Indian court orders case against Shoaib, Sania

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
82455ec1b07bbb866e7053a29c8bb7bc.gif

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik deserves this, he said tha Sania is his wife not 'Pakistan' ki bahu, someone should ask him, is there something wrong in being Pakistani???

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik did't have to say sania is not pakistan's "bahu" but instead should have stayed quiet about it.Does he know how much love pakistanis showered on his engagement with sania.This kind of statement can hurt the feelings of the pakistanis,should be careful next time.I did't like his this comment.Pakistanis now think sania as part of pakistan.Sania is still indian but whats wrong giving her the stature of pakistan too.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik did't have to say sania is not pakistan's "bahu" but instead should have stayed quiet about it.Does he know how much love pakistanis showered on his engagement with sania.This kind of statement can hurt the feelings of the pakistanis,should be careful next time.I did't like his this comment.Pakistanis now think sania as part of pakistan.Sania is still indian but whats wrong giving her the stature of pakistan too.

I think not SHoib but Sania said ' I am Shoib's wife noit bahu of Pakistan'. Either way its not a good feeling regardless whether Shoib or Sania said it. This is actually a slap on the face of the lady minister, Ashiq who even went to Hyderabad to attend the ceremony. I sympathize with her if her feeling is heart. But then again the PPP has been hurting the nations since 1970's

Also, bhai jaan shoib ko to bolna hi tha(if he said it). na bolnery per uski Sania sey jutian khilwaogey kia?

I didnt under stand the reason for filing a case against S/S. They are crazy for sure.

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree with u 100%. He sould have remained silent but i think gazooooo is also right to say ''Sania sey jutian khilwaogey kia?'' He looks too impressed by Sania as she is more groomed and educated then him and it's too obvious. He needs to speak with confidence and his eye contact is never there. People who know a little bit knowledge of body language would agree with me ,it shows lack of confidence in his personality. I am not against Shoaib ,infact i am a keen follower of this event and my best wishes are with them always.
I also believe that when Sania says she is only shoaib's wife not a bahu of pakistan ,it is to show other indians her committemnt with her country. Like any muslim in India justify their committment with their country when required . Indian media make such funny stories. One indian channel made them a laughing stock the other day . One TV channel blammed Pakistani channel GEO for making fun of the couple in their programme '' Hum sab umeed sey hain ''. The way they present their stories are so biased. some channels even said that Sania will be treated badly in Pakistan after her decision to represent India . These things need to be considered in their case

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Regarding the case filed against Shoaib Malik

This fresh case is just cheap publicity and it is just waste of time to give news media some headlines, designed not to hurt Shoaib in a big way. This case was filed by court asking Police to launch FIR under section 295A, apart from Shoaib Malik this case has also been filed against Sania Mirza,her father Imran Mirza, Azharuddin, Ayesha Siddiqui and the qazi who did Shoaib's nikah,etc., the offence 295 is a minor one and bailable yet Hyderabad police [as requested by court]has'nt till now launched the FIR on anyone. Rite now Shoaib Malik, Sania Mirza and her family are in Mumbai[in a different state the case is to be registered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh] even if the FIR is launched by that time Shoaib and his new 'family' would be enroute to Karachi tomorrow afternoon. They will be greeted by non-performing jerk Aijaz Haroon MD, PIA who will fly them to Islamabad via Karachi where they will meet 'important' govt. officials. Last nite also Prime Minister Gilani was with Adnan Sami and spent 3 hours with him and his 'newly' 3rd wife. Now they will cash Shoaib-Sania meeting for some cheap publicity. If Gilani sahab wants 'real' publicity instead of spending time and wasting country's time on good for nothing celebrities he should address the electricity loadshedding situation in the whole country. We also should'nt waste time on these people, days to come here are small profile of these jerks looking for cheap publicity:

Shoaib Malik: Before admitting a first Nikah, Once admitted to have fixed his own match in a T20 tournament helping the opposing side win as he was'nt happy that a team by name of Lahore Lions won against his team Sialkot Stallions in a match. He recently was reported to have spread infighting in the team with his gang of cricketers like Kamran Akmal to destroy captains like Younis Khan and Mohd. Yousuf and lose matches so that pressure could be built and make way for him being captain. He used to come in the media and state which position he will play in the next game against the wishes of the board and team management. He achieved nothing, his team lost series in series when he was captain.
Sania Mirza: Another non-achiever like her husband, her best achievement to date is that she has been promoted and managed well by her father Imran Mirza[once Sports journalist] and the Indian media, regarded the next best hope is ranked No. 96 in the world. When she met Shoaib at Hobart, she was out of the Tasmanian tennis tournament in the first round, Shoaib Malik was also part of the team when Pakistan lost series 0-3 to Australia.
Firdaus Ashiq Awan:Well here is her truth

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is this organization when people pray and do puja at the same time, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman. These guys are just trying to prove their indianess because Shoiab has been able to hurt almost 1 billion bafoons.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Give Sania so much Love and Respect as bhabi that she starts feeling proud of being Baho and bhabi of Pakistan. Insha-Allah.