in suport of Zufiqar Mirza ,An open letter to Obama, By Habib Zaidi

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
To
Mr. Obama, President of USA,
MR. Prime Minister, UK
Mr, Secretary General UNO,

When in 9/11 USA called Pakistan for help against the enemy of USA, Pakistan heaving NO Resources , Depute all available to USA, including Pakistan Army , and did many surgical operations on our own Land and killed and caught many of USA enemy , although they were not enemy of Pakistan, Pakistan lost more soldiers Then US in this war to protect USA,many civilians, Economy, we almost Lost everything,

Why USA protect and help Enemy of Pakistan, MQM is a well known Terrorist organization , Altaf Hussain is the head of serial Killers and have a army of killers and Torture cells in all over Karachi and According To the MQM Leader Altaf Hussain , USA decided To Break Pakistan into pieces ,

if it is true then the question is that is America is a friend or not a friend and if it is not true ,(what I believe then MQM and its leader playing a dangerous game
I do not and can not believe that US Intelligence agencies do not Know about MQM,
This man Altaf Hussain is a sick person he enjoy Killings of innocent , poor citizens of Karachi, Kidnap Them and Torture , They put a alive person in a bag and then beat victims to death and/or Drill in their bodies, using all kind of inhuman methods , beat, Hitler and all other brutal history,
MQM MEMBERS are serial killers , such as Pahari, who admitted killing 54 innocent victims , Trained in India, and every one know that he did it on the direct orders of Altaf Hussain,

This Altaf have international terrorist network ,in south Africa, SriLanka and London England , where is the headquarter of this Fascist , and terrorist organization

This mans is under investigation for the killing of DR. Imran in London England, this mean , that this mad man do not respect the laws of Land,and I am waiting and believe , that if given chance for a fare investigation the out come will save the world from a killer who claim under the protection of world Powers

MQM is a fascist organization , and have Killers in the party, have lots of guns , ready to kill and launch a war against innocent citizens of Karachi,and Pakistan what is a nuclear state ,
I here by request in return of what Pakistan scarify,

DO NOT PROTECT ENEMY OF PAKISTAN, AND HUMANITY,

SEND A UNO ENVOY TO FIND FACTS, BRUTAL KILLING AND TORTURE CELL IN KARACHI

DECLARE MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION,
'
ALTAF HUSSAIN MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE ,

BRITISH POLICE MUST BE GIVEN A FREE HAND TO FIND THE REAL KILLER OF DR. IMRAN FAROOQ,AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER VICTUMS,

GET AN EXPLANATION WHY ALTAF HUSSAIN DECLARED THAT USA DECEAIDED TO BREAK PAKISTAN,

WE WANT A STATEMENT FROM WHITE HOUSE TO CLEAR MATTERS, AND DOUBTS IN PAKISTANI MINDS ABOUT USA,

PAKISTAN HELPED AMERICA, NOW AMERICA OWE TO PAKISTAN

WE FIGHT WITH YOURS ENEMY WHY YOU HELPING OUR,

I HOPE THAT US AND UK GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER ,

REMEMBER WHO EVER SPOKE AGAINST MQM , HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER

THANKS,

HABIB ZAIDI,

please all who agree with me in this matter,it is their duty to Pakistan , that you endorse name and copy and email to British Government , UNO, and USA, so that we could save Pakistan and Pakistanis

I have no other reason ,to put my life in danger, but for Pakistan , the so called leaders will not do anything, for their intrust, but we have to save our Country.

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
ddc65ff34dfaa69e74889840bd66f2bd.gif

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)
Yeah Habib Zaidi tumhara drama etna bara letter parhney key liya Obama baitha howa hai. Woh albatta tum sab key marney key chakkar mein baitha howa hai. Nazar nahi aa raha Pathan Buccha aor Tehreek e taliban punjab sara masjeedon mein bomb phor raha hai, tumhay yad hai 100,000 ka hathyar dalna, baluch tumhay chun chun kar mar raha hai. AH ko tum dushman samjh rahey ho, abey yeheen say tumhay samandar ka rasta melay ga, sindhi nationalist tumhay india say mil kar tabah kar dey ga agar nahi pata to interior mein jaa kar dekho aur time hai to Palejo say meloo. Agar us mein bhi sukon na melo to yeah tasweer dekho.

http://www.fhiredekha.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=281

O
bama key pass kha pee kar time nahi key tumhara chu****pay ka letter parhnay key liya baitha howa hai. Ab bahot dere ho chuki hai. AH tumhay seenay par moong dalta rahey ga kiyon key tum logon nay un kay 15,000 bunday mar diya aur kafi logon ko shakar pariyan islamabad mein dafan kar diya aur ppp ki aik hukumat corruption aur extra judicial killing ki waja say tabah ho chuki hai aur sarey choro ka raah hai aur tumhay AH ki paree howee hai. Us Chu***yah Sree Zulfi say kahna key sir par aik permenant lohey ki topi lagwai aur us par Nahjul balaga fit kar ley aur apnay chu***pay ka bayanat deta rahey koi sunnay wala nahi. Shukar has es badmash say jaan chuti yeah badmash lyari key gunday say aur aman committee key terrorist say bhata wasooli aur urdu speaking karachi walon ko marwa raha tha ab kisi bhi waqt es ki bhi bari aney wali hai jaisa us nay dosro ko marwa ya hai gala kat kat kar aur sari vedio shaher mein phelai, phir shahi syed key zaria kati pahari par golian chalwai aur begunahoon ko marwaya. Mushi bhai key daur mein karachi mein aman tha es kameenay bast***d nay three years key PPP rule mein karachi mein tabahi macha di aur begunahoon ko shahi syed say mil kar marwaya. En logon ki nafrat Karachi walon key leya ayan hai and one can watch them in youtube. Yeah nafraton key tajir hain aur Pakistan ko tabah kar dain gay jaisa es key guru barey zulfi nay kya tha army key saath mil kar aur dekho en ki picture in the following link:
http://www.fhiredekha.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=281

Mulk ko agar aisi kisi future ki tasweer say bachana hai Mr. zaidi to mil jul kar chalo.

1 ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
itni masoomiyat achi nahi hoti bhai!!
this is funny ..r u serious? hope its a taunt!

or zada umeed na lagao mirza drama say,mujay to lgta hai apni party k kehnay pr kra ye us nay

daikh latay hain kon sa rehman malik jata hai,ya karachi safe hota hai!!
result nahi to kuch nahi!

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
You go and die with your USA and UNO ... go and look for support from them ... I 110% disagree not cause what you mentioned is wrong or im some MQM supporter but cause i don't look at america to save this nation or to bring to justice any enemies of this country ... nor I look at UNO for any support. yeah but right those who look at america UN, UK for their problems ... they will be scared to death of MQM .... lannat tum pay aur un sab pay bhe jo is ki copy kaheen bajahin to support the cause.

Arham

Citizen
[h=2]Re: in suport of Zufiqar Mirza ,An open letter to Obama, By Habib Zaidi[/h]
ddc65ff34dfaa69e74889840bd66f2bd.gif
PAKISTAN NA KHAPPY​

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://jang.com.pk/jang/sep2011-daily/02-09-2011/u80593.htm
9-2-2011_80593_1.gif

zulfikar mirza has correctly said that rehman malik told him that if we arrested mqm terrorists than government will be dissolved...its an unfortunate fact that present army and agencies leadership is loyal to america and americans have ordered them to safeguard mqm,s interests,as mqm is america and india,s agent in pakistan and fulfilling their agenda to break pakistan

Last edited: