In Pakistan, everybody cries to show their innocence on media

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have noticed a funny but fact reality , Pakistani clebs cries in front of camera to show how kind hearted or how sincere they are for Pakistan . Recently,Habib Akram cried ,Chef justice cried, Nida cried etc etc.
In Pakistan all famous personalities are innocent and have done nothing wrong in their life, but Pakistan condition is getting worse and worse day by day.
Who is responsible than?

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have noticed a funny but fact reality , Pakistani clebs cries in front of camera to show how kind hearted or how sincere they are for Pakistan . Recently,Habib Akram cried ,Chef justice cried, Nida cried etc etc.
In Pakistan all famous personalities are innocent and have done nothing wrong in their life, but Pakistan condition is getting worse and worse day by day.
Who is responsible then?
Responsible: PDM, Army, stupid + opportunist ppl of Pakistan

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is responsible than?
Crying feelings, soft language of the person shows Kind heart of the person. Regarding celebrities it's hard to say because I know one of the celeberty (he's passed away now) he was invited in charity show he demanded openly that "when I request to people for donation normally they will give amount in this case I will get 2%, or if I ask donation with crying face then I will charge 5%, because in this case people will give more generous even sometimes women gives there jewellery as well"....
Allah Knows Better inside the heart feelings, but over all it's shows person softness......

That's my opinion, maybe I am wrong

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is responsible than?
The establishment, by relentless political engineering, is largely to blame for the current disaster. The latest project by the engineers in Pindi is what led to the current mess. The democratic process was functioning somewhat after Musharraf when all of a sudden, new project Imran Khan was unveiled. The project was stopped, and the mess we are seeing is the result.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
To be honest still many donkey's meat eaters are available in Pakistan to support these chor and dakus otherwise Army and judiciary cannot do anything wrong.

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
Who is responsible than?

bhai maazrat in advance, kisi pr bhee tanqeed krna aasan main khud aap or main kia kkr rahay hain ?