Is QMobile hurting the competition?

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Are Samsung and Amazon hurting the competition?

Recently an editorial was posted to Engadget about how Amazon and Google are hurting the competition and even the consumer by setting the bar very low in terms of price. These waves of low priced devices have made it difficult for other companies to keep up and made the consumer think of other devices to be overpriced even of those with a reasonable price. The article received a lot of criticism most notably from the creator of Linux, Linus Torvalds.
In Pakistan QMobile and recently Huawei are following the same pattern with offerings of dual core competitive android phones under 20k. QMobile has reached 2nd spot in overall sales next to nokia according to the company and we at phonemart.pk have heard few customers saying that why should they buy other phones when they're getting Noir A8 at such a low price.
So what do you guys think, is QMobile hurting the consumer and that Nokia and HTC phones are overpriced?:jazak:

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most absurd topic of the month.

Competition and Fair Trade... Every country have different laws.

Businesses and trades are protected by law. If one is selling low, the other cannot complain because its device is over-priced! (Research on Samsung and Apple's Legal Battle)

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] thread starter is using siasat.pk for advertising his own commercial website, interestingly without paying you a single penny :)

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
dont worry i will follow all the rules, i m putting phone reviews and news related to IT n tech world, i m putting prices of mobile, but i not putting banners saying come and buy or great offers on my site or wat ever, dont worry i will follow all rules :jazak:
This is a public forum to express opinions, discussions and debate.
Not for marketing products, websites or any promotion of business.

Please be careful in any such effort.

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar acha hai yahan members ko is baray mein bhi kuch info mil rahi hai.
[MENTION=37521]phonemart.pk[/MENTION] : Koshish karo urdu mein bhi posts likha karo. Zyada log parhein gey. Kafi log urdu parhna pasand kartay hain.

Muawiyah

MPA (400+ posts)
and dont mind the suckers, they never ever supported or appreciated anybody , follow the guide lines given by admin and everything is fine :)

Last edited: