Indians love their country and its flag

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Obviously, India has lots to offer to its citizens. Everyone has equal rights in India. Every citizen of India has the deepest respect for its flag.

The following clip is the living proof for all of the statements made above.

Jai Hind!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYJyFCcP2E&NR=1[/video]

A

abbasiali

Dear Sher Khan,

Just for my own knowledge, do you have any idea, where this video was taken, do you think, this guy is Indian and this is happening in any Indian city.

I know its going to be a controversial issue, and I prefer not to keep this kind of post, which directly gets involved in patriotic sentiments.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Dear Sher Khan,

Just for my own knowledge, do you have any idea, where this video was taken, do you think, this guy is Indian and this is happening in any Indian city.

I know its going to be a controversial issue, and I prefer not to keep this kind of post, which directly gets involved in patriotic sentiments.

Actually, the video is from the youtube and was posted by an indian to show her disapproval of an indian's behavior to his flag. If you go to the link that I have posted at the bottom of this post, it will take you to the yutube webpage. If you look at the info section of that webpage, you will see the exact location this incident took place at. The place is Mumbai and the guy is Indian. The guy was reportedly told by his neihbours not to do this but he kept on doing it anyways. No Pakistanis were involved in this incident.

I was merely reporting the incident. However, if you think that the Indians will be offended by their own behavior towards their flag, you can remove the post. I don't mind.

Let this be a message to all the non-Pakistani patrons of this website that their emotions are taken into account when we make decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYJyFCcP2E

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---It's the Worst form of Contempt to be shown by any citizen of a country, literally...

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
it looks like he got a beard.. he is for sure a moslem and perhaps a pakistani .. trained on pakistani soil, indian government should ask pakistani officials to prosecute him and hafiz saeed who probably trained him as well .. how to insult indian flag ..

this is open terrorism by pakistan.. i think india should teach pakistan a good lesson , how about a nuke attack on pakistan .. they should be punished so not to repeat of it ..

mera india mahaan

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ramses2x1 said:
it looks like he got a beard.. he is for sure a moslem and perhaps a pakistani .. trained on pakistani soil, indian government should ask pakistani officials to prosecute him and hafiz saeed who probably trained him as well .. how to insult indian flag ..

this is open terrorism by pakistan.. i think india should teach pakistan a good lesson , how about a nuke attack on pakistan .. they should be punished so not to repeat of it ..

mera india mahaan

We'll nuke your ass so badly in return that you wouldn't even want to be reincarnated as a mouse.As for your flag i've seen it used in some Pakistani homes as toilet paper! :D .TERA INDIA SHETAN!!!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ ramses2x1

--- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Good one :D you needn't have said it,,We Already know how they think ;) 8-) :)

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
ramses bhai,
ramses2x1 said:

1. You can laugh all you want, but remember people like Hafiz Saeed are snakes, and snakes do bite the hand that feeds them.

2. Why do you think Pakistan doesn't have any credibility in international community?
Why is it that US is not entering into a civil nuclear agreement with Pakistan?

3. Why is your country called an "International headache" and the "epicentre" of terrorism?
What is the condition of your tourism industry?

4. Gulf countries are buying your agricultural land, i think they are going to take it on a 99yr. lease.(?)
Has your government discussed this issue in the Parliament? Do you understand the implications of this?

Scenario: a) Major food shortage in Pakistan. Foreign companies are producing huge quantities of grain, but they are for export to the middle east.

b) Pakistan government is left with no choice but to import foodgrain from the international market...And it imports the grain produced in Pakistan.

c) This is a possibility...isn't it?

Your Supreme Court has ordered the government to bring down sugar prices...but your Finance advisor says that the sugar lobby is too strong and therefore the government is helpless :o

Goodluck my friends...

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
ramses bhai,
ramses2x1 said:

1. You can laugh all you want, but remember people like Hafiz Saeed are snakes, and snakes do bite the hand that feeds them.

2. Why do you think Pakistan doesn't have any credibility in international community?
Why is it that US is not unwilling to enter into a civil nuclear agreement with Pakistan?

3. Why is your country called an "International headache" and the "epicentre" of terrorism?

4. Gulf countries are buying your agricultural land, i think they are going to take it on a 99yr. lease.(?)
Has your government discussed this issue in the Parliament? Do you understand the implications of this?

Scenario: a) Major food shortage in Pakistan. Foreign companies are producing huge quantities of grain, but they are for export to the middle east.

b) Pakistan government is left with no choice but to import foodgrain from the international market...And it imports the grain produced in Pakistan.

c) This is a possibility...isn't it?

Your Supreme Court has ordered the government to bring down sugar prices...but your Finance advisor says that the sugar lobby is too strong and therefore the government is helpless :o

Goodluck my friends...

Another sad attempt to make yourself feel better,

By international community you mean INDIAN international community, last time I checked friends of Pakistan handed billions to us for reconstruction if we didn't have any credibility than we wouldn't have been compensated for the INDIAN sponsored terrorism in Pakistan and yes what's not credible in international community are your NUCLEAR TESTS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agricultural land is news to me, we have agricultural land and no one has got the lease neither hundreds of other farmers I know, stop getting news from INDIAN pathetic media.

Food shortages in Pakistan, do we or Indians look malnourished, dehydrated *sigh* :lol: :lol:

Sugar shortages, govt has taken action and thousands of tons of sugar distributed to the people, linking sugar shortage was the lowest you could go lol sugar shortage in your country haha hahah your cojuntry is failing how pathetic, just shows how mature you are oh boiiii this is funny yur country has sugar shortage may be I should start mentioning thousands of issues India has got like ahhhhh slums, hunger, prostitution, cow colas, nude land cultivation, pathetic human rights record.....................list goes on and on and

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:

--As expected,,Irrelevant issues and only projected in your devious mind :evil: :evil:,,Mourn atleast for sometime and then proceed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
@ ramses2x1

--- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Good one :D you needn't have said it,,We Already know how they think ;) 8-) :)

Guys this is not a matter of joke. Hafiz Saeed is definitely involved in this incident.
If you got to the youtube website, this video was posted only 3 weeks before the Mumbai attacks.
This guy is definetely a Laksher's member and an ISI agent.

The Indian home ministry should forward this video to Pakistan's government, similar to other credible evidences that it has already forwarded to Pakistan.

Furhtermore, India should not take its current drought lightly. They should figure out ISI's and Lasker's involvement in India's weather conditions.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
Facts are facts ..

india has more snakes than any other nations , do u want me to name them ?? i can certainly do that just in case ur memory is not with you, bal thakray is just one name i can count thousands .. by the way dont forgot why mumbai officer got killed and what he was investigating , half of ur states are demanding independence ..

I think with all the weaknesses . pakistan is the only front state fighting against so terrorism, no other country including USA ( and even india who herself propagate state terrorism ) has suffered more .

if u wanna have a debate how we define terrorism and who are the so called agencies who raise red alerts , i cam very happy to have this debate anywhere anytime ..

all the multinational have already controlled indian market..need not to know more about this , u had so many debates in ur country about the implication of this , that was even the major issue in one of the elections .. go and read..

things would have been much better if india stop bullying the regional , smaller countries..

fact is u have been a keep of world powers in the past, it was USSR and when they left with no money , u became the MFN of USA.. pakistan is a small country , got limited resources , what excuse do u have , ??? the so called SUPER dooper power .. who ranks at the top when the world talk about ppl living below poverty, who is war crazy and buying expensive weapons when one third of the nation cant even eat properly.. and lives in slums and on roads..why u collecting so much weapons of mass destruction .. what for ,, all your neighbours collectively are no match to you.. china is a friend ..

anyhow .. cut it short , india is a warmonger nation, and u have spread state terrorism for decades,

60000 civilians in kashmir are dead .. thats just one state.. Human rights commission have mentioned those mass graves so many times ,

please my friend , if u want peace , correct things in your own coutry , charity begins at home .. stop blamming paksitan , bangladesh, sri lanka and even smalll peaceful countries like nepal and maldives.. everybody knows who has been the supporter of insurgency ..

grow up and be constructive, speak sane and we offer the hands of friendship , .. if u keep talking rubbish and act foolishly , than we still offer a hand but perhaps somwhere else .. :(

i am pretty fed up of reading ur bullshit for a long time , and decided to jump into this .. i dont enjoy it and dont wanna be a part of it.. but just to correct the few facts ,

Take care

C

commander

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arE0rqYdGQ8[/video]

I think she is also an agent of ISI.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Even I'm disgusted to look at this :roll: :roll: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: Naaaa she's too fat for that,but guess what all indians will nod in yes :shock: :shock: :lol:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot,
digitalzygot said:
last time I checked friends of Pakistan handed billions to us for reconstruction if we didn't have any credibility than we wouldn't have been compensated for the INDIAN sponsored terrorism in Pakistan and

1. Friend, you might wanna recheck the "billions" of dollars that have been handed over... ;)
You are being given "money" out of pity...you are a de facto failed state...

digitalzygot said:
sugar shortage in your country haha hahah your cojuntry is failing how pathetic, just shows how mature you are oh boiiii this is funny yur country has sugar shortage may be I should start mentioning thousands of issues India has got like ahhhhh slums, hunger, prostitution, cow colas, nude land cultivation, pathetic human rights record.....................list goes on and on and

2. Sugar shortage is due to poor Monsoon my friend.
Yes, we do have a lot of issue, nobody is denying that, but be clear about one thing :

India is not perfect :| , but, India is better that Pakistan. 8-) :P

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
ramses bhai,
ramses2x1 said:
by the way dont forgot why mumbai officer got killed and what he was investigating , half of ur states are demanding independence ..

1. Come on friend, you are better than this, Zaid Hamid shouldn't be your guiding force...

ramses2x1 said:
I think with all the weaknesses . pakistan is the only front state fighting against so terrorism, no other country including USA ( and even india who herself propagate state terrorism ) has suffered more .
2. Didn't you bring this on yourself? You proped up Taliban, you invited America during the Soviet invasion.

ramses2x1 said:
fact is u have been a keep of world powers in the past, it was USSR and when they left with no money , u became the MFN of USA.. pakistan is a small country , got limited resources , what excuse do u have , ???

3. You are wrong again my friend...India is a founder member of the NAM(Non-Aligned Movement). India was never a member of the Warsaw Pact countries and neither were we a member of CENTO, SEATO unlike Pakistan.
Even now we are not in any kind of "pact" with America.

ramses2x1 said:
the so called SUPER dooper power .. who ranks at the top when the world talk about ppl living below poverty, who is war crazy and buying expensive weapons when one third of the nation cant even eat properly.. and lives in slums and on roads..why u collecting so much weapons of mass destruction .. what for ,, all your neighbours collectively are no match to you.. china is a friend ..

4. India is not perfect :| , but, India is better than Pakistan. 8-) :P

5. Pakistan uses religion as an instrument of state policy. Your agencies do not care if Islam gets a bad name, they just want to cause trouble. This is hypocrisy.

6. Friend, who is fomenting trouble is for all to see...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

--You can keep the mantra up to beat your inferiority complex :oops: but as i always say reality is much better to live with :o :P :lol:..i couldn't believe one guy Zaid hamid will have ya'll indians reeling :o like you never knew any of it at all :lol: :)

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
people talkin in this video have indian accent...n listen carefully at 0:51 little kid calls upon ''vidya''. not a pakistani name. lolzz