Isa wants to know who was mastermind of Faizabad sit-in

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
could be a master stroke

I firmly believe that even khan sb has to take the blame for his wrong policies, this faiz hameed guy gave wrong advice to khan sb

We want to see the adventurist Generals tried in civilian courts and punished, this is the only way to stop future 'khamosh mujahids'

this case could lead to Faiz meed being tried in court

but maybe i am being too optimistic

Hate_Nooras

could be a master stroke

I firmly believe that even khan sb has to take the blame for his wrong policies, this faiz hameed guy gave wrong advice to khan sb

We want to see the adventurist Generals tried in civilian courts and punished, this is the only way to stop future 'khamosh mujahids'

this case could lead to Faiz meed being tried in court

but maybe i am being too optimistic
This haraami judge wants revenge on Hameed, but what about now and the martial law. The haraami is CJP, not a personal secretary and needs to act like one. I hope Hameed is nailed but Bajwa was his boss and what Munir.

Islamabadiya

This haraami judge wants revenge on Hameed, but what about now and the martial law. The haraami is CJP, not a personal secretary and needs to act like one. I hope Hameed is nailed but Bajwa was his boss and what Munir.

dont abuse

wait and watch

this judge will be kind to pti

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
QFI will ensure that in future no Dikhead can attack Islamabad with bunch of emotionally brainwashed 😛

only Q now remains, will estab disown Army Chief & DGISI both or one & if one then who ... DGISI?

In any case, this will expose who was behind Azadi March ...and

kis kay kehnay pay Youthio nay apni betia behnain nachain thi 😜

Last edited:

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
absar alam mention faiz hamid name.....CJ ki gand main dam hay to bula kay dekhaye faiz hamid ko.......free ka randi rona chalaya hay.