Inglourious Bastards or Tehrik Taliban Pakistan-Your say

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Come on guys open your mouth and bring out the truth lets share our views by comparing the role of Inglorious Bastards in germany and TTP in pakistan [hmmm]

saynotwar

Re: Inglourious Bastards or Tehrik Taliban Pakistan-Your sa

They made Tehrik Taliban Pakistan
we all know Taliban are mainly pashtoons and we all know current situation of NWFP
now we see Punjabi Taliban whats going to happen in punjab God knows!
what next Sindhi Taliban,Saraiki Taliban Baluchi Taliban where this will all finish

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

well if you see inglorious basterds in the light of theories, conspiracy theories, myth or whatever you call it about the genocide of jews then the role of inglorious basterds is justified.... when they show you how crual the nazis were and how brutally they used to kill jews then the killings of Nazis were just and allright. As far the TTP is concerned its totally inhuman, unjustified actions, unislamic followings, and toal crap. I mean one would be naive to say TTP is on the right side...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However my AVATAR experience was so amazing specialy watching a 3D movie in theater the first time. When we came out of Odeon cenima I told my mates guys this James Cameron is a genious and very positive minded person. And the Avatar movie is so far far against the US policies and the brutal organizations which will kill millions or destroy countries to fullfil their evel desires.. And my points went proved in Oscar awards when Avatar was totally ignored and could only made upto 3 Oscars. While it deserved more than Titanic. And yes im commenting in the ligh of FILMS and am totally unaware of origenal Inglorious Basterds wether it existed in reality back then....
I will some day post a detail story of the 3D technolgy and Avatar specificaly..... Have a good time...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Pakistan is Forced Ally in War against Islam, Taliban are by product of this Un-Natural, Un-Islamic partnership

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

atensari said:
Pakistan is Forced Ally in War against Islam, Taliban are by product of this Un-Natural, Un-Islamic partnership

A simple question to you arensari is: Would you like to live and raise your family in Taliban infested land? Infestation is by defination when you forcefully try to enforce your beliefs and logic.

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)

the difference is that the inglorious basterds didn't decide to bomb innocent civillians. if only TTP decided to target the corrupt politicians and not the civillians and soldiers, only then they'd do us a favour.

saynotwar

I dont understand 10 years ago people of pakistan were die hard fan of taliban
nowadays their public support is now 4% after what Tehrik Taliban pakistan did
in pakistan.Are you understanding where are i am taking you all..one of the most
stroy i recieved from swat resident that In swat all were home grown Talibs!
Amazing! They were recruiting,trainiing Talibs for last 2 years and nobody was even
watching their activities [funnny] .Guyz i am not a sympathizers of Talibs i hate them
just like you all do but some pages are telling me different story.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

FlyHigh said:
A simple question to you arensari is: Would you like to live and raise your family in Taliban infested land? Infestation is by defination when you forcefully try to enforce your beliefs and logic.
Infested land depend on Mindset

For a Muslim woman EU can be an infested land if her Heejab is stanched from her head, for other woman Pakistan could be an infested land because she cannot wear topless dress.
I want to live and raise my family in a land which help me in living my life according to Quran and Sunnah. If Taliban infested land is equal to Quran and Sunnah, it is my choice.
Do you want to live in existing corrupt and unjust land which gradually but surely heading toward open vulgarity, free sexuality and other evil practices.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

atensari said:
FlyHigh said:
Infested land depend on Mindset You are right

For a Muslim woman EU can be an infested land if her Heejab is stanched from her head, for other woman Pakistan could be an infested land because she cannot wear topless dress. No women in Pakistan would like to wear topless dear sister. I am sure our sister would also resist what the Taliban were preacticing in Swat.
I want to live and raise my family in a land which help me in living my life according to Quran and SunnahTAliban lifestyle for your information was furthest away from Quran and Sunnah. If Taliban infested land is equal to Quran and Sunnah, it is my choice.
Do you want to live in existing corrupt and unjust land which gradually but surely heading toward open vulgarity, free sexuality and other evil practices.No one in Pakistan and Muslims countries support this type of life style. At the same time majority of Pakistanis certainly do not support what Taliban were advocating

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

FlyHigh said:
No women in Pakistan would like to wear topless dear sister. I am sure our sister would also resist what the Taliban were preacticing in Swat.
Is it hard to find ladies and gentlemen who feel themselves unlucky born in Pakistan, because they don't have the liberty to Drink and Dance, Mix and Mingle, they want to compete with Holly and BollyWood?

TAliban lifestyle for your information was furthest away from Quran and Sunnah.
Is existing setup in Pakistan is closer to Islam?

No one in Pakistan and Muslims countries support this type of life style. At the same time majority of Pakistanis certainly do not support what Taliban were advocating
What measures and corrective measures are taken to protect coming generations from Western influence, and rebuilt the damage cause by Taliban. All energies and resources are wasted in Face Lifting secular and democratic image of Pakistan?

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

atensari said:
FlyHigh said:
No women in Pakistan would like to wear topless dear sister. I am sure our sister would also resist what the Taliban were preacticing in Swat.
Is it hard to find ladies and gentlemen who feel themselves unlucky born in Pakistan, because they don't have the liberty to Drink and Dance, Mix and Mingle, they want to compete with Holly and BollyWood?

TAliban lifestyle for your information was furthest away from Quran and Sunnah.
Is existing setup in Pakistan is closer to Islam?

No one in Pakistan and Muslims countries support this type of life style. At the same time majority of Pakistanis certainly do not support what Taliban were advocating
What measures and corrective measures are taken to protect coming generations from Western influence, and rebuilt the damage cause by Taliban. All energies and resources are wasted in Face Lifting secular and democratic image of Pakistan?

Majority of the people of Swat left and stayed in camps so that the Army could take care of these barbarians. By the way where do reside at the present time sister?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

FlyHigh said:
Majority of the people of Swat left and stayed in camps so that the Army could take care of these barbarians. By the way where do reside at the present time sister?
For you kind information Army started operation without prior ultimatum, there are more untargeted casualties rather than target.

People are also taking refuge from American Drone attack. The story started from Afghani Taliban, later Pakistani Taliban are introduced now Punjbai Taliban next episode can be Lahori Taliban, Aqalmand kay liya eshara hee kafi hoota hay

saynotwar

what do you guys know about these concepts:

Behind enemy lines
Propaganda warfare

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

atensari said:
FlyHigh said:
For you kind information Army started operation without prior ultimatum, there are more untargeted casualties rather than target.You remember the Khoni Chowk in Mingora, or do you such place exists? Do you how many Pakistani citizens were butchered, yes butchered with knife slet their throats . and bodies dumped. Do you how many schools were destroyed so that people or girls could not get educated and stayed at home. At this day age I don't think as Muslims we should be taking that route, what do you think.

People are also taking refuge from American Drone attack. The story started from Afghani Taliban, later Pakistani Taliban are introduced now Punjbai Taliban next episode can be Lahori Taliban, Aqalmand kay liya eshara hee kafi hoota hay

I agree with your above statement partially. Now lets assume (for the most part I say it is true) if our enemies are using these Taliban to destabilise our country, then why arn't the Mullas of the region laying theri arms down and helping identify our ememies agent. Instead they come on TV and claim all these acts. Majority of the Pakistani people support our troops to take of the these enemies of Islam.
You still did not answer my question of where you live and would you like to among these uneducated barbarians.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

FlyHigh said:
I agree with your above statement partially. Now lets assume (for the most part I say it is true) if our enemies are using these Taliban to destabilise our country, then why arn't the Mullas of the region laying theri arms down and helping identify our ememies agent. Instead they come on TV and claim all these acts. Majority of the Pakistani people support our troops to take of the these enemies of Islam.
You still did not answer my question of where you live and would you like to among these uneducated barbarians.
Taliban are supported by enemies of Pakistan, why Pakistan is not providing any evidence to UN against India, Israel, and America.

Taliban claim "Pakistan providing intelligence & Logistics support to America, their activities are reaction of this support" If Pakistan came out the War against Terrorism (infect Islam), Taliban do not stop their activities, they will lose remain public support as well. For me Taliban and Pak Army both are Muslims and Pakistani, damage of any side is damage of Islam and Pakistan.

Do you want to live with Educated Barbarians - Crusaders?