Is MQM Exposed in Gilgit Baltistan Election?

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
news-01.gif

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What is the credibility of Daily Ummat ? Please post references from a reputable newspaper.

Thanks

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
YAAR ISS SAY ZIADA KIA CR EDIBILITY HOO KAY KHI MAIN REHTAY HOEE BHATTA KHOOR DEHSHAT GARDOO SAY NAHI DARTAY

Syd

I like the response from bilink, very reasonable.

To me, this forum represents the Pakistani's true thoughts and I am sorry to say that most people just support their leaders based on just ethnicity for eg: Sindhis support PPP/Zardari, Mohajirs support MQM, Punjabis support Nawaz brothers and Imran Khan, Pakhtoons support Imran Khan/ANP. Unfortunately the reason is not politics or democracy but their ethnicity, which obviously represents division in the nation.

I have never been an MQM supporter or voter until a year ago and always thought Nawaz and Imran will change the future of nation BUT Nawaz was PM twice and he raided Karachi and Hyderabad and killed thousands of people to crush their ally and political opposition MQM.

Look at Imran's party TI, you will see it's filled with tonnes of rich snobs NOT common people so he himself is not a bad leader but does not represent 98% masses.

I am now a MQM supporter only because the party is made up of highly educated middle class people who actually made some difference during last few years.

When you support a leader, dont look at if they are Punjabis, Pathans, Baluch, Sindhi or Mohajirs BUT looks at what they have done and what they are capable of doing and once you realize that they are not good enough for your vote, change your leader for the sake of Pakistan.

A great man once gave us 3 rules to follow which all Pakistanis have now forgotton:
Unity - Faith - discipline

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM has done it again .. fascist gang made an effort to ruin the peace of my homeland ,, they thought they could easily win few votes by hook or by crook with lots of bhata money from karachi n hyderabad.. didnt work and now started blamming everybody .. the way they won two seats in kashmir assembly , we all know .. this is not gonna happen again ..

they have been involved in violence in gilgit and baltistan , get out of my peaceful homeland or u will be kicked out by people ..

irfan123

ramses2x1 said:
MQM has done it again .. fascist gang made an effort to ruin the peace of my homeland ,, they thought they could easily win few votes by hook or by crook with lots of bhata money from karachi n hyderabad.. didnt work and now started blamming everybody .. the way they won two seats in kashmir assembly , we all know .. this is not gonna happen again ..

they have been involved in violence in gilgit and baltistan , get out of my peaceful homeland or u will be kicked out by people ..

KHUDA KEY BUNDY ........kuch tu ucle karoo.................gilgit mai thousands of people coming to support mqm and that is reporting in ur azad media channels............abh tum logon say yeh bhi hazam nahi ho rhaa,,,,,,,open ur eyes and face the reality.....i alwayz said that to u guyz start using ur brain stop using ur corrupt leader Nawaz,Imran or zaradari kind of peoples brain......think atleast onece before crying like a baby................

bilink

Citizen
itna schor to MQM nahin macha rahi dhandli ka jitna Daily Ummat main machaya hay :) aur aqal kay dhusman!! itnay years say election daikh rahay ho chahay party koe bhe ho we know election culture kia hay Pakistan ka kis terha kon kon kia kia dhandli kerta hay
chahay MQM ho chahay PPP, yeh phir IJI (all know kay kaysay election thay or kia hoa tha) and all know PML Q/N sub ka he pata hay phir kia rona dhandli ka? kitnay FAIR & FREE election hoay last time to Zardari sahab President ban gae! :)

Yeh to sub mamool ke baat hay koe nae baat batao? yeh phir koe tareeqa nikalo ka koe bhe dhandli na ker pae! ho sakta hay aisa?
nahin ho saktta! election main to kam dhandli hote hay per jab log PM or President ban jatay hain or phir mulk ko LOOT TAY hain to kon rok pata hay unhain? kabhi
"TRACTOR SCHEME" kabhi "YELLOW CAB" kabhi "QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO" kabhi "PRIVATISATION" kabhi "PAKISTAN FIRST" keh ker :)
sab nay he loota hay! farq yeh hay kay woh BARAY looteray hain PM President ban jatay hain
or yeh sub chotay motay BHATTA KHOR! to pehlay oper walay sahi hoon to yeh nechay walay khud sahi ho jaeingay!
bajayae "SIPAHI" ko sudharnay kay "SHO" sahi ho jae to phir nechay kon RISHWAT lay ga?

sirf SINDHI PUNJABI MUHAJIR PATHAN tak mehdood mat kero sochon ko PAKISTANI ban ker socho!

HER post main koe MUHAJIR kisi PUNJABI ke koe SINDHI kis Baluchi ke Kor Sindhi Punjabhi ke koe MUHAJIR kisi Pathan ke izzat utaar raha hay! kion aik dosray ko nanga ker rahay ho?

hamaray leaders hamain apas main lernay main masroof rakhay hain or araam say MULK - e - PAKISTAN ko "GIDON" ke terha NOCH NOCH ker kha rahay hain!
tum lopg apas main asay he LERTAY raho! takay woh araam say apni dowlat berhain or TIJORIAN hartay rahain!

irfan123

virk said:

Such a looser.....to proof this pic wrong and putting that much effort....do something for u self to make ur self a better person.................u have a sick mind....need lot of work to do....do it before its too late............Mqm is the only democrate party in pakistan and that is a reality.....u r agree or not thats ur problem but truth cant be change on ur wishes....better to go with truth reality and facts................Gyee MQM

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Ummat Monkeys Newspaper is so Blind that it could even not see that N-league and Q-leagues are also protesting against the Rigging

The Nation Newspaper (contrary to Ummat Monkeys) writes:
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news- ... days-Paper

THE situation in Gilgit-Baltistan, which goes to historic vote today (Thursday), turned grim following allegations of pre-poll rigging by an independent candidate, reported Waqt TV channel on Wednesday.
Independent candidate Deedar Ali alleged that his supporters found many PPP workers red-handed busy in stamping ballot papers at Gilgit-Baltistan Election Commission office.
This infuriated them and in protest they entered GB Election Commission office building and seized about 800 identification cards.
On hearing the news, a number of activists of other political parties gathered outside the office and staged a noisy protest.
PML-N and PML-Q workers also joined the protest and chanted slogans against the government. They alleged that the governments machinery was being used to rig the elections.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know about Ummat news in the past but this news which I posted prove to be absolutely true. MQM exposed completely and they should learn from this mistake