Indian Media wants a war

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indian media is up to its old tricks.
Here is a recent interview of an indian general.
You will notice that the indian journalists are trying to get a sensational answer from the general.

Nowhere in his interview the General warns Pakistan. However, the anchor introduces the clip as Indian General' warning to Pakistan.
The banners/captions of the clip says, "Army Chief's Warning to Pakistan", and, "Stop ceasefire violation or else."

Is there a single school of journalism in India? May be they get courses on journalism from the bollywood academies.

PS This is NDTV's coverage. The most reputable news station of India.

http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1153973

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ digitalzygot

First save your arse from America then worry about others arse. America is whipping your arse everyday.

Dont day dream.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndianMuslim said:
I never saw a jackal beat a lion, he spends whole life keeping his tail between his legs.

--Couldn't stop laughing at the notion of lion :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,you truly flip everything upside down and then present :oops: :)
This indian media wants a piece of cake as well by bollywood :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:,,can't help but feel for their misery :geek:

wah wah wah

I wish the day comes in my life to get an honor of Martyrdom against Indian Army.

By calling yourself lion wont make u lion

I wish to see this lion die like donkey by out hands inshALLAh

we will wipe u out soon lions

we are human beings we can even kill lions

secondly be careful of the so many uncountable movements of freedom and y r u ppl stuck in zaath paath shoodar achooth brehman,,,,

indian muslim i would love to see one of indian muslim general in idnian army which is barred

u dun have the rite to speak coz they dun eveb consider u as a piece of shit in their state may be worse then that.....
come to pak atleast u will be proud to be citizen of muslim state and u can be to the rank of general in pak army

we know we have loads of problems
but dun worry we were are and will be facing them

we wont just threat we do it practically

remember when 10 fake mujahideen people in mumbai shut ur army for three days

wat if 10000 mujahideen in real mujahideen hit u hard

then i will see whoes arses are whipped then u cry like a babies shame on u

good luck

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
pak_karachi said:
wah wah wah

I wish the day comes in my life to get an honor of Martyrdom against Indian Army.

By calling yourself lion wont make u lion

I wish to see this lion die like donkey by out hands inshALLAh

we will wipe u out soon lions

we are human beings we can even kill lions

secondly be careful of the so many uncountable movements of freedom and y r u ppl stuck in zaath paath shoodar achooth brehman,,,,

indian muslim i would love to see one of indian muslim general in idnian army which is barred

u dun have the rite to speak coz they dun eveb consider u as a piece of shit in their state may be worse then that.....
come to pak atleast u will be proud to be citizen of muslim state and u can be to the rank of general in pak army

we know we have loads of problems
but dun worry we were are and will be facing them

we wont just threat we do it practically

remember when 10 fake mujahideen people in mumbai shut ur army for three days

wat if 10000 mujahideen in real mujahideen hit u hard

then i will see whoes arses are whipped then u cry like a babies shame on u

good luck

And you don't even dare to claim their bodies, they are rotting in a Mumbai. Oh I forgot you are a Jackal.

Listen, in Dhaka we captured your 92000 soldiers, next time we will capture half of your army, I bet you. Hopefully you will live to see that. Please don't die before that, it wont be long I promise.

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
taul said:
IndianMuslim said:
I never saw a jackal beat a lion, he spends whole life keeping his tail between his legs.

--Couldn't stop laughing at the notion of lion :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,you truly flip everything upside down and then present :oops: :)
This indian media wants a piece of cake as well by bollywood :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:,,can't help but feel for their misery :geek:

Does it hurts? I am sorry buddy.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IndianMuslim said:
taul said:
IndianMuslim said:

IndianMuslim >>>>Muslim , Muslim Hota Hay >>>>>Indain or Pakistani Nahee Hota Hay >>>>Is Leay Tum Aaik Hidu Ho Jo Yaha Per Jhooot Bool Rahay Ho Kay Tum Aaik Muslman Ho >>>>Chul Jaaaaaaaaa Mundir Puja Ka Time Ho Gaya Hay >>>> Pray to stone >>>>Aoor Jub Tum Mur Jaooo Gayyy To Tumharay Aapnay Tum Ko Aaj Laga Ker Ghanday Jamna May Baha Daib Gain>>>>

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
Spartacus said:
IndianMuslim >>>>Muslim , Muslim Hota Hay >>>>>Indain or Pakistani Nahee Hota Hay >>>>Is Leay Tum Aaik Hidu Ho Jo Yaha Per Jhooot Bool Rahay Ho Kay Tum Aaik Muslman Ho >>>>Chul Jaaaaaaaaa Mundir Puja Ka Time Ho Gaya Hay >>>> Pray to stone >>>>Aoor Jub Tum Mur Jaooo Gayyy To Tumharay Aapnay Tum Ko Aaj Laga Ker Ghanday Jamna May Baha Daib Gain>>>>

Ye I know every Muslim around the world have to get a certificate from you dirty, cowered punjabies.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
IndianMuslim said:
digitalzygot said:
Can't wait to kick their arses

:o :shock: :?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI3riOwsEhc[/video]
:twisted:
:lol: :lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHiQy93I9U[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85EmLFcIALs[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFl8EdNzA0c[/video]

Lion :lol: :lol: :lol: without teeth and claws

Imranpak

Indian Muslim's are so used to getting their ass whooped that it's not even funny anymore!.Only a few years back their sisters were being freely raped in Gujarat whilst the world laughed on and now they're trying to act tough! :) They're unwanted second class citizens and will continue to be humiliated,the difference between an Indian Muslimah and a prostitute is that the latter gets paid for her services!!! ;)

We broke India into two halves in 1947 leaving Gandhi helpless at his spinning wheel then liberated Azaad Kashmir not forgetting how we broke Indian backs in 1965 three years after China kicked their ass!.Indians are all talk and no action,a few gunmen held filthy Mumbai hostage for days giving their inept eunech armed forces the runaround so spare me this bravery nonsense :lol:

nation1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
butshikan said:
IndianMuslim said:
digitalzygot said:
Can't wait to kick their arses

:o :shock: :?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI3riOwsEhc[/video]
:lol: :lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHiQy93I9U[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85EmLFcIALs[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFl8EdNzA0c[/video]

Lion :lol: :lol: :lol: without teeth and claws

Dear B...Skhan ;)
india does't need any thing from above to destroy Pakistan because Pakistan is being destroyed be it's own people

C

commander

IndianMuslim said:
Spartacus said:

Ye I know every Muslim around the world have to get a certificate from you dirty, cowered punjabies.

No need to get certificate from any one your attitude speaks by its self. I just don't know what do you have against us (Pakistanis). What bad we have done to you people that you are using this type of language.

I think English phrase "More loyal then King " best describes you.

Spartacus

IndianMuslim said:
Spartacus said:

Go and pray , stone is waiting in Mandir >>>>

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Indian said:

--yes it hurts bad to see you go nuts on all issues,,you're a Typical Chameleon 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:.,,Needless to say,Filth you're spilling around by your Deviant thinking and Unreal fables :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D....

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
i would ike to congradulate ADMIN of this site, u guys have made this site so interesting that even "aliens" (indian muslims) are visiting this site :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Oops looks like yet another round of india-pak bashing going on. This should be made into Olympic game or at least a commonwealth game. This kind of bashing doesn't improve anything but is enjoyable non the less. My request to you guys will be not to involve my religion. After all debate till now is between Indian Muslim and Pakistan Muslim. All the best Indian Muslim , whatever these Pakistani web zihadis say I beleieve you are a true Muslim. Indian Muslims are the most intelligent Muslims in The world. Now does anyone want to talk about Indian media, I thought this was the topic of post.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
Oops looks like yet another round of india-pak bashing going on. This should be made into Olympic game or at least a commonwealth game. This kind of bashing doesn't improve anything but is enjoyable non the less. My request to you guys will be not to involve my religion. After all debate till now is between Indian Muslim and Pakistan Muslim. All the best Indian Muslim , whatever these Pakistani web zihadis say I beleieve you are a true Muslim. Indian Muslims are the most intelligent Muslims in The world. Now does anyone want to talk about Indian media, I thought this was the topic of post.

---Sorry to burst your bubble,,Indian muslim says his religion is "India" :shock: :shock: ,,Something entirely new to World of Theology :o :o so he doesn't even qualify for your support :oops: :oops: ...Guy's been having breakdown after breakdown :ugeek: ...If it hurt you to the core why bother? 8-) .

--you speak of leaving religion aside but yet use Hypocritical and Ridiculously Ambiguous and insane words to display your Filth and Idiocy :o :evil:

umerji

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear all Indians.
We just want to say that just wait and watch.Are they americans or are they Indians if anybody try to disturb us then they will get there respond soo soon dont be worry janiiii.We will be there for you and at that time just save your ass from us.
You dont even imagine the power of Pakistani Nation when the time will come then we show you............Soo just chill untill then.We are just sleeping not died soo dont try to awake us otherwise you know very well................
This is a time to save your back from CHINA.