jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Vishwa Bandhu Gupta Explains Cloud computing - LOL

He not ZH of india but he is as intelligent as baal thakaray and entire indian hindu population.

The guy is talking crap, nobody will agree with his bullshit what he is saying.

Degree, Degree hoti hai, asli ho ya naqli. What should i say about Pakistani people. (bigsmile)

Mullah ki daud masjid tak.

Last edited:

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Vishwa Bandhu Gupta Explains Cloud computing - LOL

Kash yeh log itne intelligent hote keh achay missiles bana saktay takay indians aur indian media ki is tarah na pha...i hoti aur woh bajaye is k keh pakistani missiles say dartay atleast kuch tu compare kar saktay magar ufsoos aisa nahi hay,
Or may be the gravitation of earth is much more higher in India thats why their missiles come down just when they are launched :).

dude, first produce the number of scientists india produces and then comment about someones intelligence. just my community of tamil brahmins has produced 3 Nobel prize winners, 1 Abel prize winner (Srinivas Varadhan) and a man Srinivas Ramanujam who is considered as the one of 3 greatest mathematical minds along with gauss and abel. and we constitute less than 1% of Indias population. note also world no.1 chess player vishwanathan anand and 2 prospective math fields medal winners Kannan soundarrajan and akshay venkatesh. i am also an honourary bengali, having lived all of early life i calcutta. dont get me started on the bongs and their achievements.

Race and religion has nothing to do with intelligence, but if you wanna go there, hindus are the wrong people to throw stones at.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Choro yaaar us indian ki himmat ko daaad do jo samney baith k beghari hansey ye sab kuch sunn raha tha............ i am really impressed by the man listening to all this ...................himmat he bhai............ya to choro uncle ka confidence hi itna tha k bichara vakaee sach maan raha tha ya uski kamer k peechey kisi ne gun rakhi hoee they k agar hanseey to goli mar donga.

emmie

Banned
MUST WATCH!!!!- SAB Technolgy HACK hojati hai-GOOGLE-SPY-- Aap Iss Process ko Samajhiye ...

This is a funny Subtitled interview of former IT [income tax]

commissioner Vishwa Bandhu Gupta(INDIA) . He tells how rain

affects Cloud computing . It's really stupid and Hilarious!!
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

[video]http://www.videofy.me/et9vms1g/552752[/video]

internet-privacy-spy-computer.jpg
:P

<span style="color:#ff0000;"><font size="6"><span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17px;">

internet+spying.jpg

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="6"><span style="font-family: arial">[video]http://ishare.rediff.com/video/entertainment/vishwa-bandhu-gupta-explains-cloud-computing-funny-english-subtitles/4675711[/video]

spitfire

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: MUST WATCH!!!!- SAB Technolgy HACK hojati hai-GOOGLE-SPY-- Aap Iss Process ko Samajhiye ...

:lol:[hilar] I swear i can not remember the last time i laughed so much...brilliant Thanks for the post.

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MUST WATCH!!!!- SAB Technolgy HACK hojati hai-GOOGLE-SPY-- Aap Iss Process ko Samajhiye ...

Is it comedy show or real???????????[hilar][hilar]

synnyside

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

That is not his fault, he lived a please where is not too much cloud, because No cloud no information's.