizing with only one thing in mind that nothing will change and Pakistanis will forever be slaves of American slaves. Well that wont happen, as Canadian said, in next elections everything will change.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wish, Canadian and your words would become true, but hopefully you guys will be finding new logics and reasons for upcoming elections failure, talking truth and debate on facts is pessimism, this is a news for me, My dear friend, I can feel your sentiments, but I do belong to that culture, which have no room for mistake and zero tolerance, I believe this is what we called Perfectionism, however I would appreciate your efforts to keep struggling for something, which would never happened.

BTW I had not been talking to anyone, whatever talk and wrote, that on the facts, which happened on the streets of Lahore and Islamabad, how could you denied, which had happened live or probably you simply ignored as nothing happened and that was a nightmare.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wish, Canadian and your words would become true, but hopefully you guys will be finding new logics and reasons for upcoming elections failure, talking truth and debate on facts is pessimism, this is a news for me, My dear friend, I can feel your sentiments, but I do belong to that culture, which have no room for mistake and zero tolerance, I believe this is what we called Perfectionism, however I would appreciate your efforts to keep struggling for something, which would never happened.

BTW I had not been talking to anyone, whatever talk and wrote, that on the facts, which happened on the streets of Lahore and Islamabad, how could you denied, which had happened live or probably you simply ignored as nothing happened and that was a nightmare.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"struggling for something, which would never happened"
This is exactly pessimism, you are not ready to believe anything can change. Dont forget the time when Imran Khan planned to make Shaukat Khanum, everyone said its impossible in Pakistan, even international doctors said that such a hospital was impossible to make in Pakistan. But it happened, contrary to what all the pessimists said and it was beyond the expectations of everyone.

"which happened on the streets of Lahore and Islamabad, how could you denied, which had happened live or probably you simply ignored as nothing happened and that was a nightmare"
What happened yesterday in Lahore, did you see that?
I dont really care if no one comes out to protest against the government or American slaves or drone attacks or Raymond Davis. What matters to me is that they come to VOTE in the next elections. If the fake voters found by ECP are removed then it will be the start of a great change and i can guarantee you that PTI will get a major victory in elections.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
"struggling for something, which would never happened"
This is exactly pessimism, you are not ready to believe anything can change. Dont forget the time when Imran Khan planned to make Shaukat Khanum, everyone said its impossible in Pakistan, even international doctors said that such a hospital was impossible to make in Pakistan. But it happened, contrary to what all the pessimists said and it was beyond the expectations of everyone.

"which happened on the streets of Lahore and Islamabad, how could you denied, which had happened live or probably you simply ignored as nothing happened and that was a nightmare"
What happened yesterday in Lahore, did you see that?
I dont really care if no one comes out to protest against the government or American slaves or drone attacks or Raymond Davis. What matters to me is that they come to VOTE in the next elections. If the fake voters found by ECP are removed then it will be the start of a great change and i can guarantee you that PTI will get a major victory in elections.

Well today I am having my words back,

My dear, accept the reality, what happened yesterday, why it had not happened on last week, wrong timing, lack of power decision. is this the leadership, burning issue had gone behind the close door and having rally on a issue, which would never happened. Sorry my friend, you are trying for something, which I had fought for long time, but again, if a person you trust couldn't deliver at the right time, then that kind of leader is good for nothing.

I feel sorry to debate on this subject with you guys, but have no other choice, because it is not advisable to leave you guys alone on the discretion of a person, who only believe on himself, he don't give importance to people around, and people who gather around him, like showing blind faith, which have no use.

Pessimism, you make me laugh, you are talking something, which you think would happen without any concrete evidence, isn't it "PESSIMISM" Think my friend, you need to decide your self, you have to identify the truth, my best sympathies are definitely with you.

Pakistani1947

My dear, accept the reality, what happened yesterday, why it had not happened on last week, wrong timing, lack of power decision. is this the leadership, burning issue had gone behind the close door and having rally on a issue, which would never happened. Sorry my friend, you are trying for something, which I had fought for long time, but again, if a person you trust couldn't deliver at the right time, then that kind of leader is good for nothing.

I feel sorry to debate on this subject with you guys, but have no other choice, because it is not advisable to leave you guys alone on the discretion of a person, who only believe on himself, he don't give importance to people around, and people who gather around him, like showing blind faith, which have no use.

Pessimism, you make me laugh, you are talking something, which you think would happen without any concrete evidence, isn't it "PESSIMISM" Think my friend, you need to decide your self, you have to identify the truth, my best sympathies are definitely with you.

Dear abbasiali, I agree with you on many points. I know Imran is not perfect leader. He has weaknesses but still he is million times better than Zardari Dakoo, Stupid Gilani, Altaf, Navaz brothers, Mullah Fazal.

To me Imran is Andon main Kana Raja (
اندھوں میں کانا راجہ)

Could you please point out any better leader in Pakistan we can follow?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont know what you expect him to deliver, you want him to do the job of the government while being out of government. You expect him to give education, healthcare and justice to all of Pakistan without government funds or machinery and you criticize him for not giving all this instead of the government.

"you are trying for something, which I had fought for long time, but again, if a person you trust couldn't deliver at the right time, then that kind of leader is good for nothing."
Thats why i said you have lost already because you admitted defeat even before the match started. If Pakistan team will play India with the mentality that we can never win against India in their home ground then they will surely lose the semi-final, that is called pessimism. But if they play with the mentality that no one can beat us then they have a great chance of winning, that is called optimism.

"a person, who only believe on himself, he don't give importance to people around"
Tell me where he said that he believes in himself only and the public is worthless and unimportant? If he gave importance to himself only, then he would be long gone to UK with a british nationality and living a great life there. Instead he gave importance to the people of his country, he gave all his time and effort to their betterment and put his faith in them to change their lives. Whenever he is told that the people will again vote for the same corrupt lot, he says that the people are not a flock of sheep or animals who will go wherever the corrupt lot takes them. They are humans who will make the right decision because they are aware of the problems now.

"you are talking something, which you think would happen without any concrete evidence, isn't it "PESSIMISM" Think my friend, you need to decide your self, you have to identify the truth, my best sympathies are definitely with you."
There's always a first time for everything and optimism does not require concrete evidence. Optimism requires hope and a will to get the best out of something no matter the odds. I and many others have identified the truth from the lies and we dont need sympathies of anyone.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Abbasi Bhai, U r right ....

Imran has not enough support today. He know it. Candadian and Awan and Adeel and all his sopporters know it....

We are not supporters of Imran actually. We are trying to support the truth for Pakistan ,in our sense and thought.

You are talking about winning game in election....

Then there are lots of people in the Market . Even Altaf Bhai could run his party from London and that part could kill anyone in its way...

Is that success?

There are lots of examples of every successful politician in Pakistan...

It is time of complete darkness and horror in Pakistan , same as the before the appearance of Hazrat Muhammad.

Every where corruption. Kill people and pay as u sacrifice a lamb.

Any way , Hazrat Muhammad was also alone....and without the help of Allah , he could not do....And Kuffar was always more in number as Muslims....

Anyway, we need to support the truth, not numbers.....

I hope we should learn this lesson from the Candian people also.

At the same time , there are some , suggestions for Imran also, I have....in my mind.

Because it is the time of showbiz too....

He should stop blaming others, and start educating people.

Only this is the way to attract people.

He should educate people , how he will do his government and what will be the result....

The final result will be, no corruption in the country , gradually, but every one needs that....

but he alway s say , Insaf , insaf , just to promote his party name.

He should consult the real think-tanks.

If Firdous ashiq awan could change, who was saying , " I become Havan " , why not Imran.....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
For all the supporters of Imran !!!

Please keep on supporting Imran , dont care about victory. it from Allah rab ul Izzat.

Actually u r supporting the goodness against evil.

But one request , dont make ideal Imran...whanever he does mistake , please notify it...

We are not the worshiper of statues. like JI and MQM , .....

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
For all the supporters of Imran !!!

Please keep on supporting Imran , dont care about victory. it from Allah rab ul Izzat.

Actually u r supporting the goodness against evil.

But one request , dont make ideal Imran...whanever he does mistake , please notify it...

We are not the worshiper of statues. like JI and MQM , .....
If you look at PTI forums on insaf.pk, we are the only people who dont blindly follow everything the party or Imran Khan does. We are the only people who question and criticize our party. Show me anyone from PMLN, PPP, MQM etc criticizing their own party's mistakes or should i say blunders on their own forums, they even turn a blind eye to their leaders' crimes.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After restoration of the greatest chief justice of world ,providing quickest justice to raymond ,imran job is over justice is overspilling in pakistan.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
At the same time , there are some , suggestions for Imran also, I have....in my mind.

Because it is the time of showbiz too....

He should stop blaming others, and start educating people.

Only this is the way to attract people.

He should educate people , how he will do his government and what will be the result....

The final result will be, no corruption in the country , gradually, but every one needs that....

but he alway s say , Insaf , insaf , just to promote his party name.

He should consult the real think-tanks.

If Firdous ashiq awan could change, who was saying , " I become Havan " , why not Imran.....
I dont agree with this point, if people are not 'educated' about the crimes of the current politicians they will vote again for the same lot. On the question of 'how he will do government and what will be the result', this is not some rocket science and everyone should know that by now.
He has said continuously that corruption must be eliminated by making an independent institution for accountability (unlike NAB which is controlled by the whims of the government) and independent prosecution (which does not serve government/opposition).
Justice must be given at village-level so that the majority of the people in villages are freed from the feudal culture.
Tax-evasion can be eliminated when the elite sets an example by paying taxes instead of demanding more taxes from the poor.
He has said that we must stop being slaves of America and make our own policies based on our own interest instead of America's interest.
We have to rely on our own resources like Thar coal, Balochistan copper/gold mines, marble exports and agriculture reforms, we must stop begging and become a self-sustaining sovereign country to regain our honor and dignity in the world.
I think these are enough to show us what he plans to do in government and what the outcome will be.

Last edited: