Indian is an eye sore in Asia and a trouble maker

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
India is becoming the biggest trouble maker and an infected sore in the region. It is not only meddling with Pakistan's security and stability but also with many of its neighbours. India is a wretched, manipulative, conspiring and treacherous country that wants to see disintegration of Pakistan and hell bent to destroy with the help of Zionist state of Israel, the western crony regime of Ahmed Karzai's regime of Afghanistan and even with the help of CIA and British intelligence MI5. Pakistan must warn India and Afghanistan unless they stopped its subversive activities against Pakistan, they will suffer the same consequences. If the Americans are true the friends of Pakistan, they should be able to curb these terrorists activities against Pakistan originating from India and Pakistan but the hidden truth is that USA is advertently helping to disintegrate Pakistan while pretending its friend. Every intelligent person would tell you that except the crony and boot licking government of President Asif Ali Zardari.

India must look at it own depressing and callous state of affairs and stop meddling in Pakistan internal affairs. India must eradicate its wretched poverty and iniquitous and maligned Hindu Caste system to claim to be a democracy.In the largest world democracy of India, 830 million out of its 1.10 billion population still live in abject poverty earning just 20 rupees (40 pence) despite 61 years of so called prestigious democracy. In the Indian Lok Sabas 543 seats: over 100 MPs' are billionaires; 180 million are multi-millionaires; 150 MPs are facing trials for murders, rapes, embezzlement and 2004 138 MPs were on trial. 22% of the world population live in India and 40% are down trodden untouchables who carry this stigma of Untouchables from birth to their death and until the end of this universe in the largest democracy. In India 20.7 million babies are born on average each year but over 3.5 million do not live to their next birthday because of mal-nourishment, food shortage, disease and despicable habitation. Economists blame this demographic division because 49% of the Indian children under the age of six are malnourished, as evident from their skinny limbs, pale faces, empty stares and the plight of the miserable environment in which they live and grow.

After 61 years of independence, India has achieved kuch nahi - nothing - for the 650 million Indian rural poor who live in abject poverty and cannot afford one meal a day, and are trapped in a miserable world without any prospects. They were poor 61 years ago and are even poorer now after 61 years despite India's rapid and steady economic growth of 8% for the last 10 years. Last year, the Asian Development Bank released a report confirming that despite the boom, the gap between the Indian rich and poor has widened beyond belief. One of the reasons for this gap is bad planning, failure to invest in health, education and social welfare, which has left hundreds of millions of poor Indians without any hope and dangerously low on survival prospects in their iniquitous society riddled with the Hindu caste system. The majority of these rural poor living in grinding poverty earn as little as 40 pence 80 US cents a day doing every menial job available when they migrate to towns and cities looking for work, and have to live in the worst slumps seen in the world. This poverty trap will never be broken in India as long as its poor are treated as untouchables and sub-humans.

As the Indian rich grow fatter and fatter at the expense of the poor, it is alarming many pundits that this inequality and disparity could easily backfire and jeopardize the Indian claim to be the largest democracy. Increasingly the rural poor are getting agitated, and in October 2007, 200,000 villagers from 25 villages across India marched to the capital to protest and demonstrate against their neglect by their corrupt government of the rich for the rich and democracy of the rich, for the rich and by the rich. One has only to look at the outskirts of Indian big cities to find abject poverty in which over 700 million poor people live. It is worst than the rats live and survive in the sewage drains. Indian democracy is a rich mans sick joke on a poor mans misery and wrethced existence and struggle for survival. In fact, the Indian. "Democracy is of the rich, for the rich and by the rich."

Indian farmers Left without money due to failing crops, debt-ridden farmers in Bundelkhand, Uttar Pradesh, have reportedly been selling their wives to money lenders for Rs 4,000 - 12,000 (50-150). The more beautiful the woman, the higher the price that she fetches, it was claimed. The deals are allegedly being settled on a legal stamp paper under the heading "Vivaha Anubandh" meaning Marriage Contract. Once the new "husband" is tired of the woman, she is allegedly sold to another man.
The National Commission for Women (NCW) is now sending a team to investigate the reports. Girija Vyas, chief of the NCW, said: "It is awful and unbelievable that it still happens in the country, and that too in Uttar Pradesh where the chief minister is a woman. "We are sending a team to find out the details and have asked for the report within 24 hours." She added that the commission had also written a letter to the state's chief minister.

One of the victims said: "My husband sold me to another man for Rs 8,000 (100) only. My buyer took me to the court to make our wedding look legal. During the trip I got the chance to escape." In most cases, the women are illiterate and cannot read what is written in the "contract".
A farmer who helped expose the situation to the Indian media said he is now being harassed. "I was summoned to the police station and questioned," the man who is known only as Kalicharan said. "I told them I had spoken to the media because no one was listening to us. But they threatened me and said I was lying. My wife was also called to the police station." With reports suggesting that thousands of farmers in the region are involved, the situation has spiralled into a major political crisis. Opposition parties are blaming the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) government led by chief minister Mayawati for the problem. The state Congress president Rita Bahuguna Joshi said: "It is a painful situation. I am sending a team of Congress workers to help these women." A spokesman for leading opposition, the Bharatiya Janata Party, said: "Both the BSP-led state government and the Congress at the centre are responsible for this. "The centre has been talking of creating a separate authority for Bundelkhand while some factions want a state. Nobody is helping these farmers."