Is this the Last Message from Imran Khan? Sounds very Gloomy and Sad.

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mqdefault.jpg

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Problem is not Imran khan but people of Pakistan. Doesn't matter what these filthy generals do, most people of Pakistan hates these filthy generals and their filthy puppets from core of their hearts.
Arresting, eliminating Imran khan will push Pakistan into further darkness. At the end these filthy generals will happily lick Modi ***

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Problem is not Imran khan but people of Pakistan. Doesn't matter what these filthy generals do, most people of Pakistan hates these filthy generals and their filthy puppets from core of their hearts.
Arresting, eliminating Imran khan will push Pakistan into further darkness. At the end these filthy generals will happily lick Modi ***
If this happens we will make sure Asim Munir is punished for this crime.
We will go to any international forum to get him punished for war crimes l.

They plan and he plans, but he is the best of planners.

The Country is totally surrounded by them. Look at the map below:

2wp1eeqijyea1.jpg

You need a regular army to fight these filthy generals or a deflection/mutiny in their ranks like an entire regiment who would say no to Generals and join Imran khan but I highly doubt that soldiers/officers will join imran khan in his struggle.

انقلاب

The Country is totally surrounded by them. Look at the map below:

2wp1eeqijyea1.jpg

You need a regular army to fight these filthy generals or a deflection/mutiny in their ranks like an entire regiment who would say no to Generals and join Imran khan but I highly doubt that soldiers/officers will join imran khan in his struggle.
No, the rapists are surrounded by the Pakistanis

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Mark my words ... if this happens, then it is going to be a repeat of 1971

(West) Pakistan is going to disintegrate.

It is so sad to see. I am not even a PTI supporter but i sincerely feel that Imran is Pakistan and Pakistan is Imran at this moment and these bastards ( PDM+Army etc. ) are up to no good. Evil to the core, specially the Army!

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If hes gloomy, its because of the possible aftermath. If he is arrested again, public will become unstoppable. There with either be mass deaths, or mass riots..

stranger

ghaddar faujion ka qat e aam.. sirf aik hi taredqa e ilaj... jo kashmirion ne kia.. jo har ghairat mand waum ne kia ..

jahan ghaddar dallay fauji nazar aain.. ura do... in ke ghar khandan sab ko jala do... apni identity chupao.. raat ko in ke gharon ko aag lagao.

ye wo jin nahi jo pur aman ehtejaj se qaboo main aay

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is coming to it's end. 75 years is not bad. Our army and the thugs who are on top can make GHQ their new capital and enjoy inside.
Sasly, IK time is also coming to an end. Army decided to finish him and no one can stop them.