India Finances Trouble in Pakistan - Chuck Hagel US Secretary of Defense (2013-2015)

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i heard you have a 20 billion parallel economy being run by your blue eyed boys. Do u think they want their money spinning mills to be thrown asunder? Are you surprised there is no real people's revolution in pakistan and there never will be?

i heard you have a 20 billion parallel economy being run by your blue eyed boys. Do u think they want their money spinning mills to be thrown asunder? Are you surprised there is no real people's revolution in pakistan and there never will be?

chuck hagel is allama ................:lol::lol::lol:

jo kahega such kahega , quran utha kar .

...they also finance fake encounters ...latest one being the URI Drama .....thats the latest episode...more are in bollywood production...

lol fake encounter ................:lol:

BE021515.jpg

nepali.nationalist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Absolutely... yeh drama box office pay hit nahi horaha....probably because the actors are not good enough. In ko chahiyay kooi kaam ka actor lain aur thora gana bajana bhi ho aesay mokay per ....werna inki film hit kesay hogi ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Abhi to yeh khud hi item number banay huay hain [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Treachery of the Channkia is unbeatable.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Absolutely... yeh drama box office pay hit nahi horaha....probably because the actors are not good enough. In ko chahiyay kooi kaam ka actor lain aur thora gana bajana bhi ho aesay mokay per ....werna inki film hit kesay hogi ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Abhi to yeh khud hi item number banay huay hain [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Jab film saaz professional honay ki bjaye Chaye Wala ho ga to Daba Film hi banay gi na!(bigsmile)

miafridi

chuck hagel is allama ................:lol::lol::lol:

jo kahega such kahega , quran utha kar .

Chuck Hagel ne sirf Ajeeb Towel(Ajit Doval), Aur Dhoti(Modi) Ki baato ko sirf Confirm kiya hai..

Ab yeh na kehna k RAW k Chief aur Indian PM Maskharay hai, Jo sirf baktay hai...:)

Chuck Hagel ne sirf Ajeeb Towel(Ajit Doval), Aur Dhoti(Modi) Ki baato ko sirf Confirm kiya hai..

Ab yeh na kehna k RAW k Chief aur Indian PM Maskharay hai, Jo sirf baktay hai...:)

tum log to kar ke dikhate ho usa ho u.k. ho bangladesh ho india ho sari dunia me tumhara naam sabse upar hai dahashatgardi me .

ajmal-kasab.jpg

lo ab tumhara pajama kurta topi sab utar dia john kerry ne

logo.png

[h=1]Pakistan must stop giving safe haven to terrorists, Kerry tells Sharif[/h]
IANS | New York September 20, 2016 Last Updated at 18:48 IST

Pakistan must stop giving a safe haven to terorrists, US Secretary of State John Kerry has told Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, while expressing "strong concern" over the attack on the Indian army base in Uri.
When they met here on Monday, Kerry "reiterated the need for Pakistan to prevent all terrorists from using Pakistani territory as safe havens", State Department spokesperson John Kirby said in a statement on Tuesday.
He said that "the Prime Minister and Secretary Kerry expressed strong concern with recent violence in Kashmir - particularly the army base attack - and the need for all sides to reduce tensions."
Kerry also "stressed the need for restraint in nuclear weapons programs", Kirby said.
Their discussions centered on the "strong, long-term bilateral partnership" and how "to build upon the US-Pakistan Strategic Dialogue," Kirby said. Afghanistan also figured in their talks.
Kerry made the remark about Pakistan stopping safe havens for terrorists "while commending recent efforts by Pakistani security forces to counter extremist violence", Kirby said.
Pakistani media reported that during the meeting Sharif had asked for US help resolve India-Pakistan issues.
"I expect the US administration and Secretary Kerry to use his good offices to help resolve issues between Pakistan and India," Dawn quoted Sharif as saying. "I still remember (former) president (Bill) Clinton's promise that the US will play its role to help out in resolving bilateral disputes and issues between Pakistan and India."
--IANS
al/vd

miafridi

lo ab tumhara pajama kurta topi sab utar dia john kerry ne

logo.png

Pakistan must stop giving safe haven to terrorists, Kerry tells Sharif

IANS | New York September 20, 2016 Last Updated at 18:48 IST

Pakistan must stop giving a safe haven to terorrists, US Secretary of State John Kerry has told Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, while expressing "strong concern" over the attack on the Indian army base in Uri.
When they met here on Monday, Kerry "reiterated the need for Pakistan to prevent all terrorists from using Pakistani territory as safe havens", State Department spokesperson John Kirby said in a statement on Tuesday.
He said that "the Prime Minister and Secretary Kerry expressed strong concern with recent violence in Kashmir - particularly the army base attack - and the need for all sides to reduce tensions."
Kerry also "stressed the need for restraint in nuclear weapons programs", Kirby said.
Their discussions centered on the "strong, long-term bilateral partnership" and how "to build upon the US-Pakistan Strategic Dialogue," Kirby said. Afghanistan also figured in their talks.
Kerry made the remark about Pakistan stopping safe havens for terrorists "while commending recent efforts by Pakistani security forces to counter extremist violence", Kirby said.
Pakistani media reported that during the meeting Sharif had asked for US help resolve India-Pakistan issues.
"I expect the US administration and Secretary Kerry to use his good offices to help resolve issues between Pakistan and India," Dawn quoted Sharif as saying. "I still remember (former) president (Bill) Clinton's promise that the US will play its role to help out in resolving bilateral disputes and issues between Pakistan and India."
--IANS
al/vd

International Politics say kis ko inkar hai? Kal k Hero aaj k Terrorists ban jatay hai..My Comment was for an Endian Idiot, who denied what chuck hagel said about Endia supporting terrorism in Pakistan. Endia's past is full of support for Terrorists Be it Tamil tigers in Sri lanka, Terrorists in MAYAnmar and China, Muktti bahini in Bangladesh, TTP And BLA in Pakistan, and now Reports of Supplying weapons to ISIS as well. India in all its capacity has always fueled terrorism in Different States, and has been the only state like Israel who has forcefully occupied States like Palestine and Kashmir..