Indians held Pakistan responsible prior investigations for trio mumbai blasts!

pakiace

Banned

fc60cedae42eb3932adcca26ffbe93f7.jpg

ONE ENIGMATICALLY OBSCURE NATION

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
How do you figure that INDIANS held Pakistan responsible. This is the opinion of one INDIAN, there may be some who share his opinion.

pakiace

Banned
there may be many who share his opinion

You answered my summary in your own justification - ALL YOU SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY! all you are deluded in pak-o-phobia paranoia there is no second thought about that

Unicorn

Banned
there may be many who share his opinion

You answered my summary in your own justification - ALL YOU SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY! all you are deluded in pak-o-phobia paranoia there is no second thought about that

If I was deluded in Pak-O-Phobia than why am I not echoing his sentiments.

Learn to think before you write or you are just used to following script like a robot?

Unicorn

Banned
does it make any differece with official blame.....it is sure, whosoever is behind,
is follower of your ideology of gajwa-e-hind...and this is for sure, very soon....Vo kutte ki maut maare jayege....

To be fair his guzwa-e-hind involves military win by his imaginary Patriots, lead by him, not indiscriminate bombing.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is there Tehrike Taliban India born????

very soon there will be a movement - PHIM - Pure Hindu India Movement - by Bal Thakray

There motto will be to massacre Muslims and other minorities just like in Gujrat and Christians other places

This is something they are very good at

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
next will be sindhi who regret giving shelter to mohajirs after 1947,,,,,zulfikar mirza showed them mirror..this is your nationhood....hahaha

Correction: North and South Sindh,

what about Jinnahpur? The peace loving people of poor Indian Urdu speaking people not allowed in Lahore reached Karachi only to be treated as outsiders?

pakiace

Banned
Ok so indian mujahideen stand foremost to be blamed by RAW

PAK OFFERS FULL MUMBAI BLAST PROBE INVESTIGATION! highly commendable...

bravo

Banned
Ok so indian mujahideen stand foremost to be blamed by RAW

PAK OFFERS FULL MUMBAI BLAST PROBE INVESTIGATION! highly commendable...

SIMI and indian mujahideen have been in this business for last 5 years !!india and indians dont judge terror from religion...

Some terrorist from hindu behind samjhauta blasts are also in jail!

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I was deluded in Pak-O-Phobia than why am I not echoing his sentiments.

Learn to think before you write or you are just used to following script like a robot?

This is not the ONLY ONE mate.... read times of india and the comments on this news and more than 90% accused Pakistan for this within minutes...now u cant say that times of india is some cheap newspaper everybody knows how it sells in india through their propaganda against Pakistan...