Is Pakistani A Poor Country..................? "Ayaash" Rulers of Poor Country

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Does anybody want to comment.............?

:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

JITNAY GUSAY say pooch rahay hoo kia comment kerain?
piar say poocho phir batata hoon aur apnay app ko relax rakho yeh kuch b nahe hai .

swing

ager iss budget say itna kuch kia jaa sakta hai tou LOOG pagloo ki tarha say defence budget k peechay Q peray hain iss budget per tou kabhe koee nahe bola. u know why?

bcoz people dont have their own brains aaj ager media aur opposite parties iss budget kay hilaaf bolay tou daikhna iseee forums per line lug jaye gee.

(EVEN KAY ANGRAYZ jo khud rikshwa per assambly hal jatay hain woh b pakistan k iss budget per kabhe nahe bolay)

SO I ADVISE TO ALL BRAIN LESS PEOPLE BUIL A BRAIN FOR BETTER GENERATION.

Last edited:

swing

ager iss budget say itna kuch kia jaa sakta hai tou LOOG pagloo ki tarha say defence budget k peechay Q peray hain iss budget per tou kabhe koee nahe bola. u know why?

bcoz people dont have their own brains aaj ager media aur opposite parties iss budget kay hilaaf bolay tou daikhna iseee forums per line lug jaye gee.

(EVEN KAY ANGRAYZ jo khud rikshwa per assambly hal jatay hain woh b pakistan k iss budget per kabhe nahe bolay)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

The reason why people not speak about the defense budget because no one knows how much is spent on Defense? No one dare to audit defense budgets and the reason is simple that all the politicians are corrupt and always want to be in power. So they don't bother to mess with Army and don't care how much defense budget is?

2ndly our whole establishment division budget is 165 Bn Rs. which is nothing to defense budget (about 600 Bn Rs) but reduction in expenditures or living simple lives, usually gives a positive gesture to public and they easily agree to give Taxes which is necessary to run a country..

e.g. Very Recently UK PM David Cameron went to USA in a commercial plan and stayed in a room in their Embassy.........what does this mean......?

Whether UK is so poor that it can't afford these bills......?

But "Genius" people like would always think negatively........... Keep it up and lead the Generation for better Future

Last edited:

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
realy no comments.jub is qaum me hi itni berdast hai to hum aap kuch nahi ker sakte.yeh qaum abb sirf is farmule per amal pera hai al sheikh apna apna dekh.aaj khana kha leya so jayo parosi bhale bhuka mer raha ho.yeh is meh hi kush hen ke aaj sirf 10 ghante load sheding hui hai kuch ne genrator or ups laga leya khush.yeh is meh hi khush hen ke chalo abb pure mahine men sirf aik daroon humla huta hai.aab to khene lage hen ke engreson ka daur hi acha tah law n order to tha taraqui to hu rahi thi woh hi aajayen dobara is se to bheter halat hon ge aisi aazadi se bheter hai angreson ki ghulami ker len.to bahi aap or hum bhi ab kerwa ghoont pee len aur berdast karen Allah hi hum sub ka hamid o nasir.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
the only comment from my side is that " yeh sub kuch in ko janat main ley ker nahi jaey ga " agar yeh insan hain "jo key nahi hain" to sirf hazrat muhammad (pbuh) or hazrat umar farooq ko samney rakh ker sochain key woh kia kertey they apney awwam key liye or yeh kia ker rahian hain.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish if Taliban / Alqueda send 3 suicide bomber to destroy 1) President House 2 ) P.M House 3) The assembly building of Islamabad .......
How can we afford this kind of Mugul style of life ,for our stupid Ruling Class ?
The P.M house is perhaps the same style or much better then it...............Build by the order of Mr. Nawaz Shareef (The leader of the poor)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I wish if Taliban / Alqueda send 3 suicide bomber to destroy 1) President House 2 ) P.M House 3) The assembly building of Islamabad .......
How can we afford this kind of Mugul style of life ,for our stupid Ruling Class ?
The P.M house is perhaps the same style or much better then it...............Build by the order of Mr. Nawaz Shareef (The leader of the poor)

I think destruction of the building is again the loss of poors' tax money.....

saeed khan

the only comment from my side is that " yeh sub kuch in ko janat main ley ker nahi jaey ga " agar yeh insan hain "jo key nahi hain" to sirf hazrat muhammad (pbuh) or hazrat umar farooq ko samney rakh ker sochain key woh kia kertey they apney awwam key liye or yeh kia ker rahian hain.

Dear Fozeb

Do you think these corrupt leaders have any belief on life after death ?
Anyone who do not accept life after death is not a Muslim and according to Pakistani law president must be Muslim.
Earning money and being wealthy is not discouraged by Islam, the best example is hazrat umar bin abdulaziz. Hazrat umar was a wealthy person, but after accepting khilafat he donated all his wealth and moved in a simple house to be equal the citizens.
Any citizen not being paid from tax money can adopt any life standard he wants. But anyone being paid from tax money of poor citizens should have life standard of a citizen who has income equal to per capita income of Pakistan.
If rulers waste our tax money like this then they should not expect more taxes from us.