"INVITATION" for First get together for siasat.pk

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
I didn't received any mail or PM yet, regarding the program. So, What u decided brothers???

I've a suggestion, if u can apply, all members who want to join their city getherings, Abbasi Bhai can post their names on a one thread with the subject of City Name on a post. So, that every one can see that his name is added in the list or not.
For Example:-

1- Toronto
a. Abbasi Ali
b. me (Rahim)
c. Adeel
etc.etc.
2- London
a.
b.
c.
etc.etc.
3- Lahore

etc.etc.

What do u think???

Adeel

Founder
takjhank said:
I didn't received any mail or PM yet, regarding the program. So, What u decided brothers???

I've a suggestion, if u can apply, all members who want to join their city getherings, Abbasi Bhai can post their names on a one thread with the subject of City Name on a post. So, that every one can see that his name is added in the list or not.
For Example:-

For now, We want to do Toronto gathering and see how that goes. We haven't decided the program yet. Let's run this thread for about a week or so. We have about 6 people confirmed in this thread already.

For UK, Shakir Bhai is willing to host one but we will talk about it after this meeting is done.

Dear Adeel,

AoA

It is nice to see that you are doing a wonderful and great effort, I am living in Chicago and i am available. I have no issue to travel to Toronto and London as well.

Regards,

Atif N Siddiqui

Adeel

Founder
atifnaeem73 said:
Dear Adeel,

AoA

It is nice to see that you are doing a wonderful and great effort, I am living in Chicago and i am available. I have no issue to travel to Toronto and London as well.

Regards,

Atif N Siddiqui

WS,

Brother Atif, If you will come from that far away. We will have to arrange something special :P .

You are in our list and we will let you know the details in near future.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
good luck guys any program in uk let me know too may be we can join hands
to get rid of cultural and ethnic barriers and clear some
misconceptions about people from all over pakistan
good idea one little advise try to arrange annual lunch or some thing on
regular basis or Eid party or christmas bash lol
any ways wish u all the best for ur plans

waqarawan

Citizen
Assalamoalaiukum,

This is Waqar Awan from Toronto. I am in for any get togather. Please let me know when there is any.Thanks

Adeel said:
atifnaeem73 said:
Dear Adeel,

AoA

Regards,

Atif N Siddiqui

WS,

Brother Atif, If you will come from that far away. We will have to arrange something special :P .

You are in our list and we will let you know the details in near future.

Adeel Bhai

AoA

Hmm sound like party, arrangment would be private or open for all ;) waisaye i visit couple of time Toronto and it is beautiful place i love to come there for having a Pan in Scarborough,
Waiting for your kind email for details.

Regards & wassalam,

Atif

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
atifnaeem73 said:
Dear Adeel,

Hmm sound like party, arrangment would be private or open for all ;) waisaye i visit couple of time Toronto and it is beautiful place i love to come there for having a Pan in Scarborough,

Regards & wassalam,

Atif

hmmm.. Dear Atif.
AOA,

U R ever welcome in scarborough. :) I also live in scarborough. So, whenever u come, u just ring me once. I would feel happy to serve u. :)

takjhank said:
atifnaeem73 said:
Dear Adeel,

Regards & wassalam,

Atif

hmmm.. Dear Atif.
AOA,

U R ever welcome in scarborough. :) I also live in scarborough. So, whenever u come, u just ring me once. I would feel happy to serve u. :)

Bhai TJ,

AoA

Thank you very much for your such kindness,
Please do not treat me as President of Pakistan, do not serve me,
i am an ordinary man, wanted to be your brother with you and all other and yeah want to do some khaapa shapa together in a good environment where we can be at least get some positive point for our Country, and do some thing for our country

regards,

Atif

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
faisal81 said:
mein MQM da jalsa apney gujraat karana channa va. koi madad karo meri vi tey koi oopaye dasso maharaaj.

You can contact any of the following offices......Spartacus

Contact Offices

MQM International Secretariat
54 - 58, First Floor, Elizabeth House, High Street
Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7EJ, United Kingdom
Phone: ++44(020) 89057300
Fax: ++44(020) 8952 9282
E-Mail: [email protected]

Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM)
NINE ZERO, 494/8 Azizabad, Federal B. Area
Karachi, Pakistan
Phone: (++92 21) 6313690, 6329131, 6329900
Fax: ++92 21 6329955

Muttahida Quami Fund (MQF)
54 - 58 High Street Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7EJ, United Kingdom
Phone: ++44(020) 89057300
Fax: ++44(020) 8952 9282

Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation (KKF)
ST-7, Block-14, Federal B. Area
Karachi, Pakistan
Phone: Administration ++92 21 6333811 -- Services: ++92 21 6328464
Fax: ++92 21 6323839

MQM (Overseas) USA Central Office
6355 N. Claremont Avenue, 203
Chicago, Illinois 60659, USA
Phone: (773) 381-0090
Fax: (773) 381-4690, (630) 766-9070

MQM Canada Office
Shoppers World P.O
3003 Danforth Ave.
P.O. Box 93681
Toronto, Ontario: M4C 5R5
Canada
Tel. No: 1 (647) 829 - 5671
Fax: 1 (905) 848-2949
E-MAIL: [email protected]

http://www.mqm.com/

baqa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
That's a good idea. I am in.
What kinda "get together" are you planning to organize?

A

abbasiali

"INVITATION" Please respond to your invitation email ASAP

Dear friends,

In order to finalize our get together, Please respond to your emails as soon as possible.

Regards

alnasir

Re: "INVITATION" Please respond to your invitation email ASAP

yes i will attend the party ,it should be at mississauga that is the capital of pakistani

G

I am in City of Vaughan in GTA. but Ahmadi and Wajibul Qatal according to some threads in this forum! Can I attend???