Iran vs Pakistan

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have some reports that points to another angle

The current Biden administration faced a lot of criticism trying to start a war with Iran. The mercenaries were hired to do some bidding and destabilize Iran. Iran decided to take out those elements that is why there is complete silence from the culprits.

Now let that sink in.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The current Biden administration faced a lot of criticism trying to start a war with Iran. The mercenaries were hired to do some bidding and destabilize Iran. Iran decided to take out those elements that is why there is complete silence from the culprits.

Now let that sink in.
I have some other reports that points to a very different angle

چاہت فتح علی خان کو شدید غصے میں سٹوڈیو کی طرف بلیسٹک چمٹا اور غوری طبلا کے ساتھ جاتے دیکھا گیا ہے
ترانے سے ایران کو منہ توڑ جواب دینے کا ارادہ لگتا ہے
🔥

انقلاب

Now let that sink in.
This has Paki mercenaries written all over

Siberite

Now let that sink in.
I can understand your pain for this rambling. Do you have any proof of your unattainable verbosity. ?

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siberite You need proof? Why is GHQ so quiet? Where is ISPR preparing for another song? What was inside the border that Iran had to attack? (which never happened before) read the list of countries, it was not just Pakistan. You can go ask ISPR same question about the proof of not their involvement.

Siberite

Siberite You need proof? Why is GHQ so quiet? Where is ISPR preparing for another song? What was inside the border that Iran had to attack? (which never happened before) read the list of countries, it was not just Pakistan. You can go ask ISPR same question about the proof of not their involvement.

Ask Iran to provide you the proof of what it hit. Pakistan already have recalled its ambassador to Iran and expelled Iranian consulate.

Iran also have known what it meant to hit and what it actually hit. And there is also an Indian interpretation that Iran used Missiles and Pakistani forces were unable to detect Missiles fire. While there are two unexploded rockets were found nearby, but no indication of any missile launched.

Obviously, those Indian Puppets sitting on this site surely like to see another conflict between Iran and Pakistan. But Pakistan has shown maturity and grace by not sending missiles off to Iranian border in retaliation. Which obviously has disappointed Indian supporters. But rest assure, if Iran doesn't stop and want to continue on, Pakistan will retaliate in a most effected way possible.