Indian Channels Reopened without PEMRA Permission

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh so you are a learning cook?
Well for now forget about chopping onions, just count them how many you have and how many you need!:lol:

yes..and why count.. I am learning cooking not math...:lol:

Mehrushka

you are asking a question

dein doesn't fit in here.......aap urdu kab seekhengi theek se?.........(bigsmile)

:banghead: i shouldnt have asked in urdu.........did you stop watching bollywood movies?ab theek hai ya pushto mein poochoon?(bigsmile)

Saboo

yes..and why count.. I am learning cooking not math...:lol:
Well cooking is half math!..kitnay onion, kitnay tomatoe, kitni mirchi.....and yes kitna salt!
Start counting and you will be a good cooking mathematician!(bigsmile)

Humi

Well cooking is half math!..kitnay onion, kitnay tomatoe, kitni mirchi.....and yes kitna salt!
Start counting and you will be a good cooking mathematician!(bigsmile)

I already know how to count...now if it helped me with calculus it might be worth it..(bigsmile)

Saboo

I already know how to count...now if it helped me with calculus it might be worth it..(bigsmile)
Okay if you know how to count?...tell me how many cows are there in that field?(bigsmile)

Saboo

there is no fields around here...time to visit an optometrist for you!(bigsmile)
Oh you dont want to count haan? well it is a very easy question.
Count all of cow's legs first and then divide it by four!(bigsmile)....BTW the answer is 28!

Humi

Oh you dont want to count haan? well it is a very easy question.
Count all of cow's legs first and then divide it by four!(bigsmile)....BTW the answer is 28!

that means 112 was divided by 4 to get 28...(bigsmile)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"dad ne kaha dieting chor do...mummy ne kaha heels chor do...aur ab ap keh rahein hain films chor do"[hilar]:P
deiting to acchi baat hai......kyon kaha aisa?............(bigsmile)
ji sirf bollywood chodh ne ko kaha...........acchi filmein nahin.......(bigsmile)

Last edited:

Mehrushka

[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] no special reason...saw it and wanted you to see it..cute na?:)

306063_464554403586051_1803847026_n.jpg