IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
?? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ???
?? ????????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???

????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???
???? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mast hai baap....Ek dam mast....But My son's name is also bilawal so ,take bilawal and put zardari in ...lol

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
Can someone please translate this in English.
Thankyou

This country has thousands of wealthy unconscious people
Those who were traitors yesterday, today they are ministers
Every child of this country is buried under a huge debt
Hussain and Bilawal are the baggers of the future

Note: Hussain and Bilawal are the sons of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari respectively

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr. Contra : I dont understand what kind of person are u, now u are saying that you cant understand this urdu who are u Mr. and what are u doing here go to your mumy papa.

yes without religion there is no problem every thing will be all right like in europe and other countries brother sister sex is allowed , today i saw a news on Australian tv a brother had a son from his sister.
Kill any one you like rape any one you want becuase there is no god who will ask you and no religion u need to follow weldone boy.
and people like you follow Mr.Steven Weinberg Listen carefully you Mr. and all those who are like you. We Know and love and follow only one person Muhammad (pbuh) and his followers and please take your rubish somewhere else we dont want you by the way I understand people like u very well they are like (kutay ki dum)

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
kmaabbasi,
1. Siblings having sexual relations is called Incest. This is unlawful everywhere including Europe.
There is a free media there, and therefore such crimes are also highlighted, they are not brushed under the carpet.
If you think that such incidents don't occur in India or Pakistan or in the Middle East, then you are wrong.

by the way I understand people like u very well they are like (kutay ki dum)

2. Well, if you mean that we never give up, then you are right. We are very persistent.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
you defined us a true story in short poetry

No it's not true Abdul Haseeb
Mustaqbil mein agar Khauda na Khwasta mazeed Jab bura waqt aya tou Hussain or Bilawal with their fathers Pakistan se bhaga jaein ge. Faqeer tou Bawaqoof pakistani hi rahhein ge keh woh in ko apna leader banatey hein.