Indian Media wants a war

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
I call it better diplomacy, we have succeeded in making world give us billions of $'s to clear their mess, it's fair as it has badly hurt our economy but we will come back even stronger, you guys are so jealous and suck so bad, india beggs to russia and israel for everything and in turn they get free girls and booze, feed your own people so they don't look malnourished, dehydrated......

Heeeeee :P :P

We are throwing money at Israel and Russia to buy all the latest security equipments. We don't beg, get that right.

India started field trials to buy 126 fighter jets this week, defence officials, moving forward on a $10.4 billion deal to modernise the air force.

Boeing's (BA.N) F/A-18 Super Hornet, France's Dassault Rafale, Lockheed Martin Corp's (LMT.N) F-16, Russia's MiG-35, Sweden's Saab (SAABb.ST) JAS-39 Gripen and the Eurofighter Typhoon, produced by a consortium of European companies, are in the race for the contract, one of the biggest in play.

Lockheed last year sold six C-130J military transport planes to India for about $1.1 billion, while Boeing has already sealed a $2.1 billion deal to sell eight maritime patrol aircraft.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
If you can answer something concrete please do answer, don't show your stupidity. What is said is true, it is you guys who are asking for aid from whole world.

India on Friday said it will lend up to $10 billion to the International Monetary Fund to make funds available to countries in need.

"India intends to make available up to $10 billion to shore-up the resources of the IMF," an official statement said.

It is quite a change that India, which had to resort to IMF financing till the early 1990s on a few occasions, is now participating in an international effort to make resources available to the fund for lending to nations in need.

---Did i even mention about aid :idea: :roll: :roll: ...We've all seen how imbecile ya'll sound here :D .....I'd say to all indians here it's about time you stopped being Morons 8-) that is if you truly want to :geek: I made my point quite loud 'n' clear but yet to fail to grasp it..

--Get to live in real world :geek: whatever ill-intentions you project here will not even Budge a smallest thing as what ya'll been trying to do,i Repeat be good students and learn from none other than your own Ancestors 8-) :ugeek: :ugeek:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:
If you can answer something concrete please do answer, don't show your stupidity. What is said is true, it is you guys who are asking for aid from whole world.

India on Friday said it will lend up to $10 billion to the International Monetary Fund to make funds available to countries in need.

"India intends to make available up to $10 billion to shore-up the resources of the IMF," an official statement said.

It is quite a change that India, which had to resort to IMF financing till the early 1990s on a few occasions, is now participating in an international effort to make resources available to the fund for lending to nations in need.

---We've all seen how imbecile ya'll sound here :roll: .....I'd say to all indians here it's about time you stopped being Morons 8-) that is if you truly want to :geek: I made my point quite loud 'n' clear but yet to fail to grasp it..
Get to live in real world :geek: whatever ill-intentions you project here will not even Budge a smallest thing as what ya'll
been trying to do,i Repeat be good students and learn from none other than your own Ancestors 8-) :ugeek: :ugeek:

heeeeee......... look who is talking ........... Good joke man........ :lol:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:
heeeeee......... look who is talking ........... Good joke man........ :lol:

---Truth hurts and it bites hard :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)

haaaa - another good joke..... keep it up...... you got good sense of humor

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
haaaa - another good joke..... keep it up...... you got good sense of humor

--You've stolen Joker title from Djokovic :roll: as you put on a good show here by displaying your decades old frustrations :lol: :)..Can't u see :?: are you blind as a bat :roll: ..what you project here is plain and simple anguish :P :P

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
By Ali Sina

--I Bet this guy belongs to 700 club 8-) they're quite fond of and have this Addicted bad habit of displaying these fake muslims :ugeek: :ugeek:to promote their agenda :P

--Amidst all the Propaganda and ills against Islam,Muslims number is growing day in and day out in USA as well as all across Europe :) ,, Alhamdulillah that's the True Unseen Power of Allah ( SWT )..

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
Please guys keep the religion out.

I know punjabies want to mix the religion with everything because they dont have anything else, its their survival technique, they are using religion to exploit Baloch, Sindhi and Pakhtoon resources.

one more thing, Baloch, Sindhi and Pakhtoons are good, hard working progressive human beings and are Indian friends. We love them and they love us, when the time comes the whole world will see it. They are being suppressed by punjabies.

Our only problem is punjabies. Actually i should not say problem in fact i love to play with them, their miseries and their obsessions. They are my best entertainment.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Indian said:

I know punjabies want to mix the religion with everything because they dont have anything else,

one more thing, Baloch, Sindhi and Pakhtoons are good human beings and are Indian friends. we love them and they love us, when the time comes the whole world will see it.

our only problem is punjabies. actually i should not say problem in fact i love to play with them, their miseries and their obsessions. They are my best entertainment.

---Again at your dummest ways to express a sick Pyshe :oops: ...you gotta come up with better than that :geek: ..one thing is for sure we all would like to see you Ill, cured :D ,Now don't we :?:

--Do not hate Punjabis too much as Punjabis in khlalistan may come and take you to task 8-) 8-) ...

--Your love for all is quite obvious :lol: :lol: :lol:,,,Misery you gotta be kidding me :shock: :lol: :lol:

--Like i said i've got loads of indian friends from kerala,Bangalore,mumbai and i admire them coz when they open their mouth they make sense :) unless some on this site :oops:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Worry about the next time the Muslim's of India are slaughtered instead of your obsession with Pakistan :D
Indian Muslim's are the most unwanted people on the planet despised by right wing Hindu's and ignored by Pakistan they have a very bleak future!.Denied any property even in the most filthiest city in the world that is Mumbai many commit suicide or marry into Hindu families to avoid further humiliation! :)

Pakistan is here despite it's problems and we're not going anywhere!.From the days of Pandit Nehru who predicted Pak wouldn't last for two years we're used to proving doomsday prophecies wrong!.Punjabis....Pathans...Balochis...Sindhis and Kashmiris are the future of Pakistan though understandbly times are tough the Pakistanis are very resiliant people.As for India it's fighting many insurgencies from the Sikhs to the Naxalites wanting seperation it's only a matter of time before these cow piss drinkers are invaded and taken over!.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
nation1857 said:
Dear B...Skhan ;)
india does't need any thing from above to destroy Pakistan because Pakistan is being destroyed be it's own people
:lol: :lol:
1. First its BUTSHIKAN (Idol basher), no doubt you are even afraid of taking the right name :twisted:

2. Oooh so you were relying on ur sponsored peoples in Swat and Baluchistan :lol: .Look how Pakistan has destroyed your assets in Swat and will soon do the same in Baluchistan :twisted:

Wake up now equip ur army with some thing, these assets will not last long :twisted:

InshAllah!

Spartacus

IndianMuslim said:

I know punjabies want to mix the religion with everything because they dont have anything else, its their survival technique, they are using religion to exploit Baloch, Sindhi and Pakhtoon resources.

one more thing, Baloch, Sindhi and Pakhtoons are good, hard working progressive human beings and are Indian friends. We love them and they love us, when the time comes the whole world will see it. They are being suppressed by punjabies.

Our only problem is punjabies. Actually i should not say problem in fact i love to play with them, their miseries and their obsessions. They are my best entertainment.

You wrote >>>>Please guys keep the religion out. , and your ID is Indian Muslim >>>> Lier.....You are Hindu , with Muslim ID >>>>>Go and pray to stone >>>>Those stone some time people use to clean their ...;) understood

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
Spartacus said:
IndianMuslim said:

You wrote >>>>Please guys keep the religion out. , and your ID is Indian Muslim >>>> Lier.....You are Hindu , with Muslim ID >>>>>Go and pray to stone >>>>Those stone some time people use to clean their ...;) understood

So any one who speaks truth against you guys (punjabies), is an Hindu, an Indian or an American agent. Is that your only defense mechanism buddy?

Spartacus

IndianMuslim said:
Spartacus said:
IndianMuslim said:

So any one who speaks truth against you guys (punjabies), is an Hindu, an Indian or an American agent. Is that your only defense mechanism buddy?

Oyeeee Puja Paat Walayyyy , I am a Pakistani and Muhajir >>>>>Check my posts you will know >>>>I am sure in 2002 you , Mudi and others Hindus killed alot of Muslims and raped Muslim women >>>> You a lier with fake Muslim ID

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Oyeeee Puja Paat Walayyyy , I am a Pakistani and Muhajir >>>>>Check my posts you will know >>>>I am sure in 2002 you , Mudi and others Hindus killed alot of Muslims and raped Muslim women >>>> You a lier with fake Muslim ID

You cant be a muhajir you are a punjabi, that means you are faking, I have relatives in Karachi.

Spartacus

IndianMuslim said:
Spartacus said:

You cant be a muhajir you are a punjabi, that means you are faking, I have relatives in Karachi.

Ullu Kay Puthay >>>Fake ID holder >>>>Stone Prayer >>>>check my posts >>>> I am not only Muhajir but one of the top supporter of Altaf Hussain and Musharraf >>>>

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
Spartacus said:
IndianMuslim said:
Spartacus said:

Ullu Kay Puthay >>>Fake ID holder >>>>Stone Prayer >>>>check my posts >>>> I am not only Muhajir but one of the top supporter of Altaf Hussain and Musharraf >>>>

I am sorry buddy you can not provoke me by abuse.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndianMuslim said:

--If you have so called relatives in karachi,haven't they told you karachi is not in Punjab :shock: :lol: ...You must have some awful experience with Punjabi's(Sikhs) ;) ,,it's alright take a deep breath :)

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
taul said:
IndianMuslim said:

--If you have so called relatives in karachi,haven't they told you karachi is not in Punjab :shock: :lol: ...You must have some awful experience with Punjabi's(Sikhs) ;) ,,it's alright take a deep breath :)

I also know there are punjabi immigrants in Karachi, Dont count sikh with Paki punjabies, Sikhs are Hard working, well educated people with modern thinking.