IS DEMOCRACY KUFR?

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power." - Quran 5:38

Aren't We defying Allah orders.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
IN THIS DEMOCRACY WHEN MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE IN THE FAVOUR OF A RESOLUTION IT IS MADE A LAW. ISNT IT? IN THIS MANNER THE PEOPLE ARE AT A DISASTROUS FREEDOM TO MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS. ACTUAALY WHAT THE DISPUTE IS , IS

All those majority of people are:
a) Muslims,
b) non-Muslims;
c) claimed to be Muslims.
THIS DEMOCRACY GIVE THIS LAW MAKING POWER TO THE PEOPLE , THAT THEY SELECT THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND THEY HAVE THE LAW MAKING POWER i.e PARLIAMENT IS SUPREME.EVEN IF A LAW IS CONTRARY TO ISLAM, ITS CONTRARY TO ALLAHS LAW, IT IS MADE LAW IF MAJORITY IS IN ITS FAVOUR .
"Selecters" and "Selected" are of which religion/belief. Care to explain or understand. Last time I checked the Parliament Building, on its face it was written "There is no Mahbood, except Allah, Muhammad is Allah's Messenger"
IN THIS SORT OF DEMOCRACY WE DO NOT IMPOSE ALLAHS LAWS WE IMPOSE OUR OWN LAWS . "POPULAR SOVERENIGHTY" IS PRACTICED AND ALLAHS AUTHORITY IS CHALLENGED.90%OF LAWS IN PAKISTAN ARE AGAINST THE ALLAHS LAWS AND DECISIONS ARE MADE ACCORDING TO THESE LAWS
It is not question of 'this fort of Democracy", it is question of "democracy". Then how it comes the fault of "democracy", if people themselves are not adhering to Islamic teachings. How then "democracy, as an institution" has become "Kufr or Shirk", it is the problem of people who are not practicing their religion while adopting the way of governance (democracy). Why then you are afraid of, as such, blaming the people who are responsible instead of "democracy".
In the above situation whatever, form of government it will be, it has to run through people, so then as per your criteria all systems are "Kufr and Shrik". Then if people themselves are not going to abide by Islamic Laws, who will then in a different system.
NOW LISTEN WHAT ALLAH SAYS ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT IMPLEMENT HIS LAWS SURA ALMAIDA
" AND THOSE WHO DO NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED ARE FASIQIN."
IN THE SAME SURA
" AND THOSE WHO DO NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED ARE ZALIMIN"
AND THEN ULTIMATELY ALLAH CALL THEM KAFIR
"AND THOSE WHO DO NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED ARE DISBELIEVERS(KAFIRIN)."
I NOT NEED TO ELABORATE FURTHER.
WE HAVE MADE POPULARSOVEREGNIGHTY TO STAND INFRONT OF ALLAH AND THIS IS KUFR. AGREE OR NOT?
Correct yourself, my dear!!!and say loudly n clear that "those who do not judge by what Allah has revealed are Fashiq, Zalim, Kafir", Why you are so shy to say that and put the onus on democracy.

"As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power." - Quran 5:38
Aren't We defying Allah orders.
LovePak, First bring the society as a whole as per Islamic Laws, and make it so affluent as per Islamic Law, then implement this Law also. Give the people justice as per Quran and bring the punishment as per quran also. Donot pick n choose,