Islam in UK, and West and Political views

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Among Muslims there is under-achievement in education, in health in terms of heart and smoking relating problems and other illnesses and the large number of Muslim prisoners, it is clear that there are still areas of major concern. These bring out serious problems on the ground. Muslims suffer from restricted opportunities, and there is religious discrimination too.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
after listening to this guy named white.....i feel, such ppl need the PR campaign the most kuz in this modern era, everything is available to you and if you're still so ignorant then i guess it's your choice....or discrimination against a particular community which u can't end within yourself.......due to lack of knowledge i guess

ASQR1

Islam do not need PR, those who oppose are the demons who want to indulge in Homosexuality, and drugs and insult Islam call it a freedom of speech, since when it is civilized to insult and hide it under the banner of freedom of speech.

lert me for once explain freedom of speech, it is allowed as long as it is based on facts, based on decency with manners, respect and truth.

Insulting Islam and calling it freedom speech is totally uncivilized and uncalled for. If this guy has the guts than stop talking about Prophet Mohammed S.A.A,S marriages, and start listening the the massage of Allah.

Islam is threatening their cockamamie styles of taking drugs, being promiscuous, being homosexual and abusing, accusing and bad mouthing styles and they do oppose it because Islam will make them drug free, clean living people.

Their is a complain against Islam by like of this guy and Allah S.W.T. has promised people like this the due treatment they will get on the day of Judgement. this treatment will be based on their actions in this world, Allah S.W.T. is all Mercy and Just and Justice will be done to all.

Mughal1

Islam does not need public relation stunt but it does need proper understanding by those who claim to follow it and that they need to spread that proper version of islam instead of mulla version that has many things wrong with it both for followers as well as outsiders.

Child marriages in the name of islam, stoning to death of adulterers in the name of islam, killing of apostates of islam in the name of islam, allowing slavery in the name of islam, contract short marriages in the name of islam, law of divorce in the name of islam, wife beating, child beating and so on and so forth.

Wrong concepts of islam are also mullas' creation eg wrong concept of sunnah, walaiyat, prophet-hood, mojizaat, jinn, malaaikah, wrong concepts about so called pillars of islam ie slah, sawm, zakah, hajj etc.

So much of what we call islam today is just result of mullaism. The only way we can get out of our self created nonsense is by studying the quran ourselves rather than blindly following our religious leaders. It involves is very long process of education and people have shown by their actions that they are not much interested in this process. Everyone wants good outcome without putting much effort into it.

Last edited:

ASQR1

Islam does not need public relation stunt but it does need proper understanding by those who claim to follow it and that they need to spread that proper version of islam instead of mulla version that has many things wrong with it both for followers as well as outsiders.

Child marriages in the name of islam, stoning to death of adulterers in the name of islam, killing of apostates of islam in the name of islam, allowing slavery in the name of islam, contract short marriages in the name of islam, law of divorce in the name of islam, wife beating, child beating and so on and so forth.

Wrong concepts of islam are also mullas' creation eg wrong concept of sunnah, walaiyat, prophet-hood, mojizaat, jinn, malaaikah, wrong concepts about so called pillars of islam ie slah, sawm, zakah, hajj etc.

So much of what we call islam today is just result of mullaism. The only way we can get out of our self created nonsense is by studying the quran ourselves rather than blindly following our religious leaders. It involves is very long process of education and people have shown by their actions that they are not much interested in this process. Everyone wants good outcome without putting much effort into it.

mullas are filling the void left by the Danishwars who were suppose to fill this void with their brilliance, but as they did not so mullas took over and did what they did. cannot blame them, blame those who's duty was to educate, supervise, look after poor to give them some help.

Mughal1

Dear ASQRI, you are right mullas are not the only people to blame others too are to blame for letting these things happen.

May Allah inspire us with ways and means to get out of this mess or we too are to blame for accepting this state of affairs and staying put.

Thanks and all the best

ASQR1

Mughal1 Jee

It is heart warming to see that some one understands me. My heart weeps when I see what is happening in Pakistan, It is not due to Mullas, it is due to all those so called DANISHWARS who keep blabbering nonsense on TV stations but fail to take action and enlighten the Nation.

Following is the plan i am putting forward for them.

1. No dahrnas.
2. help poor wherever they see them, specially those needing medical help.
3. Ensure that the voting system reflects the true voters an not a false list.
4. Trick talking must stop on TV, as it is not Islamic, using delaying tactics IS TOTALLY NOT ISLAMIC.
5. Show some concern for common man by getting with them and start cleaning cities starting from one area and leave behind a set of instructions to follow.
6. Implement real Islam by consulting The biggest and the oldest Islamic institution such as Al Azhar university.
7. Write letters to OIC to help Muslims uprising by getting involved for a peaceful transition and not ask other to come in to Muslims countries.
8. Imams all over the world must be educated from authentic Muslim institutions and know real Islam not the Islam taught to them by their fathers, and for it acceptable institution be set up and running A.S.A.P

Last edited: