Is Democracy different than dictatorship in Pakistan

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guys, Lots of people love Democracy in Pakistan, Remeber not long ago when Musharaf was in power and everyone in this forum also love Democracy and always said to

GO Musharaf GO Go Musharaf Go - Go dictator Go (He left your country and left us alone to safe and make people of Pakistan happy as per wish of people of pakistan, He is useless and no role in Pakistan politics.)

NOW democracy back in Pakistan in last THREE years. All Your love one DEMOCRATIC People in Pakistan such as PPP/PML-N. now I just asked those people who support democracy, tell me

are you SHARDAMNDA / your eyes are down bcoz of your stupid support or deciosn of democracy,

No blame game please, Question is simple,

Are you sharminda on your decision to support DEMOCRACY in PAKISTAN

Leave your commnet yes or no

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Is Democracy deifferent than dictator in Pakistan

Nazeer Naji could tell you better...

He is your match....

But anyways we dont want Kufar and Qadyaniat...
or Mush back....

Thanks for asking...

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Is Democracy deifferent than dictator in Pakistan

bahi app emandari say baty pak may jamhoreat kab aye he ,pehly 1 loot raha tah ab sab mil ker loot rahye he, pak may jo bhee power may aya he wo usa or isi ke merzi key sath aya he, sahee jamhoreat tab aye gee jab sab ka ihtesab ho ga
Guys, Lots of people love Democracy in Pakistan, Remeber not long ago when Musharaf was in power and everyone in this forum also love Democracy and always said to

GO Musharaf GO Go Musharaf Go - Go dictator Go (He left your country and left us alone to safe and make people of Pakistan happy as per wish of people of pakistan, He is useless and no role in Pakistan politics.)

NOW democracy back in Pakistan in last THREE years. All Your love one DEMOCRATIC People in Pakistan such as PPP/PML-N. now I just asked those people who support democracy, tell me

are you SHARDAMNDA / your eyes are down bcoz of your stupid support or deciosn of democracy,

No blame game please, Question is simple,

Are you sharminda on your decision to support DEMOCRACY in PAKISTAN

Leave your commnet yes or no