Indian RAW behind Naval Base attack!!

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1028.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan defense is very week and may be weaker than Bangladesh. Forget the india. We are already lost a race against them

Any country can come to Pakistan and do anything. Its peiece of cake. I can do it just pay DOLLARS to gatekeeper and you are in the game,

may be next pak Air force

Pakistani all Politician and Army is taking bribe from all over the world why not gate keeper of defense. Its time to MAKE DOLLARs.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan defense is very week and may be weaker than Bangladesh. Forget the india. We are already lost a race against them

Any country can come to Pakistan and do anything. Its peiece of cake. I can do it just pay DOLLARS to gatekeeper and you are in the game,

Pakistani all Politician and Army is taking bribe from all over the world why not gate keeper of defense. Its time to MAKE DOLLARs.

Jub dollar deen aur iman bun jai to aisa hi hota hai. Hum na janay kub aur kahan itnay materialistic ho gai kay pata hi nahin chala. Aur ab jub aankh khuli hai to bohut dair ho chuki hai. Hakoomut agar sunjeeda hai to sub say pehlay isko chahiaye ke tamam money exchanges ko bund karday forun. Rs10,000 say ziyada key foreign currency rakhnay per pabundi honi chahiya. Iskay baad domestic travel per sakht nigrani honi chahiaye. Her sheher main aanay aur janay kay rastoon ki nigrani honi chahiaye.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thanks for confessing ...It is done by u and your friends... India , Israel , CIA ,and Taliban...But Talliban is doing this just $$$ , no matter they will die..

They believe on honest and $$ ....خوچہ ڈالر دے گا تو لڑے گا، ایمان داری سے

Next time , if you want to attack , do it...go ahead...your freinds will be with u.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am thinking about Faqira .

After crossing gate by giving $$$. What will happen with him after that with him...it will be like this.
:lol::lol:
1058195722pardon.gif

Faqeera ! you have to fight also after crossing gate. U could not say pardon..

Last edited:

PkRevolution

I did not read before more stupid comments than yours. Sorry to say this so direct.

Pakistan is 180 Million muslims country. Nuclear Power.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yaar itna chota sa column, India aur usa ka media to begair waja ke Pakistan par aur ISI par cheekh cheekh ke talk shows aur headlines dete he. Hamare media ko bas eak chota sa column hi milla ke kahi kisi ko pat na chal jae

Humara media bhee $ kha kha kar jawan ho raha hay, is liya India, Isreael, or CIA kay khilaf likhnay maein takleef hoti hay

what we thinking? let the indian media bark. no not this time we have to take action against this country now or never forget our parliament they are not going to do any thing even if armed forces ready to take revenge this nasal hindu zardari, gilani, malik are agent of piss drinking nation so do not need to discuss with them. need to use 2 nuke for india and 1 for the father of india and then inshaallah nothing going to be happen no one can do any thing. the example of mqm how they terrorized the people of karachi on the gun point even the police are scared because they have the power of ammunition. we have to show india this time that the nuke of pak is not for to keep it is for to use.

pagal **** ko shoot kardete haen

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

The so called agencies should come up wid proofs on media or on official level...............ye awam ko bevakoof na bnaey k jee indians they americans they ........jo b they tum jesey hazaroon ko 4-6 bandoo ne agey lagaya hoa tha........

qaum ko aaj b bevakoof bnaya ja raha he ...........apni ghaltion pe koi nhi sochta .........bs awam ko idher udher ki suna k asal masley se tavajhoo hatana he........

in begharat agencies ne ab tk osama ko kion nhi btaya k 2 may ko kia hoa tha...

saeed khan

Dear Faqira

Whenever I hear news on any Indian news channel I feel pride to be a Pakistani. According to Indian news channels Pakistani army specially ISI are so strong that they can wipe out US, India and Israel any time and I feel that like after Abbotabad operation Obama said that US can do whatever whenever US want I can also say same for my country.
So whenever I am depressed I tune any Indian news channel and within a few minutes I get a lot of encouragement.
I am thankful to Indian news channels.

Last edited:

swing

listen guys mayray alfaaz yaad rakhna .Q kay mai apnay iss muwakaf per bara STRONG hoon.

YEH RAW ka kaam nahe thaa believe me kay yeh salay itnay jogay nahe.
YEH GAME BARAY PEEMANAY PER HAI thora wait karo ager next 2 month tak koe aur kaam na per(ALLAH NA KARAY)gaya tou tumhay pata chalay gaa kay yeh
chakar usa LEVEL ka thaa.
WOH AIK ALAG BAAT hai kay india iss per hush hai magar woh iss mai involve nahe thaa.