Interim/technocrat govt... another experiment from the askari lab

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
This interim govt. is actually the technocrat govt. which has been talked about for some time already. I see the list of minister from Kamran Khan tweet:
Dr Hafeez Sheikh Minister of Finance
Gohar Ejaz Minister of Industries
Jalil Abbas Jilani Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dr Shoaib Suddle Minister of Interior
Ahsan Bhon Minister of Law
Zulfiqar Cheema
And
Sarfraz Bugti

Askari lab is still busy experimenting with this country. 99.9% of their past experiments have miserably failed (or at least they consider it fail when it does not serve their purpose).
This technocrat govt (rather than an interim govt) is not going anywhere soon. Forget about elections.
According to the hypothesis of askari lab, this setup is coming to 'fix' issues of our country.

@My non-PTI friends: I foresee you guys will be on street soon protesting against this setup... why not join hands with PTI now? wo kehte hain, 'Jaragh sab k bhuje ghe hawa kisse ki nahe'.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"doggie... select your daddy" Donand Loo🤣

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

amrika ka kutta kon.... naam to aap jantay hi hongay

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This interim govt. is actually the technocrat govt. which has been talked about for some time already. I see the list of minister from Kamran Khan tweet:
Dr Hafeez Sheikh Minister of Finance
Gohar Ejaz Minister of Industries
Jalil Abbas Jilani Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dr Shoaib Suddle Minister of Interior
Ahsan Bhon Minister of Law
Zulfiqar Cheema
And
Sarfraz Bugti

Askari lab is still busy experimenting with this country. 99.9% of their past experiments have miserably failed (or at least they consider it fail when it does not serve their purpose).
This technocrat govt (rather than an interim govt) is not going anywhere soon. Forget about elections.
According to the hypothesis of askari lab, this setup is coming to 'fix' issues of our country.

@My non-PTI friends: I foresee you guys will be on street soon protesting against this setup... why not join hands with PTI now? wo kehte hain, 'Jaragh sab k bhuje ghe hawa kisse ki nahe'.
These FA pass terrorist mofcukers desperately need electroconvulsive therapy up their FA pass butt