Islamic countries agree to finance Bhasha Dam

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Source of news : Dunyia news

Islamic countries have shown commitment to support Pakistan to build Bhasha Dam and work would start on this project soon.Bhasha Dam would be completed in 8 years and it would help stop floods and increase agriculture produce. The cost of the dam has increased to $ 11 billion from $ 8 billion. WAPDA chairman Shakeel Durrani says Pakistan’s relations with western allies will not affect the project. Bhasha Dam will generate electricity worth Re 1 per unit and agriculture sector will immensely benefit from the project. The government has promised to earmark Rs 5 billion for Bhasha Dam.*

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Good news if it happens but I don't think Zardari would take loan from Islamic countries. Rather he would prefer World Bank for Loan on high Mark up rate +his commission.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have also heard this news from TV.it is some thing wonderful and happy news for all of us. may Allah grant Islamic countries more unity and helpful attitude to come up for more cooperation amongs us.Aameen.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a v.good news, ultimately they start Bhasha Dam. They sould also

start Kalla-bagh Dam also. Because only big dams can produce electricity and

can control floods. Pak is an agricultural country and our economy depends on.

I have compiled very interesting videos to convay the massage for the concerning authorities to start such projects for jobs and development in Pak

in Siast.pk which is underneatg. Mr. Musharaff also promised us Kalabagh Dam but..........?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...s-with-musick-Importance-of-dams-for-Pakistan.

In Quran Sura Saba tell us the same and be thankful to Allah and then see

the miracles !!!

Narcissist

Banned
And why Islamic countries will do this favor on us? Sheikhs of Dubai are leasing Pakistani land for 100 years. yet more action to come.