Is It Ok To Support Shoaib Malik ? Video

QSHAH

Citizen
itsnotme90 said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1xNc102Mc[/video]

Such a mentally ill host he is. Why the hell they cannot talk or listen anything positive. Shoaib Malik is our hero and will be always. We need to wish both Sania and Shoaib a happy married life and this is it.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
DANISH =
is

M

Murshad Jee

This stupid anchor Danish is mentally ill and he thinks he f****** own Pakistan and all the nation just listen to him when his show is on air, BUT in fact just MQM likes him and the only people who watch his shows....................that's all.
as all you know he never ever dare to talk against Kaali Maata and Co.

MQM is so mad with Shoaib Malik because he divorced Kaali Maata's photo copy..... [hilar] [hilar]

ayesha_0.jpg
zp7g8gXKclI.gif

jootaymaro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Forget about Shoaib Malik and let just focus on this pathetic anchor. Just to gain popularity how desperately this anchor is acting lately.

chowdhary

Citizen
As always this little man Dr. Danish has again proved how big a "sicko" he really is.. [clap] ....now i am not a big fan of shoaib and nor am i defending him or the hyderabadi girl...but its just so wrong to conclude about something in a way the little man has done...without knowing the real story and plus nobody has got the right to interfere in someone else's personal matters..if shoaib pisses in cricket then we have should be criticising him and discussing him on the media but surely not at all when he's marrying...that is just pathetic [anger]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mazrat K Sath Dr abdul qadeer ko ilzam laga kar ghar main bund kardia aur jo match fixing karay woh qaumi hero. so why u hav problem with zardari and rehman dakait ? they are all the same just different way of making money. If someone make money through match fixing so its not only issue of money but the perception about pakistan goes in the world is that pakistani cricketers are involve in match fixing and that affects pakistan and its citizen in long term. None of you made a valid comment about shoaib malik issue of match fixing but making comment about dr danish. You hav objection on him coz he is telling you tha fact of shoaib malik match fixing . Wow such a double standard we have in judging people. or our like or dislike of personality depends on the basis of his province ?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
Mazrat K Sath Dr abdul qadeer ko ilzam laga kar ghar main bund kardia aur jo match fixing karay woh qaumi hero. so why u hav problem with zardari and rehman dakait ? they are all the same just different way of making money. If someone make money through match fixing so its not only issue of money but the perception about pakistan goes in the world is that pakistani cricketers are involve in match fixing and that affects pakistan and its citizen in long term. None of you made a valid comment about shoaib malik issue of match fixing but making comment about dr danish. You hav objection on him coz he is telling you tha fact of shoaib malik match fixing . Wow such a double standard we have in judging people. or our like or dislike of personality depends on the basis of his province ?

Dr TABLA =
is

my-lord

[clap] [clap] well said danish...shoaib is currupt ,match fixer, liar .but some stupid pakistanies just supporting them coz he is getting married an indian girl.
agar zardari bhi kisi indian girl se nikha kar le to pakistan me makbool ho zayaga.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
QSHAH said:
itsnotme90 said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1xNc102Mc[/video]

Such a mentally ill host he is. Why the hell they cannot talk or listen anything positive. Shoaib Malik is our hero and will be always. We need to wish both Sania and Shoaib a happy married life and this is it.

what an idiot the anchorman is.

Pak TV program is jhoooooooooooot ka palanda. they all should be given 10 lashes for propagating jhoot, fahashi, and khurafat

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Mujahid said:

Ghadhay Ki Toheen - Dr Tabla

I think You forgot this morning video reply (Haroon Rasheed Table Breaker ) [hilar]

watch from 3rd minute

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6wwDbcnfPE&playnext_from=TL&videos=Wub7qlMPI2w[/video]

truthhero

Citizen
Aslam alaikum all!
This is the thing which is ruing our country Pakistan. There is nothing wrong in marrying somebody inside or outside of country. The truth is that Shoaib Malik was the guy who fixed the match captainig Sialkot, and he confessed it. Now he did same thing in International cricket (told by the PCB committee). Now who is that Pakistani who says he is the National Hero. We cannot compare even his shoe to any of our national hero.

Now tell me Why did he divorce when he was not married. How can you divorce when you not married. Now you will say another national hero is Asif.( the fast bowler). He putPakistan to shame in Dubai , IPL in india, and Dope test in Pakistan.There is another controversy still going on about his lending money and refusing.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
truthhero said:
Aslam alaikum all!
This is the thing which is ruing our country Pakistan. There is nothing wrong in marrying somebody inside or outside of country. The truth is that Shoaib Malik was the guy who fixed the match captainig Sialkot, and he confessed it. Now he did same thing in International cricket (told by the PCB committee). Now who is that Pakistani who says he is the National Hero. We cannot compare even his shoe to any of our national hero.

Now tell me Why did he divorce when he was not married. How can you divorce when you not married. Now you will say another national hero is Asif.( the fast bowler). He putPakistan to shame in Dubai , IPL in india, and Dope test in Pakistan.There is another controversy still going on about his lending money and refusing.

very well said i m agree

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
truthhero said:
Aslam alaikum all!

very well said i m agree

He is an ordinary man, may be a bad person not a hero for sure.
But one good thing he has done that he is marrying an Indian Muslim, the lady Indians consider as their Goddess and now an Indian Goddess will obey Pakistani orders.
Anything to displease Bal Thakuray and Shiv Sena.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
GeoG said:
He is an ordinary man, may be a bad person not a hero for sure.
But one good thing he has done that he is marrying an Indian Muslim, the lady Indians consider as their Goddess and now an Indian Goddess will obey Pakistani orders.
Anything to displease Bal Thakuray and Shiv Sena.

Thats True I agree with you even i want tha same way it should happen. LOL