Islam and Democracy - a note for all jiyalas of any party..

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
PS: [MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] @Admin, bunda kabhi koi Islami cheez bhi facebook page pur post kar deta hai. . . . (serious)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I wonder what Islam says about "Technocracy" ?

May be recommended...........best ones of their field on the top......No. elections but the selection. Chinese kinda system with some modification. ........... ........... No party system to split the nation apart at the very outset (perquisite for domoncracy).

In Islam legislation is already done by the Creator and His Messenger pbuh. ........ ........ Only the way open to tackle any regional of modern age issue is Ijtihad. ..... ..... And the basic requirement for Ijtihaad is the Experts of the field...whether it is religion or science.

Democracy is only the system which one can remove conflicts and elect leaders. Now the problem is with muslim scholar like him after 1400 years dictatorship they are start believing that if free will is given to people they always choose evil . Which is wrong as Allah made us good accpetor. Now they dont want to give right to choose people and want to impose a leader without consenses. They are not willing to make people like those who lived in medina but only ready to impose a religious (which they think is good for umamh, as ummah is not able to select right) person on top and piety will trickle down.

In this hypothesis if a person like Hajaj bin yosuf come into power you have no way to dethrone him as revolt against ruler is unjust

The issue was simple 1400 years before that only quraish will be the rulers as arab respect them. But how to resolve conflict now ? why the hell i fight for Moulana Diesel if he is imposed on me without my consensus ?

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Democracy is only the system which one can remove conflicts and elect leaders. Now the problem is with muslim scholar like him after 1400 years dictatorship they are start believing that if free will is given to people they always choose evil . Which is wrong as Allah made us good accpetor. Now they dont want to give right to choose people and want to impose a leader without consenses. They are not willing to make people like those who lived in medina but only ready to impose a religious (which they think is good for umamh, as ummah is not able to select right) person on top and piety will trickle down.

In this hypothesis if a person like Hajaj bin yosuf come into power you have no way to dethrone him as revolt against ruler is unjust

The issue was simple 1400 years before that only quraish will be the rulers as arab respect them. But how to resolve conflict now ? why the hell i fight for Moulana Diesel if he is imposed on me without my consensus ?

No one is imposing "Molana Diesel" on you. Please try to understand the concept clearly. Listen to the above two videos again. Who said without consensus?

Also read Orya Maqbools column today too. Do some research, you will take your time to digest this fact, but it will come to you eventually.

You tell me, does RON PAUL in US have any chance to claim victory in elections? It is always "A" or "B" never a "C" in all major democracies.

But having said that, Pakistan itself is an exceptional case being the only nuclear muslim power - 'normal' does not apply to us.

You admit the point NO CHANCE ; the work of Ulema is to made people who can influence masses in right direction , not put a puppet on top.

FYI : Ron Paul was in race. and belong to party B :P

No one is imposing "Molana Diesel" on you. Please try to understand the concept clearly. Listen to the above two videos again. Who said without consensus?

Also read Orya Maqbools column today too. Do some research, you will take your time to digest this fact, but it will come to you eventually.

You tell me, does RON PAUL in US have any chance to claim victory in elections? It is always "A" or "B" never a "C" in all major democracies.

But having said that, Pakistan itself is an exceptional case being the only nuclear muslim power - 'normal' does not apply to us.

You admit the point NO CHANCE ; the work of Ulema is to made people who can influence masses in right direction , not put a puppet on top.

What would be the Criteria for selection of Ameer ? Who will select him ? For How Long ? Would he be bind by any law ?

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

What would be the Criteria for selection of Ameer ? Who will select him ? For How Long ? Would he be bind by any law ?

I'm not an aalim, that is a tough question. My near guess would be something like a shura council in Iran who select their leader. . there are no 'parties' there.