is there any forum for learning electronics.......ADMIN(s) please make one here if u can

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
assalamolaikum
i think there should be electronics knowledge contribution on this forum.
wht you guys think
to play my part i can share my little knowledge of SMD BGA...... learned through youtube and uncle google and practically implemented.
all r welcomed to ask questions.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
smd is surface mounted components that you see nowadays on electronics boards which replaced through hole components.
and bga is ball grid array .....like nvida or other graphic chips etc mounted on boards.....so basically i m talking about replacing BGA chips.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
smd is surface mounted components that you see nowadays on electronics boards which replaced through hole components.
and bga is ball grid array .....like nvida or other graphic chips etc mounted on boards.....so basically i m talking about replacing BGA chips.

This flew over me head like a shoe thrown by wife of a lucky husband

I am still trying to figure out why dont the Australians fall off being at the bottom of the earth. or
if they walk upside down and
why don't things dis-appear from underneith a helicopter, flying but stationary at a spot, due to
the earth's rotation?

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
caz of frame of reference.

otherwise take some jump...earth will rotate and one small step of mr malik & one big problem for being in inlaws hom.

Last edited: