Indian Soldiers Scared To Enter Forest After Maoist Ambush

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Indian Soldiers Scared To Enter Forest After Maoist Ambu

kasho said:
http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/indian-soldiers-scared-to-enter-forest-after-maoist-ambush/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the Indian soldiers should resign from the loser's army. There are lots of jobs available in India, from police to telecom.

Indian soldiers should save their lives and leave the army

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

gazoomartian said:
kasho said:
http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/indian-soldiers-scared-to-enter-forest-after-maoist-ambush/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the Indian soldiers should resign from the loser's army. There are lots of jobs available in India, from police to telecom.

I think they will send some Nipali Pandits now. [funnny]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:

CRPF is a para-military force.
Indian Army is not involved in anti-Maoist operations.

gazoomartian

Raaz said:
gazoomartian said:
kasho said:

[hilar]

kasho

Citizen

they should call them heejraa force [hilar]

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

kasho said:

moist are inter mixed with tribal people and its indian constitution that don't allow
use of millitry,heavy weapon and airpower on their citizens.

if you give free hand with weapons to any force they can massacre anytime.
there is nothing bravery that.
indian top establishment can't give free hand to forces for any revenge and
deteriorate the situation.

Actual HIZRE FORCE are those who surrender to enemy and get beaten by
enemy,never win any war and couldn't save country from split.

and show mardangi is to kill own people with carpet bombing and help in operating
drones to kill own people.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Raaz said:
gazoomartian said:
kasho said:

[hilar]

so GAZOO.......khoob bhalooo????
any update on voting/mandate you were seeking??????

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

contra said:
gazoomartian said:

CRPF is a para-military force.
Indian Army is not involved in anti-Maoist operations.

What army will say,

IB Ke Mar
[funnny] [funnny]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

dil-se-desi said:
kasho said:
moist are inter mixed with tribal people and its indian constitution that don't allow

if you give free hand with weapons to any force they can massacre anytime.
there is nothing bravery that.
indian top establishment can't give free hand to forces for any revenge and
deteriorate the situation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8602700.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A major offensive is under way against the rebels
Sunday's blast occurred in Koraput district, about 525 km (235 miles) south-west of the state capital, Bhubaneshwar.

"We are confirming 10 deaths, but it may go up," senior police official Sanjeev Panda told reporters.

He said a search for more bodies was under way.

The authorities recently began a major operation against the rebels in a number of states.
Nearly 50,000 federal paramilitary troops and an equal number of policemen, equipped with helicopters and unmanned aerial surveillance vehicles, are taking part.
In West Bengal state neighbouring Orissa, Home Minister P Chidambaram visited the former rebel stronghold of Lalgarh and reviewed the progress of the offensive.
He said the rebels had been weakened and called them "cowards".

"The indian uniformed services killing their own people!! I was under the impression that india is a very democratic country and never uses weapons or kills it's own people. I guess I was decieved once again by the false claims if india!!"

gazoomartian

Star Gazer said:
[quote="dil-se-desi":16ly9l29]
kasho said:

"The indian uniformed services killing their own people!! I was under the impression that india is a very democratic country and never uses weapons or kills it's own people. I guess I was decieved once again by the false claims if india!!"[/quote:16ly9l29]

Whom have you quoted here?

Star Gazer

The para in red is what i wrote in a previous post about two days ago and I wanted the indians claiming that they can not use force against their own people to have a dejavu.

desicad

Star Gazer said:
The para in red is what i wrote in a previous post about two days ago and I wanted the indians claiming that they can not use force against their own people to have a dejavu.
you are trying to put a spin to the news item. Helicopters and ariel vehicles are used only for surveillance and not for carpet bombing like it was done in Swat and now in waziristan.
It is a difficult war and the Govt. as of now appears clueless because if it decides to go all out then lives of innocent tribals are at stake.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)

Star Gazer said:
"The indian uniformed services killing their own people!! I was under the impression that india is a very democratic country and never uses weapons or kills it's own people. I guess I was decieved once again by the false claims if india!!"
1. There are no absolutes in this world. Everything is relative.

India is not perfect, but, India is better than Pakistan.

2. When civilians are killed in drone attacks your army and its "sympathizers" raise all hue and cry, however, when civilians die during army operations or airstrikes, this information is not even allowed to be published or discussed.
Are you aware of this?

3. Your Human Rights commission of Pak has questioned the conduct of your army in Swat. What have you or your Judiciary done about this?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

oh hooo
Is not army its para military forces.....lol.....
aab apnay foji ko foji manay say be inkar....
wah baharti sarkar ...wah darpook sarkar

any way............

i am sure in next war with pakistan india will not fight in forest of kashmir , because they are too scared to enter jungles......

lol.....baharti sena......