Indian Answer to AMAN KE AASHA

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
(can moderator upload this picture please i can not seem to upload it )

1100893749-1.jpg

let geo and others sing songs of aman ke aasha ...and let indians kill innocent pakistanis who even come close to border.

look at the lying body with out shoes, and look at his clothes....is he a terrorist ? no weapons around or on him.

shame on our politicians.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:

1100893749-1.jpg

let geo and others sing songs of aman ke aasha ...and let indians kill innocent pakistanis who even come close to border.

look at the lying body with out shoes, and look at his clothes....is he a terrorist ? no weapons around or on him.

They have taken away his guns. about the look, no one look like terrorist.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
1) Sad to see death of any human being.
2) He is on the Indian side of double fenced border.
3) Most likely he was a poor villager used by some smuggler to smuggle drugs etc to Indian side for little money.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
sarbakaf said:

1100893749-1.jpg

please post proper link and detail of news before you start making big conclusions.
india has fenced border starting from Gujarat to nagaland.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
dil-se-desi said:
sarbakaf said:

1100893749-1.jpg

please post proper link and detail of news before you start making big conclusions.

he look like terrorist to me .

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
dil-se-desi said:
sarbakaf said:

1100893749-1.jpg

he look like terrorist to me .
god blessed you with a great mind. you should be happy to have such a high IQ.

Usama Tayyab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Old slogan : dudh mangoge to khir denge or kashmir maangoge to chir denge,
New slogan : na dudh denge na khir denge agar kashmir manga to sala laahor bhi chin lenge. Kyuki is baar
No Silent Sardar
Ab ki baar Modi sarkaar..(frwrd msg )