Is gohar ayub another asad omar ?

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Comes out , attends his father's funeral. And is either still around or gone back into hiding. Current fascist thugs have done worse to sherhyar afridi etc. Something smells not quite right.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Comes out , attends his father's funeral. And is either still around or gone back into hiding. Current fascist thugs have done worse to sherhyar afridi etc. Something smells not quite right.
Your question indicates that how much people of Pakistan are under mental torture and stress.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The only person I trust can handle this is Kam. He can bear getting stripped naked, things pushed in his vents and cockroaches and rats left on his body. I think they are careful not to humiliate people from KP by stripping them and so because of the response they can get.

Asad Umer is really good person but he is no man to take any kind of torture let alone taken off all his clothes and videoed. For him even the threat of being molested like that would have been enough just like any one of us.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only person I trust can handle this is Kam. He can bear getting stripped naked, things pushed in his vents and cockroaches and rats left on his body. I think they are careful not to humiliate people from KP by stripping them and so because of the response they can get.

Asad Umer is really good person but he is no man to take any kind of torture let alone taken off all his clothes and videoed. For him even the threat of being molested like that would have been enough just like any one of us.
Shut up my friend and focus on your work. Do not waste time. Last time responding to your stupid posts.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shut up my friend and focus on your work. Do not waste time. Last time responding to your stupid posts.

Oh no - Little Kam is angry but that's a good sign me thinks. Maybe it will compel you to come out of your Mom's basement and see how the outside world looks like.

BTW ISI is looking for you and I am sure you will poop in your nappy from a 1000 miles away.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh no - Little Kam is angry but that's a good sign me thinks. Maybe it will compel you to come out of your Mom's basement and see how the outside world looks like.

BTW ISI is looking for you and I am sure you will poop in your nappy from a 1000 miles away.
Ok dear its ISI and my business. to aewain muft main apna time waste kar raha hai.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your post's heading incorrectly identified Gohar Ayub instead of Omar Ayub, who recently passed away. Gohar Ayub was Omar Ayub's father.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your post's heading incorrectly identified Gohar Ayub instead of Omar Ayub, who recently passed away. Gohar Ayub was Omar Ayub's father.
my bad, I messed up the names. Rambler seems to be a professional FUD planter. fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD).