Is Balochistan not part of Pakistan? Do you ever hear anything about it in the News? Have you ever t

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not Imran Khan fan, but this is a rediculous statement that IK is taliban agent. There is no muhajir in Pakistan except Afghan muharjireen. Please stop using this word for Pakistanees. Please stop rediculing the lovely urdu speaking community of Pakistan.
For me he taliban agent bcoz woh taliban k khilaf ziyada khul k nahi bolta & I hate talibans :angry_smile:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since Pakistanis have already tried PPP, MQM, PNLN, its high time now that we vote in Imran Khan. he is new and only choice, may be he WILL BE BETTER.

We have already seen the crook(AZ), the bad (NS), and the ugly (AH)

and of course the Ghaddar-e-azam (MUSH)

lets all vote PTI, for your sake, for your children sake, for the Ummah sake
MQM has not been tried yet, so I'll vote for MQM!

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bloch Brother aise logon ki baton main mat aana jo khud bhi Allah ki atta kardah naimat (Pakistan) ka shukar ada nahin karte aur dosron ko bhi kahte hain k tum bhi Allah ki is neimat ka shukar ada na karo aur na is ki kadar karo.
Mere bhai main khud oversease pakistani hoon aur agar aap sach pucho tu mujhe tu apne mulk ki kadar hi yahan aa kar hoi hai aur yeh ahsas howa hai k Allah (SWT) ne hamein yeh mulk de kar hum per kitna bara ahsan kiya hai.
Mere bhai hamara dushman hamein aik dusrey se alag alag yani akeela akeela kar k hamein marna chahta hai. is liye wo hamare dilo main aik dusrey k liyeh nafratein peda kar raha, hamein us ki is chaal ko nakam banana hai. kiyon k woh ye baat achchi tarhan janta hai k jab tak hamare dilo mein aik dusre k liye muhabat aur ahtaram hai us waqt tak woh kamyab nahein ho sakta. mere bhai aik aur aik , aik dusre k sath sath hon tu geyarah 11 bante hain jab k akeela, akeela hi hota hai. keya app ne dekha nahin k jab tak bheron ka rewar ekatha hota hai tu gidar qareeb nahin jate balkey intizar aur koshish karte hain k kab koi aik bher rewar se alag ho aur woh us ka shikar karein. Hamari Izat aur hamari Taqat isi main hai k hum aik hoon aur hamare dilon main aik dosary k liyeh muhabat aur ahtaram ho. We all love you.
Yeh Pakistan aam awaam k liye bana tha na k jernalon, jagridaron, waderon, sarmayadaron k liye!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is shameful stuff. Are you really a Pakistani?

MQM was started for the right reason but now its been hijacked by a bunch of thugs. I do not need your sympathies, just go away.
atta boy!!! That's telling him. My hats off to you (clap)

Secession of BL is part of the agenda of Mr. Blunder, the Indian agent, AH that is

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's funny we never thought about this before. You are absolutely right Balochi, we never ever see any news about Balochistan on TV but maybe sometimes on newspaper.

This thread has really made us think. Why is this happening, why is everyone quite about Balochistan??? Is everyone involved in this conspiracy(politicians, Media & Establishment?)

Adeel and all, there is a very good reason for it.

Any news is driven because of people and population, and political activities. More the population, more the political activities, more the news.

Remember BL was is in highlights when the federal package was given by govt and Raisani was there to accept it in Gwader. Just like here in Canada, you hear more from or about Ontario, Quebec, than NB or NL. BL is only 4% of the 180million people.

I am sure Quetta or any BL TV stations have more to say about BL than, say, Gujranwala.

Khuda Nakhasta abhi kuch ho jayey to phir yehi media will carry for days.

Just thought I point this out to you all.

Now I can sleep well. its 12:38AM salam

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
'Indians and Israelis helping them (Baloch) to fight against Allah and our beloved prophet'

http://www.balochjohd.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=518

'Killing these Baloch is a serving Islam' said one of them. They chanted "Allahu Akbar" and one moved forward opening fire at me', said Nasir Dagarzai Baloch who miraculously escaped death the first time after being shot and dumped by Pakistani army. He wasn't so lucky the second time.

The story is of young teenage Nasir Dagarzai Baloch who was first abducted on January 23rd, 2011 along with other colleagues Rasool Baksh, Abid Saleem and Mehrab Baloch. On January 25th, two days later, they were shot at and dumped in Panjgoor area. Nasir Baloch miraculously, indeed, made it alive besides being extremely wounded and dumped.

After being brought to hospital in Panjgoor, Nasir Baloch was shifted to Quetta as his condition was too severe and needed extensive care. Due to continuous visits from intelligence agency personnel in Quetta hospital, Nasir was then shifted to home and the rest treatment was carried out there.

After four months of slow recovery, Nasir Baloch was abducted the second time on May 25th, 2011 while travelling from Kharan to Quetta on the way near Lakpass. This time the army personnel abducted his brother along.

Nothing was known of Nasir until his bullet riddled mutilated body was found in Western Bypass area of Quetta on July 17th along two other Baloch's, who were later identified as Maqsood Qalandarani and Murtaza Sarpara.

While Nasir made it alive the first time and was recovering, he expressed what he had gone through in army custody. He explained how a dozen of army personnel jumped into the house where Rasool Baksh, Abid Saleem, Mehrab Baloch and him were present. They snatched the earrings and rings of the women present in the other room and locked them along their children. Nasir Baloch had told his friends how they were blindfolded and tortured when army took them away.

"There was this dark room, people were hanged upside down above us." Nasir had told one of his friends. There came this old white bearded man the first day and said:

'Look, I'm in the status of ablution from past 25 years. I haven't committed any sin since I grew up. If anyone lies to me, I instantly come to know about it through my afflatus. So now you guys tell me how many people have you killed?'

Nasir and Mehrab replied, god being their witness they never killed anyone. The old man then took off his knife and cut a small piece of flesh from Mehrab's thigh and kept marking Nasir's chest with the knife. Meanwhile another soldier pushed Abid Saleem to the wall and hammered a nail on his hand where he screamed and went unconscious.

Nasir explained further; the next what he remembers, a soldier rubbing an unknown white powder around his wounds which made his entire body and mind gone warm. Abid and Mehrab were tied with electric wires and as soon as they give them electric shocks, they'd agonize like a fish out of water. The torturers kept saying:

'You're enemy of Allah, his prophet and Islam. You kill Punjabis here, and we're here to safeguard them. Any Baloch who'd say wrong about any Punjabi, We will cut off his tongue!'

Nasir had said they were then not questioned about anything. It was just different torturers with different torture tactics by then. The other day that same old bearded man showed up again and asked them not to force him to commit any sin. We could only hear and could not speak. He ordered one of his men to untie our hands and all of a sudden they attacked Mehrab breaking his arm. They did the same with Abid Saleem and then came for me to break my arm, Nasir explained to his friend. All of them went unconscious and when they came back to conscious they saw Abid Saleem's body hanging in the middle of the room. They had hanged him.

They then took Nasir Baloch tied up in one jeep. Nasir thought he was lucky as they were going to let him go. They stopped the jeep, took me out and I saw them lining up in front of me. One of them moved forward and preached:

'As we're Allah's army and fighting for Allah the almighty only, And these Baloch are infidels.. They're backed by Indians and Israel, our enemies. Therefore, killing them is serving Islam!'

They all then chanted "Allahu Akbar" and one moved forward opening fire at me. The next I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital.

That was Late Nasir Balochs story he told his friends. Interestingly, recent videos and reports of Taliban killing others show the exact same manner of the one Pakistani Army using. Or lets say the other way around.

Source:BUC BLOG

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\07\23\story_23-7-2011_pg3_1

EDITORIAL:
Balochistan and the army’s ‘concerns’

The Commander of the army’s Southern Command, Lieutenant General Javed Zia, has said the army “considers the killing of missing people an abhorrent act” but tried to take away the blame from the army high command by adding, “Certain ‘elements’ who do not believe in the courts are involved in killing and throwing the dead bodies of missing persons...however, there is no such policy by army chief General Kayani.” Lieutenant General Javed Zia expressed his concern that the way things were going, it might result in Balochistan breaking away from the country.

On the one hand it is a good thing that the army has finally realised what the consequences of the kill and dump policy could be but on the other it is quite audacious of the army to sweep everything under the carpet and blame ‘certain elements’, unnamed. The people of Balochistan have long been saying that the Frontier Corps (FC) is running a parallel government in the province. The intelligence agencies and the FC are accused of the abductions of thousands of Baloch people and hundreds of deaths of Baloch nationalists. This is not without reason.

On Friday, unidentified gunmen killed Jumma Khan Raisani, senior leader of the Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M), along with three other people in Khuzdar. In the past, the military used to target dissident separatists but for some time now it has been targeting moderate nationalists. Despite several military operations in Balochistan over the past decades, the state of Pakistan has not been able to achieve what it wanted: to make the Baloch subservient to the establishment’s highhandedness. The Baloch are a proud people with an iron will. They do not succumb lightly to oppression. After a forceful accession, the Pakistani establishment has tried to oppress the Baloch for over six decades now. The demands of the Baloch are legitimate. Provincial autonomy was finally given to all provinces this year under the 18th Amendment but the way successive governments, both military and civilian, have tried to undermine the Baloch struggle for rights has alienated the people of Balochistan.

Military might cannot and will not ‘tame’ the Baloch if that is what the military establishment has in mind. The only solution is political. For this to happen, the government needs to first stop the ongoing military operation and then talk to the Baloch leadership, especially those leaders who are living in exile.

General Zia may have tried to ‘dispel’ the notion that the army wanted to capture the resources of Balochistan by saying the army would not get anything from these profit-making projects but the truth is that these projects are not benefitting the Baloch either. Settler colonialism is the actual beneficiary of these projects and the army has high stakes in such ventures. Inspector General (IG) FC Major General Obaidullah Khan was also present when General Zia expressed his ‘concern’.

Instead of pretending to be a silent Buddha, Major General Obaidullah Khan should have been ashamed of what the FC is doing under his command in Balochistan. How many more deaths would it take for the army and the FC to own up to their mistakes? Showing ‘concern’ is not enough. What is needed is an end of the oppressive military regime in the province. The Baloch genocide must stop. The army cost us half our country back in 1971. It must retreat now before history is tragically repeated.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spinning half-truths on Balochistan -by Ayesha Siddiqa

Balochistan is quite fashionable these days, especially amongst the establishment wallahs, some of whom have been visiting the place, writing about it or even getting research grants to figure out ways to make the Baloch patriotic.

There are two state-friendly narratives available. The first is, that all violence in Balochistan is a foreign conspiracy. Therefore, what is required is greater show of force. The second, and one that is extremely unkind to the Baloch, says that people have died in the conflict and that this must end, and reconciliation be made possible by providing a few thousand jobs. Both these approaches denote the state’s stick and carrot approach.

It is believed that carrots will work because tribal leaders who have no support amongst common people primarily drive the insurgency. Interestingly, recent newspaper reports on the issue heavily cite sources that are Rawalpindi’s agents in Balochistan. Mostly, these are non-Baloch who fail to highlight the fact that the presence of the Frontier Corps (FC), which is pre-dominantly manned by the Pashtun, is nibbling at communal harmony in the province. Instead, these agents are engaged in fanning fear amongst ordinary Pakistanis of Baloch people and nationalists who seem to be killing Punjabis.

These nationalists, thus, have to be dealt with a heavy hand just as the state treated the pro-autonomy politicians of former East Pakistan. Even then, the ordinary soldier was taught to brutalise the Bengalis under the false assumption that all were Hindus. Why be overly critical of the reactive violence of non-state actors when this is the only lesson that the state gives them? People are not told that there is angry reaction from the other side too, especially when violence is the main lesson given by the state. From the perspective of the state’s responsibility in encouraging reactive violence, there is little difference between Kashmir and Balochistan. In any case, there is no hard evidence to prove that all killings of non-Baloch are the work of Baloch nationalists.

The media has failed to highlight the fact that the latest round of the Baloch insurgency is not really a child of tribal leaders living outside the country, or is led by the clients of these leaders. Instead, the insurgency is now located in areas such as Makran that have not experienced a tribal system in a hundred years.

Moreover, the insurgency is increasingly dominated by the Baloch middle class which has not only reacted to the state’s brutality but humiliation pulled upon ordinary folk by the FC stationed in Balochistan. The origins of the present insurgency date back to 2005 when the agencies arrested and tortured a few doctors and engineers.

An excessively powerful and brutal establishment often forgets that victims of violence also have honour and self-respect. Moreover, an angry victim will return to avenge the death of his loved ones or damage to his/her own pride. Just because the Baloch have lived in unbearable conditions of underdevelopment for the last 64 years does not justify their humiliation and killing at the hands of state forces. The abundance of FC check posts, picking up of people by security and intelligence agencies and their disappearance and killing are wounds which will not disappear with a few jobs.

Not that the state did not have an option to befriend the Baloch middle class, especially when Gwadar was being developed, through distributing land amongst the educated, professional, working class Baloch. However, the state adopted the age-old formula of going through the tribal stakeholders and putting some of the land at the disposal of its handpicked chief minister for further distribution amongst his clients.

Sadly, the state is still engaged in building a counterproductive narrative the same way it did in East Pakistan. Surely, the situation of the 1970s is not comparable with that of Balochistan where the Baloch do not have the same control of the territory as the Bengalis had then. But then we can continue to live in a condition of terrible suspicion of each other.

Though the time is fast running out for peace, any forward movement must begin with removing the FC, finding the missing people and taking responsibility for those that are dead. Spinning half-truths will not take us far in solving the Balochistan problem. The security apparatus must realise how its agents are misguiding it.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 10th, 2011

http://criticalppp.com/archives/53034

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Balouch Bhai! U R warm welcome on this forum.........Really not only u but we rest of the Pakistani don,t know too much about Balochistan on the TV..Your complain/ comments are really very true,,I feel u r much more Pakistani then enyone else .The way u send your messegeis woderful "Pakistan Zindabad" . I do hope Imaran Khan + PTI will do much more then what they are doing now.................Really we all Pakistani are suffering but Balouchistan / K.P.K are much more so we should care about them......I feel when ever we need we use the mountain of Balouchitan for nuclear test, we use Gas from sui, we use port of Gwadar ect but what we give in return ?????????? is shamful for us ..............The man who save the life of Chudry Zahoor Elahi, who give protection to MQM during opperation 1992, The man who remain Governor +CM of Balouchistan was killed and neither Choudrty Brothers nor MQM resigned from the power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was a shamful act,,,,,,,,,,I really feel sorry on this act................While on another hand brought a Governor in Sind , wanted by Police..............I m really sorry what is passing in this counry.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Balochis can't get their rights by even having their own Province, it's better for Balochis for struggle for a new Country. Balochis, I'm still warning u, don't expect, u'll get ur rights in this feudal democracy/dictatorship.
Don,t try to be clever.........U MQM call Balouch as Lyari **** Mafia in Karachi If u r so sympathic to the Balouchi why MQM did not resigned when Akhbar Bugti was killed bygyrat Musharf ?????????While Bugti was the person who gave shelter during 1992 operation .........Do u have any shame ????????????? U R shamless just like Chudry Brothers of Punjab, Zahor Elahi,s life saved by Bughti but when Musharaf Bagora killed him, choudri did not resign.............Don,t find any lame excuse for your act,,,,,,,,,just say sorry to the family of Nawab Akhbar Bugti........Don,t give advise to Balouch try to make a country by youself then u will see the result......Balouch are much more clever and brave then MQM.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don,t try to be clever.........U MQM call Balouch as Lyari **** Mafia in Karachi If u r so sympathic to the Balouchi why MQM did not resigned when Akhbar Bugti was killed bygyrat Musharf ?????????While Bugti was the person who gave shelter during 1992 operation .........Do u have any shame ????????????? U R shamless just like Chudry Brothers of Punjab, Zahor Elahi,s life saved by Bughti but when Musharaf Bagora killed him, choudri did not resign.............Don,t find any lame excuse for your act,,,,,,,,,just say sorry to the family of Nawab Akhbar Bugti........Don,t give advise to Balouch try to make a country by youself then u will see the result......Balouch are much more clever and brave then MQM.
Don't compare liyari gangsters with real balochis. Balochis r good but liyari gangster r not. I have never heard that bugti gave shelter during 92 operation to MQM. If he killed then y MQM resign? Was MQM a part of balochistan govt?

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Almost everyone in this forum hate (khabesaan) also called taliban. But unlike you, we love Pakistan.
Yeah only u love Pakistan rest r not, isi soch ne 1971 me Pakistan toray aur lagta hai ab bhi tum so called mohib-e-watan pakistanis yehi chahte ho k Pakistan dobara totay!

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't compare liyari gangsters with real balochis. Balochis r good but liyari gangster r not. I have never heard that bugti gave shelter during 92 operation to MQM. If he killed then y MQM resign? Was MQM a part of balochistan govt?
Dear Mr. no-man3000!! Let me say again for u, Balouch in Karachi are "Lyari Gang mafia" Pushtoon in Karachi are "Drug mafia"...Sindhi are" Land Mafia",,,," Punjabi are "establishment mafia" JUP, JI , JUI, S.T ect ect are "Taliban mafia" ..Haqiqi are "Dehshatgrd Mafia" ..............................................Just b/c Choor ko sab choor hee nazar atay hain......Yes ask any of your Bagora leaders where they was when Police was looking for them................Bugti was killed by fedral govt ordered by Musharaf Bagora,s army,,,,,,,,,,,,,MQM was in power with Musharf ,,,,,,,,,,,What role they play to stop this extra judcial killing of Bughti??????????????????????????''''' Try to find some lame excuse.ok:angry_smile:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yeah only u love Pakistan rest r not, isi soch ne 1971 me Pakistan toray aur lagta hai ab bhi tum so called mohib-e-watan pakistanis yehi chahte ho k Pakistan dobara totay!

If Balochis can't get their rights by even having their own Province, it's better for Balochis for struggle for a new Country. Balochis, I'm still warning u, don't expect, u'll get ur rights in this feudal democracy/dictatorship.
پاکستان توڑنے والی سوچ کی غمازی اس کے الفاظ سے ہو رہی ہے.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Muhajirs/udru speakers also want to be treaded as Pakistanis like u balochis but bad luck for both of us. Imran khan is taliban agent, stay away for him, u'll regret later.. so beware!
کراچی میں رہنے والے اردو سپیکنگ پہلے خود کو پاکستانی سمجھیں پھر دوسروں سے گلہ، ملک کے دوسرے حصوں میں رہنے والے اردو سپیکنگ کے ساتھ یہ مسلئہ نہیں ہے کیوں کے انہونے خود کو پاکستانی سمجھ لیا ہے